Part 15

Mara's P.O.V

*2 WEEKS LATER*

Finally the day I've been looking forward to since the moment I ended up in the hospital, the day I would be discharged.

'Now remember Mara, one of these pills when you wake up and one before you sleep. Take it easy and don't do any high risk activities as there is still a chance the stitches could break' the doctor explained, handing my prescribed meds over to Sam who was also, with the help of Brennan and Elton, carrying my bags.

'Well damn. Guess I'll have to call and cancel the bouncy castle and trampoline that was supposed to be arriving tomorrow. Such a bummer' Brennan attempted at making a joke but all he got in return was a death stare and evil glance from the doctor.

'I'm just kidding Doc' he continued, but this time, the doctor completely ignored him.

'If you do experience any major outburst of pain or your stitches do rip, make sure you come back to the hospital as soon as you realise it. Okay?'

'Gotcha' I smiled and nodded my head.

'It was lovely meeting you Mara. Now, in the nicest and politest way possible, I hope I never have to see you in such circumstances again' He laughed, rubbing shoulder.

'Thank you for all of your help Doctor. I have you to thank for me even still being alive. And that really means a lot' I smiled.

'You're more than welcome Mara, now leave before the boyband trio you have with you make an even bigger mess', I turned around to see that Elton had managed to drop pretty much everything on the floor.

'Come on, lets go before the hospital starts giving you guys a bill'.

There was still no word from Colby since he left, I spoke to his Mom briefly when I called his cell and she answered.

I miss him, and I just wish he would talk to me and explain everything, or even let me know how he's doing and how he's coping with everything.

I've been checking his YouTube channel everyday for the past 2 weeks and he hasn't uploaded anything, making his fans message me asking if I knew anything or if Colby was okay.

I wish I could've answered them but I know as much as they do.

'So, what do you wanna do when you get back to the house? Movie night? We will even be willing to watch one of those cringe romance movies you love so much' Brennan laughed.

'Don't lie. I saw you cry at the ending scene of the Notebook Bren, we all know you love those 'cringe romance movies' just as much as I do. But don't worry, I won't tell anyone if you don't' I laughed, causing him to silence in the back.

'But no. As nice as the offer is I really should just go upstairs and get some rest. I'm beyond tired. Maybe when I get up we could order take out though? That hospital food has put me off potatoes for a life time' I continued.

'Whatever you want. You are the sick one so saying no to you will be classed as some sort of hate crime. But, you won't be sick forever Mara so get used to the special treatment while it lasts. As soon as you are better and get the all clear from the doctors, its back to football and fortnite' He replied.

'I wouldn't have it any other way B'.

As we pulled up to the house, the guys got out first and collected my suitcase whilst Sam came and opened the door for me.

As we walked in I could hear a noise coming from the living room, 'Guys, I think theres someone here' I shouted.

'Just go in there and see Mara. Do we really have to do everything for you?' Sam shouted back sarcastically.

I laughed it off and walked into the room.

And who I saw sat there came as a surprise.

'Colby?