Don't talk behind my back when I'm in the ROOM!

"Will?"

"NICO!!! HOW ARE YOU!" He said, looking excited.

"Will, I'm at a boarding school for the gods sake. Do you WANT me to be discovered here?"

He shook his head, looking down. "Sorry, Neeks. How's babysitting that kid going?"

"Oh- okay. He doesn't trust me at all, of course." I saw his look. "But I'll work on it."

"Good. How's the school?"

I smile (i always give Will smiles- whatever people think), and give him a knowing look. "Let's just say Annabeth would faint if she came here."

He gave a little chuckle. "It's a wonder she didn't faint after seeing New Rome. Even so, she was fangirling about it for weeks." He massaged his forehead, which was adorable. "There were so many complaints, and the amount of people who asked for painkillers for their headaches..."

I smirk. "Yeah, I'm pretty amazed she didn't either."

We talk about alot of things, but Will started to look tired. I say that it's pretty much time for him to get to sleep, and he smiles in acceptance, but then he hesitates, and looks at my face.

"Nico- I swear, if you skip sleeping and survive the day on coffee alone..." He said with a kind of fierce love, which he uses when he is being my doctor.

I give him a weak smile. He knew me to well. 

"Look, Will, I've already disrupted so many people's sleep with my nightmares. I'm sleeping in a shared dormitory. I'll wake the whole of Gryffindor house! I can't sleep."

He frowned, but before he could argue, I cut the connection. I couldn't sleep. Will wouldn't be able to see that, so there was no reasoning. I knew he would be annoyed when I next talked to him, but hey, what was I supposed to do? These young children (i'm able to say that! I'm almost 90!) needed to sleep. I didn't. Plus, I like coffee. So, win win. 

I got out of the bathroom, and sneaked downstairs. I know, I could just shadow travel, but I try not to unless I need to or I want to scare someone (or someone's). I do shadow travel outside of the doors, as they were locked (it was early morning, after all). 

I step onto the grass and breath in the crisp, clean air I lay down on my back. I look at the constellations- aries, sagittarius- and Zoë, the hunter in the sky. A tear blossoms in my eye, as I remember the stories from that terrible quest- Bianca leaving me, Zoë being murdered by her father, and those AWFUL HOOVER DAM PUNS THAT PERCY, GROVER AND THALIA KEEP DROPPING. That was one of the worst quests in the world. I lost my sister.

I wipe away my tear, and just relax, until I hear a rustling behind me. I jump up quickly, and pull out my sword, which I hid in my robes.

"Hey- woah! Is that a sword?" I see Luna Lovegood standing there, looking half terrified. I curse myself silently. I remembered Hecate telling me that the mist didn't work at Hogwarts. Something about the guarding spells? I don't know.

I put it away. "What do you want, Luna?" It felt so strange referring to her as Moon, since I am fluent in Latin as well as English (duh), Ancient Greek, and Italian.

"Oh..." She said, dreamily. Uh, she is so annoying with my ADHD brain. "I just wanted to get outside." She smiles. "It's beautiful at this time... And, You might see a spartle..." She looked up in the sky, as if looking for her imaginary creature.

"Sure... The castle is a bit stuffy." I reply (truthfully), looking up.

"Mmmhhh."

I look at the moon, and figure that it would be daylight soon. I tell her that I'm going inside, and walk back up to my dormitory. 

I open the door ever so slightly, move in, and retrieve my goblet (yes, borrowed from camp), and ask silently for it to fill up with some black coffee. I drink it, and shudder slightly at the strength. I instantly feel better (Demigods's food and drink goes travels quicker through our bodies than normal mortals, which is why poison affects us so badly) and ready to take on the day.

I find a schedule on my bed. It was in Latin, so I assumed some teacher knew the language, and then wrote it out for me. I smiled. That was nice. 

I could see that I was the only one awake in the dorm, which was lucky, because I did not want to answer questions about why my schedule was in a different language.

I read it- apparently I had Transfiguration, but I had no idea what room it was in. So instead, I walked down to the great hall to get some breakfast. 

As soon as I walked in, I could see almost no one was in there. Apparently, everyone else liked sleeping in. Of course, Luna was there, along with a couple of Ravenclaws, a dozen or so Hufflepuffs, two Gryffindors, and no Slytherins. Every single one of them either glared at me (except Luna, who just looked dreamy), or looked at me with a fierce curiosity. 

I ate some breakfast, and sacrificed most of it to the gods. they looked at me skeptically, wondering why I was burning my food. But not one of them had the guts to come up and ask, even the two Gryffindors, who were prided on their courage. I ignored them, and walked back up to the Gryffindor common room, and shadow travelled to a corner, wrapped in darkness.

"He's shady... looks like a death eater."

"Guy's I've already told you, he doesn't have the dark mark. He's got some bloody tattoo of some letters. SYTE? I can't remember."

I heard a little huff, an saw Hermione looking at Ron with disapproval. "It's SPQR, and It's some roman thing. I was planning on reading about it, but I haven't had time."

"Even if he isn't a death eater, he's still evil." A girl frowned

"Yeah- did you guys really spend time with him in the same house?"

"Yeah." Harry replied.

"What's he like?"

"He's..."

"Not appreciating you talking about him while he's in the room." I step out of the shadows, ignoring the gasps, and glaring at the three I was needing to protect.