Chapter 40: Part ONE

Start from the beginning

"You wanna go?" she asked me, pushing her chest out like guys did.

"Oh, hell to the yeah!" I said, smirking when her face dropped.

I laughed at her, yes I was that amazing!

Turning around, I sighed.

Good times, good times.

Just as I was about to start walking, I looked up to see none other than Tommy!

"Thomas! What are you doing out of bed?" I said in a high voice, acting like a mother.

"Excuse me?" he asked, stumped by my question.

I clucked my tongue, wagging my finger at him.

"Your father will be most displeased," I told him shaking my head.

Before I could hear what he to say, I started a mad sprint to where all the other girls were headed to.

Man! Was I good or what?

Before I could ask all the girls where we were going, Carol popped up beside me.

"Some chase!" Carol giggled, and I joined her.

"That's because I was in it," I said, sticking my head up.

"Yes, because you are sooooo epic!" Carol said in a , I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU, tone.

Well, then it sucks for her is she doesn't like hearing the truth.

"That's what I said!" I said, acting like I didn't notice her tone, "So where are we going?"

"To the showers," Carol said as we walked through the gym.

Oh no!

I quickly grabbed Carol by the shoulders, shaking her like mad.

"No! They're going to kill us! Burn our bodies like they did to the Jews(NO OFFENSE!)!" I yelled at her.

She chuckled, shaking her head and holding my shoulders to still me.

"No, they're not! We're going in there to change!" she told me calmly as we hurried to the rest of the group who had already started dressing.

Every single person in there was getting dressed into bikinis.

ALL NAKED!

Not that was totally weird cause we're all chicks, but why bikinis?

"We have to wear bikinis?" I asked Carol quietly, my eyes wide.

She nodded, smiling.

That's it!

She's not Carol!

Aliens must have taken her!

No!

Smurf aliens have taken her!

Before I could yell my conclusion out loud, someone pushed something into my hands.

I looked down at the small black and white bikini.

It was pretty cute actually, the white polka dots being really cute......I mentally smacked myself.

"What's this?" I questioned out loud, Carol's head snapping up.

"I got it for you.......You don't like it?" she asked, her eyes getting glazed over and on her it made me instantly feel guilty.

"No, it's not that I don't like it......it's just.......do I have to wear it?" I whined the last part, pouting my lip.

"Yes," Carol stated, chuckling at me. She held up her yellow one with sequins on it, "I have to wear one too, so that means you have to too."

I looked at the bikini, then back at Carol, "What if someone wore it?"