ch.8 ⨯ tea & pizza

a while later...

I sat in the living room, besides Tae, drinking coffee. Jungkook was out of the house picking up the dinner for tonight.

I thought about making a home-made dish for dinner, but I realized I was too lazy.

So I decided that we could just order take-out. I had called the local Pizza Hut and ordered a half-pepperoni, and half-plain cheese pizza.

After I called and ordered, I made Jungkook go pick it up, since I wanted to chat with Taehyung, without being interrupted.

"So what have you been up to?" asked Taehyung. His voice sounded tired and stale.

I looked at him while drinking my coffee. Placing the mug down, I answered him, "Nothing much, really."

A little round, innocent smile appeared on his lips. "Now, there must be something," he said reassuringly.

I hummed a quiet, plain tone. "Hm. I guess there is something I've been up to," I replied.

His plain eyes turned into an interest to learn about what I had to say.

"Lately, I've been working on a project. I love art, as you knew from before."

"I never had forgot." he replied.

I flashed him a smile.

I continued, "but in this project, I've been drawing and sketching people that I have experienced seeing in my dreams.."

"These people, they aren't just ordinary people. They mean something." My voice turned focused, getting more into the subject.

I took a deep breath in, knowing that I'd be talking for a while from now on, "I don't know these people. I've never seen them in real life before, never in my life. There are just really unique things about each person. It's like each person I come across in my dreams, represents something in my life."

He seemed drawn into my explanation. "Wow," was the only word that could only come out of his mouth at that second.

"But even though, I've never seen them in real life. I really do feel like I actally have. Like, not exactly alike. But so alike, that you'd be fooled to believe that they are the same person.

"For example, you, Taehyung," I said.

He seemed stunned. "W-what?" he wondered why I said his name as an example.

I looked down at the floor, playing with my fingers, intertwined with eachother. "The other week," I took another breath in.

"I had a dream about you. Randomly. It was weird, thinking about you after so many years. You had red hair."

"Ooh. What a badass color.." he said seeming pleased with my description.

I giggled, "Yeah, such a badass color.."

"But as you were saying?" he said, wanting me to continue.

"You— I mean the look-alike person, seemed quite arrogant and as if he was the bad person of the story."

He gave me a worried look.

"That's not how you see me in real life, right?" he asked with his voice in a wavered tone.

I suddenly responded, "Oh—no, no. Of course not. I would never even imagine seeing you like that kind of person." I nervously laughed quietly.

"Oh, okay. That's good," he smiled.

A few seconds left us in silence, for some strange reason.

Taehyung cut in, "But anyways, continue, please."

"Yeah. So, when things like this happen—"

I was once again cut off by Jungkook. He stepped through the doorway, walking into the room with an aura of the scent of warm, cheesy, and greasy scent.

Man, this smell got me every damn time.

He carried a flat, square box in front of him, with a mysterious paper bag ontop. Taehyung and I rushed to the kitchen where Jungkook had layed the box down, ontop of the counter.

Taehyung licked his lips.

Jungkook formed a little smirk on his lips. eyeing the box like his prey.

I looked at the box with a strong desire to open up the box.

Pizza.

Everybody's weakness.

Taehyung rushed to open up the box, but Jungkook rushed also. They both faught over who would open the pizza box first.

These two dumbasses..

I glared at them both, standing back, until I decided to step in. These two doeks were never going to open that pizza box without one of them dying.

"Oh for god'sake," I said while stepping up and pushing them both apart from eachother.

I opened the pizza box myself, taking in the beautiful aroma. I grabbed a slice and walked away from the two idiots.

And because I had eyes in the back of my head, I could sense them staring at me, amazed, while I walked away.

"Wow," they both said at the same time, with lustful eyes.

end of "ch.8 tea & pizza"
___