장 열한

A/N~In case no one noticed, there is a new cover^^. I hope you all like it! It was made by me. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

Chapter 11-Last Day
~
    I was sleeping until someone shook me awake. "(Y/n), it is time to get ready for school." I opened my eyes and saw my sister. "Ugh, again?" I asked her, sitting up. "Yes, now put on your uniform and meet me downstairs. Mom has something she wants to tell us all." She exited the room and I heard her go down the stairs. I looked around the room and noticed I wasn't in my bed. "Where am I..." I said tiredly until I noticed I fell asleep in Jungkook's bed with him last night. "Kookie, it is time to wake up. We have to get ready for school and my mom has something important to tell us." I gently shook him.

    He let out a small groan and turned onto his side. "You are so impossible to wake up. C'mon now. We have to get ready." I took the blanket away from him and he finally decided to try and wake up. "Do I have to?" He asked me. "Yes. Let's go." I told him, grabbing a hold of his wrist and pulling him out of the bed. There was a giant thump as he hit the floor. "Fine..." he responded, walking over to his suitcase. "When are your parents coming home from their trip do you know?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "They sent me a message a few days ago. They said they don't know when they are coming home because they are going all over the world. Maybe like a year or so." He told me. "Aw. I bet you miss them." I said. His back was turned from me and he took off his shirt, pulling on a clean dress shirt. "Yeah I do. But, I have Seul, your mom, and most importantly, I have you (y/n)." His words touched my heart. "Aw, I love you." I walked up to him and put my arms around him from behind.

    He put his hands on my arms that were around his waist. I laid my head on his shoulder. "You almost ready?" He asked me. "No, I haven't been able to change yet." I exclaimed. He handed me my uniform and I went to the bathroom to change. When I came back I noticed Jungkook was combing his hair. "Since when do you comb your hair?" I asked him, beginning to brush out my own hair. He glanced back at me, his beautiful dark brown eyes meeting my (e/c) eyes for a split second. "Um, since before I moved in here." He said.

    We laughed and went down downstairs. "Good morning." Jungkook told my mother. "Why good morning Jungkook. How are you guys doing this morning?" My mom asked as we took our seats at the dining table. I sent a mad look over to Seul. "You told her!" I asked her, partially shouting at her. A smile appeared on her face. "Told her what? That you guys slept together last night?" She asked me, putting a strawberry up to her mouth as though she was gonna eat it. "What now?" My mom asked surprised. "Aw shit..." I whispered to myself.

    She walked over to me. "You know there is no cussing in this house, right (y/n)?" She told me. "Yeah I'm just gonna skip breakfast and the 'talk' and go outside now, bye." I told her getting up and exiting the house. I heard footsteps behind me and thought it was my mom so I quickly closed the door. I sat on the steps leading up to my front door. I heard someone open the door and close it behind them.  It was Jungkook.

    He came and took a seat next to me on the steps. "I have good news." He told me. I looked over at him and he looked really happy. "Hm?" His smile made me so happy. "Your mom said she found an arts school I can learn to dance really well. It is in America." He told me. My heart felt like it was drowning and no one would be able to help it get back up and breath. I was dying. This love was suffocating me. "Kook—" I couldn't even finish the first word of my sentence. I started to break down into tears. "You promised me you will never leave me." I said.

He put his arm around me for comfort. "I know. I promise I will stay by your side forever and ever." I looked up at him and he still looked happy. "But, you are leaving." I stated. He smiled. "You think I would leave my favorite person behind?" A smile came on my face and I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let him go. "We have a half day at school today. When we get home, we are packing everything up and leaving tonight. Ready for school?" He asked me excitedly. "Yes." We went inside and grabbed our bags and went off to school.

    As we walked up to the school, I took one good look at it before I would be leaving today. "Last day of school!" I said excitedly as we entered the tall building that was filled with young students wanting to learn and grow. Others wanting to make lesbian rumors. I opened my locker and started to clear everything out and throw some stuff away. Of course Mi Jin just had to walk over to me. "What are you doing (y/n)? Finally running away because you hate me so much?" She asked. I rolled my eyes at her. "Now don't give me attitude missy. Seriously, why are you running away?" She asked once more.

    I let out a sigh. "As much as I used to wish I could run away from you, I just accepted the fact I could never leave and started to wish you could just die in this hellhole." I replied to her. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her eyes widen at my use of words. "Also, I am going somewhere far far away where someone I love and I can get better at something we love to do. Now if you excuse me, you are blocking your home." I told her. She was blocking the trash can and I couldn't get to it. She moved out of the way and saw she was standing in front of the trash can.

    After our little chat, she finally waltzed away from me. Jungkook came back over to me, holding a box which held almost everything in his locker that he wanted to keep. "Ready to head to math?" He asked me. I nodded and we took off to class where surprisingly, there was no sign of Jin. "Hm, Jin must have finally gone away for once." I said aloud. The bell rang and we all took our seats. The teacher was about to start teaching when someone came into the room and handed her a yellow colored slip. She glanced at it, continued teaching, and handed it to me.

    On it the card said office. "What the hell did I do?" I whispered to myself. Jungkook saw me leave and as I left I saw him raise his hand. "May I go after her?" He asked the teacher. She nodded and he came after me. "Wait up Jangmi! What did you do? Where are you going?" He asked me, quickly coming to stop when he noticed I was no longer walking to the office. "Apparently someone wants me to come to the office. I am so done with Jin. I'm so glad I won't have to see her ever again." I told him, crumpling up the paper and throwing it away.

    We went over to a wall and sat down, our backs against it. After a few minutes of silence, Jungkook had a sneaky grin on his face. "What are you thinking now?" I asked him, trying to hold the laughter inside. His face just looked so funny. "Want to go on the roof?" He asked. My eyes widened. "Well I mean I guess it wouldn't hurt. We are not going to be in this school for much longer. We only have an hour before we leave this place forever." I said.

    For the next hour or so we ran around the school, going up the stairs to the roof. "Come here!" He told me, holding out his hand for me to take. I held his hand in mine and he walked me over to the edge of the roof. Of course I just had to look over the edge and see what was down there. "Be careful, I wouldn't want you to fall." He told me as he walked over to look over the other side. I leaned over a little more and lost grip, falling over the edge.