The Man continued to leave trails of marks Ye Jin's neck and collarbone before biting his nipple and then went back to devouring Ye Jin's lips. After some time the man broke the kiss while traces of saliva was still dripping on Ye Jin's jaw.

This flushed face of Ye Jin plus he was already half-naked aroused the man even more. He completely discarded the rest of his clothes on Ye Jin's body.

He then went down and slowly stroked Ye Jin's hard shaft and swallowed it and slowly moved up and down teasing the drunk Ye Jin.

"Ahh..ahh more" Ye Jin said hoarsely, he wanted it faster and more. Ye Jin tightly clutched the bed when he cummed.

Slowly a finger was poked in his hole, giving Ye Jin an unfamiliar feeling of satisfaction.

The one finger increased into two then three. Ye Jin was moaning so loudly that surely all the guest in the other rooms heared his erotic moans.

The man took out his fingers and he lets the drunk Ye Jin stand up. He sits down and lets Ye Jin face him.

"Ride me" The man demanded lustfully.

Ye Jin hesitated but nonetheless complied.

He slowly sat down. The shaft of the man was welcoming his hole. It was too big to handle.

"Ahhh..." Ye Jin moaned when the shaft went inside, that felt forever when he was slowly taking it in.

The man let Ye Jin take his time adjusting before he commanded Ye Jin to move.

Ye Jin again complied and slowly raised his hips and brought them back down. With this position it made him cry out of pleasure whenever the man's shaft met his prostate.

He felt intense pain and pleasure.

"Ahh..ahh" Ye Jin panted when he cummed again but the man still hadn't.

The man pulled out from Ye Jin and changed their position. He held Ye Jin's waist as he rentered his hole and started thrusting faster making the tired Ye Jin wake up again from pleasure.

They continued to do this until the sun rose.

-----

Remembering all the activities and positions they did last night made him blush hard.

He needs to get away from here, fast!

Ye Jin slowly stands up and almost collapses because his legs were jittery and his back hurt bad, especially his hips.

Ye Jin was inwardly crying for his hole's virginity. It was taken by a random person too, while Ye Jin was silently lamenting he suddenly feels something flowing out of his hole.

Ye Jin widened his eyes out of shock and look down there. Damn! It's this beast's semen!

Ye Jin was even more depressed. He quietly but hurriedly dressed himself up when he was about to walk out of the room he decided to do one thing first.

He slowly went to the man who's sleeping peacefully. He had black long hair, sword-like eyebrows and not too thick lashes,red lips and was taller than him too. His neck had bruises probably because of last night's activity.

Thinking of this, Ye Jin with his wobbly legs left hurriedly.

He walked out of the house forgetting about a certain someone. He was immersed in his own thoughts about the man. Who was he and why did he took him instead of all the girls outside, he took him and he's a guy!

But he...ahhhh! Ye Jin frustratedly pulled his hair. He returned back to the sect and directly went to his bed.

He was exhausted and his body was hurting a lot. His back especially and his waist and hole, to sum it up everything hurt!

Ye Jin slept out of exhaustion. Only after he wakes up does he remember about Zang Yuan!

He left Zang Yuan but he will be okay right? It's not like it was Zang Yuan's first time coming back to the sect. His Master will probably ask for his whereabouts but before he can, Zang Yuan will be back or is he back? Ye Jin soothes himself with these words before he calls someone to tell the Master that he's sick for the meantime.

He can't do anything with this body, at least not for now.