HOSTILE

HOSTILE

Karen laughed as Carl continued to slap himself. He had been complaining about how life was better when they had bug spray to keep away the mosquitoes.

Karen found it adorable and would giggle at it. For the first time since the apocalypse started, she was enjoying herself.

Not worrying about any walkers, anybody thag would hurt them, nothing. Judith is with them, they're mostly together again.

But that enjoyable moment ended late that very night. As Rick and Michonne were putting Carl, Karen and Judith to bed, Jane had gotten a feeling that something was going to happen. She didn't know what, but it wasn't good at all.

Karen got in an abandoned car with Carl and snuggled up against him, worry consuming her every bit. That's when it clicked.

"Carl?"

Carl opened his eyes and looked at her. He saw fear in her eyes and it had him worried real quick.

"What's wrong?"

"Carl, something doesn't feel right. I feel like something's going to happen." Karen said but before Carl could respond, they both heard a knock on the window.

Thinking it was Rick, Carl turned around.

"Dad, for the final time, we're fi-" Carl trailed off when he saw a man holding a knife in his hand peeking in the car. His eyes were mostly on Karen's form. Every few minutes he would lick his lips which made Karen disgusted.

Then she listened in on the conversation.

"Ten Mississippi, Nine Mississippi," Why was he counting down? What's going on? Jane thought. "Eight Mississippi—"

"Joe! Stop!" The man, Joe, looked at the person and smirked.

"You're stopping me at eight, Daryl." Daryl? What's he doing here?

"State your peace, Dixon." Daryl looked at Rick and Michonne before talking.

"They're good people, Joe. They wouldn't hurt anybody unless it was necessary." Joe chuckled deeply before looking at Daryl.

"Now that right there is a damn lie." Just as Joe said that, his men punched and kicked at Daryl.

"DARYL!" Karen shouted before the car door opened and Carl was being pulled out. Karen grabbed his arms and tried pulling him inside the car, but was pulled out too when the guy pulled harder.

Karen hit her head on a nearby rock which made her vision fade in and out.

Carl shouted and cried as one of the men pinned him down and began to unbuckle his pants. Same with Karen. The man began to rip her jacket, exposing her tattooed arms.

"Mmm. A girl with tattoos on her arms too? You're making me more and more needing every second." Karen glared at him before she went to grab her knife but it was slapped out of her hand.

"Leave them alone! I did it! They got nothing to do with it!" Rick shouted while he watched. Joe smirked before he brought the gun up to Rick's temple.

"Now that is not a lie. But see, we have to be even, Rick. So here's what we're going to do...we'll beat the hell out of Daryl, then we'll have the girl, the boy, and the woman. Then we'll shoot you. So we'll be even. As a matter of fact, we all might have the girl. I mean look at that sexy thing..." Joe began as he seductively watched Karen. Tears began to pour out of her eyes as her tank top was nearly ripped off, exposing partial parts of her bra.

"You touch her and I will kill you, you nasty son of a bitch." Rick threatened as Joe laughed darkly.

"Take her, boys!" The men began to stalk over to Karen. Karen sobbed loudly as they began to grab her and hold her down.

"KAREN!"

"CARL!" Karen went to reach for Carl but her hand was pinned down.

"Now this is going to sting. A lot. But I'm sure you'll enjoy it after a bit." One of the men said as he began to grab at her pants. She cried out when she tried to striggle against him, but nothing worked.

Then out of nowhere, a scream erupted and Karen looked to see Rick bite into Joe's neck and rip it off. The men began to pull out their guns but Rick got his gun out and shot at their heads.

One of the men grabbed Karen and held a knife to her throat.

"I'LL KILL HER! I SWEAR I WILL!"

"Rick!"

"SHUT UP, BITCH!" Karen yelped as the man pushed her forward and into Rick. Karen ran to Michonne and Carl and they held her clsoe.

"He's mine." Rick growled as he grabbed his knife and continuously stabbed the guy.

Karen listened. With every stab, she would flinch. She wanted to yell for him to stop, but she knew that Rick was upset. And she had to go through that.

802 words