COMPETITION WINNER!!!

THANKS, EVERYONE FOR ALL OF YOUR WONDERFUL ENTRIES! I LOVED READING EVERY SINGLE ONE SO MUCH! THEY WERE ALL FANTASTIC, BUT THE WINNER IS DEFINITELY:

@ZoZolololXD 

CONGRATS MY FRIEND! AND EVERYONE, READ THEIR WONDERFUL STORY!!!!!!!!!!!

Nico POV (Third)Nico was doing the usual. Walking down the halls, tripping people with shadows, making skeletons pop up and scare the living Hades out of anyone who walked by....An extravagant life Nico was living. If only Reyna were here to see this.....Oh shit. REYNA IS GOING TO KILL ME I'M DEAD!!!! He thought.Nico hurried to the prefects bathroom, and dropped all of his drachmas on the floor. He finally managed to pull one out, but he knew that Reyna would find some way to actually KILL him through the IM."O' Fleecy. Do me a solid. Show me Reyna Arellano from Camp Jupiter." He said. But the IM did something, he didn't expect.It talked back."You sure you wanna do that kid?" The IM asked. "BLOODY HELL!" Nico exclaimed. "I-I mean...yes. Thanks for your concern." Nico said shakily. He thought the IM was looking out for him so he didn't die. But it was actually so Nico wouldn't be as scarred as bad as Harry. The IM pulled up, but all he got was a load of....Thalia Grace's face? IM POV (First)Lol. I told that Son of Hades. I just knew what was going to happen. He got what he deserved, and I have no regrets showing him what he saw. No. Regerts. OMG STUPID MILKY WAY COMMERCIALNico POV (Third)"B-bad time?" He stuttered. Reyna whipped her head around, which almost caused her whip lash. "ZEUS'S LIGHTNING BOLT!" Thalia screamed. "One moment of peace, please." Thalia mumbled trying slowly back away.Reyna glared at the scarred son of Hades. "Very bad timing." She said and waved it away. Yup. Nico was scarred alright.After the IM, he went to the library to study some potions. The one he wanted was a Polyjuice Potion.Something that would hopefully turn him into an ear of corn again, so he could forget what he saw.THE END!!!!

@ZoZolololXD 

@ZoZolololXD 

@ZoZolololXD 

@ZoZolololXD 

@ZoZolololXD 

@ZoZolololXD 

@ZoZolololXD 

@ZoZolololXD 

@ZoZolololXD YOU ARE THE BEST!