e l e v e n

calm.

that's how both of them felt.

it's been a few minutes since their meeting, now they were on the floor of the studio, both of them refusing to let go of eachother.

but the embrace wasn't enough for taehyung, that's why he decided to risk ending this calm moment.

his right arm slowly removed itself from yoongi's side, trying to find the other's hand. once he found it, he intertwined their fingers together, holding his hand softly.

they stayed like that for a while, just enjoying eachother's company.

yoongi slowly pulled away, looking the younger in the eyes.

„are you okay now?"

taehyung nodded his head and sighed deeply. the older gave him a confused look, waiting for the younger's next words.

„please don't leave me, hyung. earlier this morning, when i told you about the night before, i didn't mean to make you think that i didn't enjoy it. i liked cuddling you, very much. you can come tonight as well, and the next night too. heck, come whenever, just please don't leave me."

the black haired male weakly smiled at the younger, ganing one from him in return.

„i wont ever leave you. i promise."

taehyung childishly stuck out his pinky finger, which yoongi gladly intertwined with his.

„we should probably head back to the dorms, jin might overreact like two months ago."

taehyung said, carefully getting up as the older did too.