Part 7

Mara's P.O.V

As we were all walking out of the airport, my hand intertwined with Colby's, a group of fans began running towards us, my grip tightened.

"Elton go with Mara back to her. We'll meet you there in a minute" Colby said, releasing my hand.

As me and Elton were walking towards the car I turned to ask him, "Does that happen all the time?"

He let out a slight laugh before replying, "Pretty much. You'll get used to it, I mean you are Sam's little sister and now your dating Colby, so you're gonna have no other choice other than to get used to it"

Before I could reply a sharp pain caused me to fall to the floor and grab the attention of the fans and Sam and Colby who were already running towards us.

"Hey are you okay"? Elton reached out his hand and helped me up off the floor.

"I mean I think so. I don't even know what just happened"

"Maybe we should take you back to the hospital and get it checked over" Sam said with a worried look on his face.

"Oh hell no, I spent 2 nights in that place and over my dead body am I going back there. I probably just need to rest some more" I answered, refusing to even consider the fact of me going back to hospital.

"Lets get you home and away from the cameras" Colby said, turning and looking at the group of fanes who were staring at us with there phones on record.

When we got back to the house Colby helped me up the stairs and into my bedroom.

"So do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked, running and jumping on the bed.

"I think I'm gonna have a shower before we anything else as I don't smell good" I answered, laughing at his childish behaviour.

"Sounds good. Now I was planning on taking you out to dinner tonight but after what happened in the airport earlier me, you and the guys are just gonna order food in" He asked.

"Sounds good" I answered bluntly as I felt the pains again but didn't want to worry anybody.

"What take out do you like? Does pizza sound good"?

"Sounds good. Now should I meet you downstairs when I'm out"? I asked, politely kicking him out of the room.

"Yes. Don't take too long. A mans gotta eat" He laughed, giving me a kiss on the cheek before walking out, closing the door behind him.

I chose to ignore the pain and carry on like normal.  

I got my towels and hopped into the shower.

I looked down at my feet and noticed there was blood going into the drain, I got out and looked into the mirror to see the cut on my head was bleeding again.

Once I had finally got it to stop bleeding I walked downstairs.

I walked out into the garden where they all were, shooting each other with water guns.

"Colby can I talk to you for a sec"? I asked, planning on telling him about the whole head situation.

"Sure, what's up?" He answered, all the boys turned to look at me.

"Oh never mind. We'll talk later. You guys carry on being childish" I laughed, not wanting to ruin there fun and using my hair to cover up the cut.

They all looked at each other with smirks, "Oh she did not just call us childish".

Knowing what was about to happen I tried to get away as fast as I could but unfortunately they were a whole lot faster.

Corey and Sam were both shooting me with the water guns, meanwhile Colby and Elton managed to pick me up and began running towards the pool.