장 세

Chapter 3-Saturday School
~
    Today was a Saturday morning and I was ready to sleep in. I awoke to someone shaking me. "(Y/n), wake up we're going to be late." I heard Jungkook's soft voice in the background. "Huh?" I slowly opened my eyes to see him in front of me. "Why are you ready for school? It's a Saturday." I stated, closing my eyes to go back to sleep. "Here in South Korea we have school on 2 Saturdays every month." I finally decided to get out of bed. I took one glance at the clock and stumbled out of bed and onto the floor. "Ouch that hurt." I said laying there lifelessly.

    After a few seconds of laying on the cold hard floor, I was brought back to reality. "Um I have to get dressed now, can you exit the room for 3 minutes?" I politely asked Jungkook. He didn't say a word. He just exited the room. I quickly threw on my uniform and brushed my hair. Me and Jungkook hurried down the stairs and were about to grab our bikes. "Where is my bike?" I asked aloud, not specifically talking to anyone. "Maybe you left it at school?" He asked.

    My hand slapped my forehead as I remembered what had happened. "I left my bike at school yesterday! I stayed after school and walked the rest of the way home. What am I going to do?" Today was not my day at all. Jungkook grabbed his bike from the bike rack that was by my house. It was how we kept the bikes organized and not messy. He got on his bike and looked at me. "Get on. You can stand on the pegs that are on the back." I got on the pegs and had one hand holding my bag and the other holding onto his waist.

    "What time does school start?" I asked him again, feeling stupid. I went to school yesterday but honestly I didn't know what time it started because I just followed Ye Seul around the school. "It starts at 8:00." He told me. I looked at my watch. The time was currently 8:02. We had missed part of first period. "Kookie you can slow down." I told him, my voice sounding sad. He stopped the bike and looked back at me. "Do you want to walk or something?" He asked me. I could tell he was sort of confused. "No. It's just school started 2 minutes ago. We are already late so what is the point of probably tipping the bike over because we are going so fast." I explained to him.

    The look on his face looked sort of sad. "Is something wrong Jungkook?" I asked him, looking him in the eyes. He didn't make eye contact back. "I just wanted us not to be late. But that is okay. Now we can hang talk the rest of the way." He said with a smile on his face. I giggled a little bit. I smiled at him and we walked the rest of the way to school. Me and Jungkook peaked around the corners of every hallway to make sure no teachers saw us sneaking into class late. We both knew that no one would give us passes just because I woke up early and made us late.

    "Come on." Kookie whispered to me waving a hand, gesturing for me to follow him. Before we could even sneak into the classroom, the teacher came out and saw us in the hallway. "Um, this isn't what it looks like I promise." I told her quickly. That was when she pointed towards the office. Me and Jungkook both walked to the office with red slips. We sat in the office, waiting for the principle to call us in. I was looking at the red slip I was handed a few minutes ago. The room was silent except for the printers.

I looked over at Jungkook. "Listen, you didn't have to do that for me earlier today." I told him. He turned his head, "What do you mean?" He had a confused look on his face. Man, he was such an innocent little baby bunny. I started to miss his bunny smile he hasn't gave me since yesterday. "I mean you didn't have to wake me up so I wouldn't be late for school. I should have woken up when the alarm went off. Sorry I caused your trouble." I replied, looking down again. He looked down and over at me. "I didn't do it because I had to. I did it because I wanted to." He said. I was about to interject when the principle called us inside her office.

    We both took seats next to each other and handed her our red slips. "So, Mr.Jeon and Ms.(l/n), why were you wondering around in the hallways during class?" She asked, leaning forward in her seat staring us both down with her evil eyes. Me and Jungkook looked at each other. "I woke up late and left my bike here at school yesterday so I had to ride Jungkooks bike with him." I partially explained to her. Jungkook picked up the rest of the sentence for me. "By the time we got here class had already started so we tried to go to class but got caught by our teacher." She nodded like she understood everything.

    "Listen, I know you are both very responsible 14 year olds and I understand that this was just a simple accident. So all I'm going to say is you have to mop the hallways and do your regular after school work." She told us. This time she was being really nice. I mean I have never been to the principles office at this school until now but that was just what Kookie told me once we left the office. Here in South Korea schools you have to help take care of the school by taking out the trash. We had to take out the trash and mop the hallways.

    It was only a little bit of extra work so it wasn't that bad. "You are dismissed." That was that and me and Jungkook went to our next class. On the way to our next class, people were in groups whispering and looking at us. "What are they talking about?" Jungkook asked me curiously. "I don't know. Probably some new rumor going around." I responded. When we finally made it to class, there was a circle of girls talking. We waited by the door before walking into the room. "Did you know that (y/n) and Ye Seul are dating?" They said to each other. The bell rang and me and Jungkook took our seats in the room.

I was feeling happy until class started. It was the last class before lunch so that was a plus. Today we learned about transformations in math class. There are 4 different types. Translation, Dilation, rotation, and reflection. It was really easy. Class was over before I knew it. The lunch bell rang and Kookie waited for me by the door. I was about to leave when a girl in my class stopped me by the door. "(Y/n), how is stuff going with Ye Seul?" She asked me, raising her eyes brows in a secretive way. I stared at her in confusion. "What do you mean?" She laughed when I said that. "Don't pretend like you don't know. How you guys had your first kiss yet?" That was when I finally realized what she meant.

My eyes widened and a blush showed on my cheeks. "So it is true. I knew it." I got out of the classroom as quickly as I could. "Is something wrong?" Jungkook asked me as we walked down to lunch. "No, I'm okay." I reassured him. To be honest I didn't want Jungkook to know about the rumor. That was when it hit me. Does Ye Seul know about the rumor? Was she the one that started it? We both took our seats at lunch together. One of Jungkooks friends came and sat with us today.

"Hey Jungkook. Who is this?" Asked his friend. "Oh yeah Yoongi. This is my friend (y/n). She moved here a few days ago and yesterday was her first day of class. (Y/n), meet my friend Min Yoongi." He introduced us to each other. I bowed to him. "It is nice to meet you." I replied, and then went back to eating my delicious food. Min Yoongi joined us for lunch and it was going great so far. Until the same girl from my class stood on the table she was at in the lunchroom.

    She cleared her throat. "Excuse me third year students!" The whole entire lunch room gave her their attention. I knew this was probably something stupid. "New student (f/n) (l/n) is adopted. She has a younger half sister and they have a very special relationship with each other." At this point I tried looking around the lunch room for Seul but couldn't find her anywhere. I was blushing more than I was in the classroom last period. "Ye Seul and (y/n) are dating! Have fun you lesbian couple!" The girl then sat back down at her lunch table. Everyone's eyes were on me. That was it. I had had to much today.

I took off running, knocking my lunch off of the table as I got up from my table. No one here liked me except for Jungkook. I was for sure not even Ye Seul liked me. I just wanted to go back home, but that wasn't an option.