Friends meet

It was the first day of middle school. Riley and Maya were eating breakfast at Riley's together, like they always do. Maya had shown up at seven like usual and Riley had her outfit for the day on.

"Sup peeps!" Maya said, barging in the door.
"Peaches!" Riley screamed, running to hug her.
"Yeah, yeah. I'm hungry and foods over there." Maya said pointing at the table which Topanga was sitting food on.
"Do you come here for anything but food?" Riley questioned Maya.
"Yes. Of coarse!" Maya said, "You!" She lied.
"Okay." Riley agreed.
They are quickly and took the subway to school. At school they met up with Farkle. They had been friends with Farkle for as long as they could remember. He was their barrier. The bell rang and the gang went to first period.

Many minutes after class started in walked another student with a pink slip. That meant he was late.
"Well hello!" Mr.Matthews greeted the new student.
"Hi." He said shyly.
"Do you have a name?" Matthews interrogated.
"Um... yeah. Lucas Friar." Said Lucas.
"Okay. Why don't you sit right there in that empty desk." Mr.Matthews told him pointing to the only empty desk in the room.

Lucas sat down without a word. Maya, Riley, and Farkle knew he was the fourth minion in their games. They had to get to know him.

A/N~ not my best works but, I've been reading a lot of these lately and decided to make my own. Some of them made me mad at the ending and I wanted them a certain way. So I will create my own. 😊