Glossary

Quelia:

Teranika - Terah-nee-kah

Rachel

Ceres (Random fact: I chose this name because it's the name of the roman goddess of fertility and I wanted to be a giant dick to him.)

Ossian: O-she-ahn

Llewellyn- Lew-el-in

Zakynthros - Zak-in-thros

Dot

Hana (Random fact: I'm really into Asian music and shows and didn't check when I gave Hana her name knowing she's Japanese. Hana is actually the Korean word one for 1. Oops.)

Caerun -K-run

Axius - Ax-e-us

Emil: A-meel

Othello - O-thel-o

Calista - Cal-is-ta

Traceur: Track-eur

Travis

Susanne

Brian

John (Random fact: The reason why the names go from really weird to completely normal is because I gave up caring about names as I wrote the story. I am actually planning to change the names in editing so they're all much easier to pronounce.)

Fortitudine: Fort-tit-u-dine

Religious words:

Retria - Re-tree-ah.

Retria is, for a lack of a better word, the belief in a consciousness of the universe. The magical community believe that retria can manipulate where you go and what you do but can't force you into doing it. Unlike the centaurs who believe that Retria was an actual person who gave their life for the lives of the living, fairies believe retria is nature itself. Werewolves sign themselves to the belief that it's an invisible force that's ageless, or seperate from the world itself.

Viria - Vee-ree-ah

Viria is a deity that is specific to werewolves, despite being incapable of turning into a wolf. When werewolves were created, it was Viria that helped them grow and survive and they favoured werewolves that couldn't assign themselves to a single gender as they were the closest to how Viria saw themselves. Viria is very free spirited and those who can talk to them like to poke fun at the deity. Viria likes to change their name every couple of centuries. Virias past name was actually Pauli.

Selene

Known as the werewolf guardian, she can only be seen by someone in mortal danger or a very powerful Luna. Her past had been lost to time but it has been noticed that vampires also have a story that mentions her. Mr Durvis was trying to figure out why before the attacks started.

Please tell me if I forgot any names or words you don't understand!