"Bingo."

"THEN WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU'RE HIS BOYFRIEND IN THE FIRST PLACE? IF YOU WORK HERE YOU'D KNOW THAT I ONLY COME TO SEE NAMJOON." Yoongi lost his ability to contain himself (quicker than I,the author, lost my will to live).

"Ew, no. That's gross. Why would I date him? He's literally the last person I would ever want to be near." Hoseok cringed.

"Okay first of all, don't say that about him. Second of all, why were you two sucking on each others faces of that's the case?"

"I mean like, I would rather suck on your face, but I had to make do with what I had at the time." He said with wink.

"Wait what? Okay, I am beyond confusion at this point. You need to be like America and explain what the hell is going on here."

"So, basically I think you're cute and we need to hook up. Forget about Namjoon. You're way too good for him anyway."

Yoongi was seriously about to fight the man across from him, even if that meant that he'd have to jump over the desk to stop to do it.

"HELLO SNEKY SNEKS! I'VE HEARD QUITE ALOT ABOUT YOU TWO AND I THINK WE NEED TO HAVE A LITTLE CHAT." A man said with a grin that made him resemble a bunny.

He was soon playfully shoved by his partner who scolded him,

"Jungkookie, what did I tell you about yelling? We're in a library. Keep your voice down."

"Sorry. My bad, Jiminie. Anyways, it's nice to meet the two people who have been causing our Namjoon pain."

"Who's a snake? I hate snakes. And why is it always 'Namjoon, Namjoon, Namjoon'? Like can we not talk about something interesting for once?" Hoseok said with a bored expression.

Yoongi grabbed him by his collar, pulling him closer,

"If I hear Namjoon's name come out of your mouth one more time, you might not be able to talk about anything ever again."

" I know that I said I wanted to be close to you, but right now this is a little too close. I should've figured that you wouldn't have lived up to your looks if someone like him loved you." Hoseok said, breaking Yoongi's grip on his shirt, and putting as much distance between them as he could.

"As much as I would really like to see you get your face pounded in, I'm pretty sure that's not what I said we had to get sorted out. You both need to apologize to Namjoon." Jimin said, with a deadly calm expression.

"Why should I apologize to him?" Hoseok said.

"Because if you don't, I'll let Jungkook here do what he's been wantingto do."

"Physical force isn't a very good persuader. Shouldn't the apology come from my own heart?" Hoseok reasoned.

"For some reason, I don't think you have one. How about you, Yoongi? You've been quiet. Do you have the same perspective as Hoseok?" Jungkook asked the blonde.

"No, that's not it. I came here to talk to Namjoon, and to ask him for forgiveness but there might be a minor problem to that."

"And what is that?" The couple questioned in unison.

"He's not here."

"What do you mean he's not here? He left before us, telling us that he had to get to his shift earlier than usual today, despite us telling him not to come in ever." Jimin said worriedly.

"He didn't show up today. I thought he'd never come back again, to be honest." said Hoseok, usefully for once.

Jungkook called Namjoon, and put it to speaker. The phone rang, and the dial tone could be heard throughout the empty library walls.