"Yeah, sadly mom puts us here, if we needed to improve our apparently "spoiled" behavior," Lacy said,"As if!"

"Um okay..." Thalia commented,"this is somewhat similar to the Hunter of Artemis's punishments."

The Hunter of Artemis was a rock band made of many girls that were managed by Artemis. Thalia had joined them once, but she'd quit once she realized she had to spend 24/7 with the band, which didn't go well with her.

"The Hunter of Artemis!" Hana exclaimed,"I love that rock band!"

"Yeah, it's a pretty cool band," Thalia said, biting her lip. Even though she was still good friends with some of the Hunters of Artemis, she didn't love to talk about them too much.

It was a secret waiting to spill out, because Thalia just left one day and never told us how she stopped working with the band. We asked her how she got fired, but she only told us she quit herself and didn't want to talk about it. Even the paparazzi tried their best, but failed.

"Alright," Annabeth said, changing the subject,"why don't we get to eating breakfast then?"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Thalia's POV

Once I mentioned the similarity between the Hunters of Artemis and the girls, I soon started to get a guilty feeling in my chest.

The Hunters and I were surely still friends, but I still remember the horrible memories and how Artemis screamed at me that day. No one had stood up for me. Not even my closest friends in the band. They were all scared of the manager.

Flashback----------------------

*Giggling* *Snickering*

'Thalia, waaaake uuup,' Phoebe called me.

'Ughhh,' I rubbed my eyes and got off my bottom bunk bed. I was in the Hunters bunk room and four of the Hunters were staring at me.

Phoebe and Celyn were half-giggling and half-snickering, while the other two stared blankly at me.

'So, Thalia,' Celyn asked me,' we don't know you were such a rebel.'

'What?' I got up and looked at all of them. Zoe and Naomi looked at me, gloomily.

'You know if Artemis finds out, you're screwed, right?' Zoe told me, worriedly.

'What? What do you guys mean?' I questioned all of them.

Phoebe held up my phone. It showed the chat I had with my friend, Luke, yesterday.

'I love you? Thalia, what kind of shit is that?' Zoe asked me.

'Hey! Why are you guys on my phone? You realize it was a joke!' I tried to snatch the phone away from them, but they didn't seem to listen.

'Thalia, you broke the rules, and hiding a picture under your pillow. C'mon, we all know you gave up the oath!' Naomi said, angrily, holding up the framed picture of Annabeth, Luke, and I smiling.