Once done, one by one from my family, Dad and mum, Louis and then Sophie. But, Niall isn't here. I want Niall right now. As if he heard my words, He enters the room with a bouquet of red roses in his hand.

"Hey." He says as he walks towards the bed and places the roses on the stand before walking towards the bed and sitting next to me. "How are you feeling?" He asks as he takes my hand in his and places a soft kiss on it. I nod mutely and he nods back. Few moments pass and we both speak at the same time.

"I'm sorry." We both apologise to each other. I don't know why he's apologising though.

"I'm sorry, for losing our baby. It was all my fault." I say as tears start to roll down my cheeks.

"No, No, no, baby." Niall moves closer to me and cups my cheeks wiping my tears away with his thumbs. "None of this is your fault. Nothing is your fault." He shakes his head and lays it on mine. "This is all my fault." He says. "All my fault." He says again and pulls me into his arms, hugging me hard but carefully at the same time.

"No. It's not our fault. It was his fault." I shiver as I mention him. "He did this. He killed my baby." I sob.

"That's because I killed his sister. I killed her." I hear him say and I gasp in shock. Niall killed Mr. Mathews' sister? No. No. I pull away from him but my hands are still on his arms.

"What?" My voice is in a hushed tone, almost like a whisper. "You killed someone?" Tears continue to roll down my cheeks as he nods his head. "How? Why?" I ask.

"We were kind of like friends with benefits, she fell in love with me, I didn't." He pauses and looks at me, waiting for my reaction. I stay quiet. "She was upset, got drunk and met with an accident. She d-died." He whispers the last part. He looks at me again, waiting for me to say something. But, I don't understand how he killed her. She met with an accident while she was drunk and she lost her life. How did Niall..? "Please don't hate me. I didn't do it on purpose...it just.." He shakes his head. I cup his face with my palms and kiss his head.

"Niall, you didn't kill her. You just didn't love her. Okay, maybe she was drunk because you didn't love her and that led to that horrible accident, but you didn't kill her, Niall. Never, Ever think like that. You didn't kill her, it was just an accident. Please, don't blame yourself." I say as I pull him closer to me and he lays his head on my chest. "Please, Niall." I beg once again.

"I never felt that way, you know? I never thought that she's dead because of me. But, we lost our baby, now and now, I feel fucking guilty, like I've actually killed her." My chest tightens at his words and I stroke his hair. I let him cry in my arms, letting him let out everything he has in his heart. Silence settles around us like a blanket and I try pull him even more close, if that's actually possible. Few minutes later, he pulls away from me.

"You okay, now?" I ask and he nods giving me small sad smile. "We lost our baby, but it's okay." I say as I look into his blue eyes. "I mean it's not okay, but she's in a better place." I try to convince him as well as myself. He nods again. "This is all over, now. Let's start fresh, okay?" I ask and he nods again.

"Yes, you're right. She's in a better place. From now, she'll be our angel." He smiles at me. "We are going to start everything fresh. Everything, New. Just you, me and our kids. That's it." He says and I smile, leaning in. He places his lips on mine and kisses me pouring his love into the kiss. "I love you." He says when he pulls away from me.

"I love you, too. So much." I kiss his cheek.

"If you guys are done, I have something to tell." We both are startled at the sudden voice and I look behind Niall to See Liam in the door way.

"What is it?" Niall asks as he sits next to me and wraps his arm around me, pulling me to him.

"That Mathews guy has been arrested for fraud, kidnapping and attempted rape. I don't think he'll come out of the jail anytime soon." Liam says.

"I'll make sure of it." Niall says through his gritted teeth. I place my hand over his to calm him down. He looks at me and sighs heavily.

"I knew you would say that." Another voice says and I see Zayn entering the room with a blonde woman and...my babies. Emma is sleeping on the woman's shoulder while Evan walks next to her. My kids! "Hello, Maddy. How are you feeling?" Zayn asks as he walks towards me and bends to kiss my head.

"I'm good. Achy, but better than yesterday." I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Mommy." Evan whispers and looks at me with tears eyes.

"Hey, baby." I say as Niall stands up and helps him onto the bed. "How are you?" I ask as I run my hands through his hair. His lip trembles.

"Missed you." He says and cautiously tries to hug me. I wrap him in my arms and kiss his cheek. "I love you, mommy." He says and I smile widely.

"I love you, too, baby." I say and he smiles shyly.

"Maddy?" Zayn catches my attention. "I would like you to meet Gigi, my girlfriend." He wraps his arm around her. Emma isn't In her arms now. Liam has taken Emma  from her and laying her sleeping body on the couch.

"Hi, Gigi. It's nice to meet you." I smile at her.

"I'm really happy to finally meet you." She says and bends down to give me swift hug. I like her already!  "I heard you love shopping, we both should go together sometime." She smiles again. Her smile is beautiful and it instantly brings a smile onto my  lips too.

"Definitely." I cheer. "Sophie will definitely join us." I say and as if I called her name, Sophia enters the Room.

"I would like that." She says.

"So, shopping it is." Gigi smiles and all the three men and one little boy groan. We three chuckle and I look at everyone smiling now. I look at Niall and he mouths 'I love you' and I say the same to him.

I know it won't me easy for me to forget the loss and I don't think that I'll ever forget it, but I have to move on. I have to move on and be strong for my family. And I'm going to be strong.

I love you, baby. And I'll miss talking you and sharing things with you. But, it's a promise that you'll always be in my heart, forever. Mommy loves you so much.

____________________

Word count:1939

No, not yet. This is not the end. A couple more chapters to go.

Hope you liked the chapter!

Can you guys suggest books for me to read? Thank you. 😘

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow.

Love,
Harshika.