Part 14

Colby's P.O.V

I could hear her crying and screaming as I was walking out of the hospital, and I've never wanted anything more than to be able to turn around and hug her and promise her everything was going to be okay.

But I knew I couldn't.

The guys were right, we weren't supposed to be together and she does deserve someone so much better than me.

Somebody that will treat her like a princess and love her unconditionally, and I know that as long as I remain in her life, she will never be able to find that.

As I exited the hospital doors with tears running down my face, I bumped into a large group of fans, who immediately noticed something was wrong as they stopped screaming my name when I looked at them.

'Colby are you okay'

'How is Mara'

'Are you two still dating'

I couldn't answer any of them, I love my fans but I needed to be alone so I just carried on walking until I reached my car.

As I sat down my phone buzzed with a notification from DramaAlert on YouTube.

I clicked on the video.

'Breaking news guys. Colby Brock was seen walking out of the hospital were Mara is staying with tears down his face, just over a half hour after he was seen kissing his ex girlfriend at a party. Is this the end of Mara and Colby?'

I immediately closed the video.

If DramaAlert knew about the kiss, then that means so does Mara.

I wanted so badly to go and explain, but I had to remain strong for the both of us and give Mara her best chance, as I know that even seeing her face will make me stay here instead of going home to Kansas.

When you love someone, you really should let them go.

Sam's P.O.V

As we arrived back at the hospital, the doctor was stood in reception with a very concerned look.

'Is everything okay'? I asked as Elton, Brennan and I walked towards him.

'Colby was here just a moment ago and I don't think their talk went very well. She has locked herself in the ladies bathroom, and I can't exactly go in there and I am very concerned considering her history with mental health and self harming' He answered, pointing towards the bathroom.

'I'll go in. I mean, it wouldnt be the first time I had been in the ladies room' Brennan laughed.

We all gave him a very weird look, to which he replied with, 'I'm joking guys, obviously'.

He walked towards the bathroom and my phone got an alert from drama alert on YouTube.

'Colby brock was seen heading to the airport with all his bags. Does this mean what I think it does? Is he really moving back to Kansas'.

I immediately felt a sense of guilt.

Colby made a mistake, a stupid mistake, but I shouldn't have made him feel like he had to leave.

If Mara ever finds out she will never speak to me again.

I have to do something.

'Elton, give me your keys' I demanded.

'What, why?'

'There's no time to explain, just give them to me' I snapped again.

'okay. But if anything happens to my care Sam, I swear to god I will shave your entire head balled' He laughed, handing them over to me.