Chapter 15

“OHMYGAAAAAWWWWD!” I screamed at the top of my lungs as Logan lifted me and threw me into the pool. I bet the splash was huge enough to actually get Logan, Carlos and Samantha soaked wet.

We were in the middle of our little tour around the house. I know it's a little too obvious but we were currently at the pool. And Logan decided to throw me in the water. Note that I was fully dressed. So I kind of had to get annoyed even though the feeling was awesome.

“You are so gonna pay back!” I screamed at him. He grinned. I got out of the pool, all wet, and went over to stand just a couple of inches away from Logan. His eyes widened. Apparently he hasn’t predicted what I was about to do. I smirked. Yes, an actual smirk. I, Anastasia Block, and for the first time in my life, smirked.

I threw both my arms around Logan and locked them tight. “You don’t know how much I love you, Logiebear,” I said. I was here for payback, you see. Don't believe me? Well, you know as a scientist would say, the closer the surfaces the faster the diffusion, so technically water was being transferred from my clothes to Logan's. Logically sufficient, eh? I'm not really sure about you but what I'd expected him to do was to try and free himself from my hug. Well, he didn't do that. For my surprise, he curled his hand round my waist with a tight grip. Well yeah. He won that battle. He carried me, jumped and we both came crashing against the cool water.

My arms were still wrapped around Logans waist. His strong arms still held me tight. Blood began flushing through my cheeks as I began to realize the fact. He must have noticed because he smiled softly and began withdrawing his hands at the same time as I did. I smiled and felt my cheeks warm up even more.

“Join us guys,” Logan called to Carlos and Sammy. “Won’t you?”

“We can make the food,” Carlos said as he held Sammy’s hand. What he said began to sink in and I realize that it meant Logan and I being alone in this pool. No, no, please no. “Well, we can always make food together when we’re done, you know,” I gave voice.

“Go on, Carlitos. I’ll make it alone. Let me surprise you,” Sam said to Carlos as she planted a sweet kiss on his cheek. Oh. Sammy was smart, sweet and loving. And so was Carlos. They both made an amazing couple.

Carlos cupped her face in his hands and kissed her. I looked away shyly. Logan met my eyes. I blushed and swam to the corner of the pool. I got out and took off my cardigan and boots. Logan got out as well and took his shirt off. Oh well, oh well.

I noticed that Sammy was gone by now and Carlos too was taking off his shirt. Oh well. Notice how it was just one “oh well” now. Okay, you do the math.

Logan jumped into the pool, followed by Carlos, then by me.

Let the fun begin!

*****

"Oh, Sammy this tastes good." Logan said as he stuffed his mouth with food. Sammy smiled and said "Glad you like it,"

I took a spoonful of whatever Chinese food Sammy made us, and man it did taste good. "Oh, Sammy this is so good, thanks," I told her and shot her a sweet smile. She smiled back. Carlos though looked like he'd tried it before. He still managed to murmur a thanks in her ear, in his own way of course.

We were at the kitchen now. I just got down from the bathroom, I was taking a shower. And so were Logan and Carlos. But it looks like they'd gone down before I did. They've asked Sammy to get them both some of Carlos' clothes so they could change. She didn't seem to mind at all. Not to mention that she didn't take long at all. Looks like Carlos and I live quite near.

She got the two of them tanks and shorts. Oh well.

I've worn yellow short shorts and a white tank with a colorful-patterned anchor on it. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun. My guess is that it looked good?

Anyhow, I was halfway through my plate now. Logan and Carlos, on the other hand, were almost finished. Carlos gave voice, "We're shooting an episode on Sunday, and I say you girls should come with, eh."

The same thing Logan had asked me. Okayy.

"I agree," Logan said.

"Count me in," Sammy answered. Logan and Carlos turned their gazes towards me, expecting an answer I suppose. I blushed a little. "Umm, I don't know,"

"Oh, c'mon, Anna" Carlos said. I smiled and let out an "okay", "I'll come along," I finished and returned to my plate. I could see it through the corner of my eye that Logan was smiling to himself.

*****

It was Sunday morning already. Nothing of much interest had happened since Friday night. Okay that was a lie. Well, here's what happened.

Logan, Carlos and Sammy slept over at my place Friday night. They didn't intentionally do it though. The four of us helplessly fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie. A comedy this time, thank God. Paul Blart: Mall Cop, if you were feeling curious on what we'd watched exactly.

Oh. And Miranda and Dex have decided to move in together. I won't be able to describe how intoxicated and delighted I am to hear such news if I try. **That last sentence was a total lie, clear? Okay not exactly, I don’t know. I don’t know what I should be feeling about this. I mean, Dex is so sweet and all but that decision could have waited, now couldn’t it? Miranda didn’t even ask Em and I what we thought about it, she just surprised us.

Anyhow.

Melody got back Saturday afternoon. And so did my mother. My dad was yet to be back in a couple of days.

But now there was I, brushing my hair after my morning shower, ready to put on the clothes that I haven’t yet picked out. What do people wear for such occasions?

I picked out black and white printed leggings, a black lace tank, with a shoulder spiked jeans jacket. And footwear? I don’t know. High heels sandals?

That should do it.

Now all is left to do, is have breakfast with my mom. Style my hair. Wait for Carlos come and pick me up. That sounded like a lot, didn’t it?

Pancakes for breakfast, with a cup of vanilla milkshake. Yes, I eat pancakes for breakfast almost every morning. I like them that much.

I was going to braid my hair but decided against it. i’ll just leave it flowing since today wasn’t one of my very frequent bad hair days.

Okay, now to the waiting part.

Tick. Tok. Tick. Tok...

--

Hello, everyone! Hope you're all doing good. :)

Sorry you guys had to wait for this one, too... it wasn't intentional though, I swear!

This one is in Anna's POV of course. I think this one was a fun chapter. I really hope you liked it. The pool part was a bit inspired by the Windows Down music video! Btw, if you haven't watched it already, then you probably should. :) >>>

Comment/ fan/ vote if you likey :)

Love,

Asmaa <3

PS. Keep Calm & Say WOO HOO! xD