ch.11 ⨯ let go

last left off...

We were all just about in bed, or atleast getting ready for bed. Jungkook had just go in the shower, and Taehyung was in his room doing whatever.

I was once again, playing Superstar JYP on my phone. I felt the urge to go to the kitchen and get something to eat. I paused my game, and turned my phone off.

I fled out of the room and into the kitchen.

Once I got into the kitchen, I didn't turn the lights on. I just made my way to the fridge and grabbed a cold apple(cause you know, i'm healthy and shit).

Before I could take a bite of the apple, I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. Jungkook couldn't have gotten out of the shower that fast.

I thought about it for a second, until I realized the only person that it could was Taehyung. Scared and struggling to think of what to do, I just stood there.

A shiver was sent down my spine. "Mmm.. Lillith.." he whispered into my ear.

"Taehyung," I tried pushing his hands off of my waist, but his grip only got tighter.

What the hell was he doing?!

He kept whispering and making small inaudible noises in my ear. "Lil.. Come to bed.. with me..~" he moaned quietly into my ear.

"Let go of me," I said to him in a stern voice. But, he still wouldn't let go.

I tried pushing him off again, but I for the second time, failed. He then turned me around, facing him.

His deep breaths were husky and smelled like some sort of alcohol. How could he smell like beer? Was he hiding something?

He grabbed my wrists and dragged me to his room. I kept trying to jerk my wrist out of his hand, but with all the strength he was using, I was too weak.

Once we got into his room, he threw me onto the bed. I was confused and was scared of what he was going to do next. At the same time, I had no idea of what to do to get out of this situation.

I saw him unbuckling his belt from his pants. I panicked for a second and my eyes widened.

A bunch of thoughts came through my mind, thinking about what would happen, instead of thinking about ways to get out.

He threw his belt onto the floor and came to me, rushing into a kiss. His hands were holding my face.

While he had his eyes closed, my eyes were open, scanning the room. I spotted something. Beer.

How the actual hell did he get that? And why is he drinking this late?

Since he was ontop of me, I knew I could probably kick him somewhere...

"Ow! Fuck!" Taehyung shouted in pain immediately after I kicked him in his 'area'.

He had gotten off of me and held onto his part. I managed to escape from the bed and out of the room.

Oh thank the lord.

I ran back to my room just in time for Jungkook getting out of the shower. I was sitting on the edge of my bed, hands covering my face. My heart was racing, thinking about what had just happened.

Jungkook stepped out of the bathroom and saw me. "You can use it now."

He took a long look at me and saw my scared facial expression hiding underneath my hands. He walked over to me and bent down just below my level.

Jungkook lifted my hands off of my face and stared into my eyes. "What's wrong? Are you worried about something?" he asked concerned.

I lied and shook my head. I was worried about something. What had just happened.

He still stared at me, as if he wasn't trusting my answer. "Okay,"

He paused and looked behind him, out the door and into the living room. "But if you're scared about anything. Anything. Tell me." he sounded worried.

Jungkook stood up, leaning onto my knees to push himself up. He kissed my cheek and went out of the room, into the living room. He was sleeping in the living room tonight.

I sighed and just went straight to sleep.

I wondered how I would tell Jungkook what happened between Taehyung and I...

end of "ch.11 let go"
___