Part 2

Mara's P.O.V

I was awoken in the morning by what sounded like a fire alarm and the guys yelling.

I turned in my bed to see if Colby was still there, and luckily enough he wasn't.

I couldn't bare having to face him after the embarrassment I made of myself last night, plus if Sam was to find out he would flip.

After the noise continued to go on and on, I decided I should go and check they weren't burning the house down.

I pushed my feet into my slippers and walked towards the door, holding my head as I had a quite expected hangover.

I opened my door to see them all jumping up and down at the smoke detector trying to get it to stop, until Colby noticed I was at the doorway,.

"Morning sleepyhead" He laughed, causing the rest of the guys to turn and face me, well, all except Sam. But after the way I spoke to him last night I'm not surprised I'm getting the silent treatment.

"I have so many questions" I shook my head.

"Shoot" Corey replied, not putting down the rag he was using to dry and get the sound to stop.

"First of all, what time is it. Two, what caused the alarm to go off. And three, you guys realise you could literally just switch it off at the button, right?"

"Wait, there's a button? Where is it?" Elton asked.

"You know, the big red button that says on and off on opposite sides of it" I laughed.

They finally turned the alarm off.

"So what caused it to go off in the first place?" I asked, finding it slightly amusing.

"We were trying to make breakfast but it didn't go too well"

"Ooohh, that's that the smell is" I replied.

"Hey Mara can I talk to you for a second?" Colby asked.

"Sure" I replied in my most casual tone to not alert the guys that something was going wrong, when really my body was shaking with nerves.

He walked into my room and shut the door behind us.

"Out last night...." I started.

"No its okay. You were drunk and upset and you needed someone to console you. I get it, really I do. Trust me, it didn't mean anything to me" He replied.

"Oh, okay good" I replied, that definitely wasn't the reply I was hoping for.

"I mean, what was I thinking, you're Sam's little sister and he's my best friend. In any real world that never would happen" He continued.

"Is that all you see me as? Is that all everybody sees me as? Sam Golbachs younger sister. Dammit Colby. I expected that from everybody else but not from you"

"Woah Mara, did I say something wrong?" He asked, confusion all over his face.

"Like you said, last night shouldn't have happened and it was a massive mistake. You can go now" I walked away from him and sat on my bed.

"Mara, wait.."

"Colby, get out"

He looked at me once and hesitated for a moment, but seconds later he walked straight out of my room.

Maybe he was right. Maybe I was just a drunken mess and everything I felt and everything I did was just a massive mistake and meaningless.

No matter how many times I said that in my head, there was no convincing it to believe it.