Chapter 21

Recap: LYSHI ISN'T HAPPENING!!!!!!!!! D:

########################################################################

Ishi's P.O.V.

"Then I'm coming with you.", Unshed tears glistened in Lyon's eyes, but I had to be strong.

"It's to dangerous."

"Danger is my middle name."

"Idiot, it's Tremayne.", He got up and pulled me into a hug.

"You know what I mean.", He smiled into my hair, I felt his lips on my scalp, and i looked away. "Then tell me where you're going."

"I'm going to find my father."

"I can help."

"Lyon, don't make it harder than it already is.", Tears were freely flowing down my face, and he brushed them away.

"Please, let me come with you.", He lifted up my chin so we were eye to eye, and kissed me. I felt tears running down my cheek, but they weren't mine. "Let me love you."

"Lyon, I'm sorry, I can't d-", My pleas were smothered by his lips as he tried to convey the message I had gotten long ago.

"Please."

"JUST SAY YES ALREADY!", What the hell!? I turned around, and saw a wide-eyed Aki. "Oops."

"How long were you there for!?", I shrieked, and she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Um, from the beginning."

"WHAT!?", We yelled, and she blushed.

"It's not just me!", She whined, and she pulled up a scared Natsu,"He's with me too! And everyone else is as well!", Everyone got up sheepishly, and I buried my face in Lyon's chest.

"Oh God, oh God.", I moaned, and Lyon chuckled.

"Say yes or Juvia swears she will make you train your ass off!", Juvia yelled, and we blushed.

Lyon chuckled,"It's not that ba-"

"I'm surprised he hasn't kidnapped her yet.", Mariko muttered, and Gray nodded.

"I think that was plan B.", The raven-haired prince agreed.

"I spoke too soon.", Lyon groaned.

"Siblings.", I giggled, and I kissed his nose.

Aki stormed up to me and looked me in the eye,"You have a perfect guy here, begging for you to marry him, and you're saying no!? Are you CRAZY!?"

"Aki, I-"

"Don't say a word, if it isn't yes!", The dragon slayer turned around and walked off, leaving Lyon and I in a state of shock.

“I’m thinking our friends are a little desperate for us to get together.”, Lyon whispered into my ear, and I nodded. I looked down and saw the still-open box and the ring nestled on the pillow of white silk, and had an idea. I slid my finger through the ring, and kissed Lyon with all I had.

“Maybe I am too.”, I looked him in the eyes, and he blushed.

“What the hell is tha- OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!”, Aki jumped up and down at the sight of the ring on my finger.

”I will marry you, Lyon Bastia.”

########################################################################

Mirajane’s P.O.V.

I carefully placed the bouquet of roses on the marble slab, then stepped back. Tears fell down my face and onto the cold, hard ground as I read the words on Lisanna’s grave: Princess Lisanna Strauss, A loving sister, a kind friend, sorely missed.

“It’s alright, at least she’s at peace.”, I felt Freed wipe the tears away, and I smiled as he hugged me from behind. “Its okay, everything’s going to be alright.”

“I know, but I can’t help it. I miss her, Freed. I could’ve prevented this.”, I sobbed,”If I didn’t send her away, she might still be alive!”

“Mira, stop. It’s no-one’s fault she’s dead.”, Freed lifted up my chin so our eyes met. “Remember that.”, He kissed me softly on the lips, and every touch made my pain disappear.

“Thankyou.”, I smiled, and I slipped my hand in his as we walked away.

########################################################################

3rd Person

The wind blew hard, and the gust of wind blew the red petals off the roses, and sent them dancing towards the wood, and past a white-haired girl. 

With. 

One.

Dead.

Eye. 

Her gaze was on the young queen, and it was full of pain and sorrow. Mira felt the gaze, turned and gasped. “Lisanna?”, No sooner had the name left her lips, did the figure vanish, leaving the cemetery a few degrees colder.

“Mira? Are you alright?”, The Rune Mage next to her turned the Queen’s face to his. “What is it?”

“I thought I saw, never mind, I must be seeing things.”, Mirajane smiled before she pulled Freed away from the forest, but she still risked one last glance at where her sister was standing moments ago.

########################################################################

OMG! I know it's short, but a close friend died, and I'm sad :(