ch. 22 x breakfast

It was the next morning and I woke up in our bed. The sheets were too soft and cuddly to leave so I just wrapped up in them even more.

The bedroom door opened and Jungkook walked in with a platter of delicious food that my nose caught immediately.

He walked over the my bedside "Good Morning to my lovely wife-to-be." I propped myself up and he placed the food on top of the blanket over my lap.

"What's all this for?" I was a little surprised as to why he cooked for me this morning.

He leaned down to my forehead and kissed it gently, "Can a guy not cook for his lady?"

I giggled and admired the food in front of me. A sunny side up egg over a little bowl of ramen, a small bowl of rice, and a couple strips of bacon. "You really didn't have to prepare all this just for me."

Jungkook sighed, "Scoot" he told me as he moved onto the bed, sitting right beside me.

"I definitely did have to make this for you. This isn't even a little taste of what you deserve in life." He leaned his head on mine and I just decided to begin eating, smiling.

I wonder if anymore sweet treatment from him was yet to come.

___

"Come on, we're going to be late!" I yelled out to Jungkook. We were going to a little nightclub gathering with some friends.

I wore my sexy red nightclubbing dress. It was Jungkook's favorite color and one of his favorite dresses of mine, so I decided to tempt him a little bit.

He stepped out of the bathroom in his black leather jacket and full-on black outfit.

Goddamn this man is fine as fuck.

I stood there in disbelief. I thought I could stun him with my outfit, turns out it backfired the other way.

I mean, how could you not look at this man and just instantly fall in love? His good looks is a crime itself

"You look so beautiful." He walked to me and rest his hands around on my hips. "Baby, it's like every single time I see you, I just fall in love over and over again."

I was a blushing mess and snuggled my face isn't his chest in embarrassment.

He smirked. "You're too cute, darling."

"But save that embarrassment for when you see me showing off my amazing dance skills on the dance floor." He used both hands to grab my cheeks gently and kissed my lips softly. "Time to go" he whispered.

___

"Twenty-six-thousand won" said the taxi driver. I grabbed the wallet from out of my purse but Jungkook blocked it with his hand. He had fifty-thousand won in his hand ready to go and handed it to the man, "Keep the change, sir."

The taxi driver thanked us with such a big grin, and so we left the car.

A long line was formed outside of the club. This was gonna take a while.

"Hope Slope" lit in bright neon colors stood at the top of the club as the sign. You couldn't miss it.

Jungkook's phone rang and he answered. "Yeah," he looked at me while still on the phone "Yup, we're here." He grabbed my hand and we headed to the front of the line. "Okay, see ya." Jungkook hung up the phone.

"Why are we cutting in front of all these people, Kook?" I was confused as to why we suddenly went from the end to the front.

"You'll see." He smirked.

The double doors suddenly opened, fog from inside the club bursting out like a grand entrance.

A figure walked through the smoke, strutting with such swagger. It was none other than the one and only, J-Hope. Or as we prefer to call him, "Hobi".

He walked out with arms wide open, pulling us into a group hug.

"It's been too long you guys!" You could hear the joy in his voice. His presence immediately lit up our faces. How could one be so dim around a bundle of joy like Hobi?

He aggressively pulled away from us, "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's get the real party started!" Hobi signaled for us to come and we followed his lead into the club.

We're gonna be in for such a treat tonight.

end of "ch.22 x breakfast"
___