Telling Giotto and Kawahira

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Bold in last chapter is underlined in this bit

Also for when Nagi/Chrome is speaking with Mukuro it will be like this' .............................'

Last time
Reborn sighed when he felt the oncoming headache that he will most likely end up wanting to shoot someone by the end of the day. He looked at the ceiling of the living room and said "today is going to be a long day.

Now

The next morning

Byakuran woke up expecting to see Tsuna lay next to him but instead saw the triplets lay next to him, it was only then that he remembered the events of yesterday. He got up mindful not to wake the three devils in disguise, smiling sadly he walked towards his bedroom and changed, before heading downstairs to the kitchen and making himself a hot chocolate with extra marshmallow toppings and an espresso for when the hitman woke up. He then walked into the dining room and sat in the silence. He looked out of the window into the forest area.

A few minutes later Reborn walked into the dining room and noticed the espresso, he raised his eyebrow and said "that for me" Byakuran turned his head towards the hitman and said "yeah, Tsuna is always saying how you are rather what's the word cranky...no, irritable is the correct word without your morning espresso, I apologise if it isn't great tsuna showed me how to make one but I don't think it's good."

Reborn took a seat opposite the albino haired male and said "so are you usually up this early in the morning?" taking note that it was only five in the morning and the sun was only just starting to rise. Byakuran chuckled "sometimes when I have a lot on my mind I am, it's nice to have a little peace before the storm begins when everyone wakes up." Reborn nodding knowing what it was like living in a noisy household, after all he was forced by aria to live with the other arcobaleno.

The two Mafioso spent the rest of the few hours before everyone woke up in silence, Byakuran looked at the clock before raising his hand and counting down from five, when he reached zero a rather large bang was heard from upstairs.

Reborn raised an eyebrow yet again and said "I assume whatever that was happens often?" Byakuran nodded and said "yeah, it seems tsuna taught them some of your wake up torture methods" reborn looked genuinely amused and said "oh... which ones?" Byakuran chuckled and said "defibrillator wake up, that is usually the most common one they use, thankfully they only use that on the really lazy guardians." Reborn chuckled and said "so you and tsuna haven't experienced any of these methods?" Byakuran shook his head and said "no, thank god, we are usually up at least a good ten/twenty minutes before everyone else"

Ten minutes later everyone was now walking through the dining room doors, all but one person looked normal.

"Zakuro, were you playing out in the lightning again?" Byakuran said innocently while looking at the electrocuted male, who was twitching occasionally. After a small breakfast, made by kikyo and Byakuran (Byakuran was so thankful that Tsuna taught him how to cook) everyone except for Byakuran, reborn and the triplets went to go and get ready for the meeting later on that day. Byakuran took the triplets upstairs, reborn chose to follow, when they reached the triplets room Byakuran said "okay you three you are going to be staying with grandma Nanase and grandad Akuma for the day. So pack a bag with the things that you need and take a few extras just in case, and then you can torment the others to your hearts content" the triplets and saluted their father before rushing to get everything that they needed.

Reborn smirked in amusement and said "you're really going to let them annoy your guardians?" Byakuran nodded and said "I just want to get their minds away from their mother for the time being, I don't want to worry them more than they already are" the hitman nodded and said " I suppose that is a wise idea".

Hibari household 9:30

Byakuran and reborn had taken the triplets while the others went to vongola mansion and they were currently stood inside the Hibari household. Byakuran looked at the triplets that were playing with their grandmother and smiled slightly before turning to Akuma and said "thank you for looking after them." The corners of Akuma's mouth raised slightly and he said "no problem, you wouldn't have asked if it weren't important. But may I ask two things that are confusing me?" Byakuran nodded. "Why did you need us to watch them?" reborn answered the question. "We don't want the three of them to worry more than they are right now because their mother has been taken by some Mafioso that are unknown to us, and we are trying to find him"

Akuma frowned and said "I see but why here and not with Nana, Tsuna's biological mother?" Byakuran replied "Nana is nice and all but she has no way of protecting them, I know I'm asking a lot of you both bu-" Byakuran was stopped when a hand was placed on his shoulder he looked at Akuma who stared back at him. The black haired male said "don't worry they are in safe hands and we would have done so even if you hadn't, Tsuna is basically a son to us meaning the triplets are our grandkids so don't worry about it, okay. I think it's time that you both get going don't you have a meeting to get to?" they both nodded and Byakuran said good bye to the triplets before both Mafioso headed to Vongola mansion.

On the way Byakuran stopped and said "no one has informed Kawahira he needs to be told of this, you go on ahead as I know that you want as little contact with him as possible I will get him" reborn nodded and headed towards the mansion. Byakuran headed for the shop. When he arrived he knocked on the door and the mist flame user let him inside. "What is it?" kawahira asked. "There has been a development in regards to what we discussed yesterday everyone is meeting at vongola mansion" kawahira nodded and quickly locked up the building before they both headed to the mansion.

When they both arrived they were greeted by the head butler, who showed them to the meeting room. When they arrived everyone was their waiting for them kawahira and Byakuran both took the last remaining seats. Giotto then said "So, what was this meeting about?" Byakuran looked at Reborn and who looked back at the albino a silent conversation going on between the two, a few seconds later Reborn nodded and said "it's about Tsuna"

Yamamoto then said "no that you mention it, where is tsuna?" the others apart from Kawahira looked curious as to where the brunette was. Kawahira grinded his teeth together and said "he was taken wasn't he? That's why you called this meeting to tell us that tsuna is missing? Right?" silence filled the room as everyone other than the Gesso famiglia and one other person looked at reborn to confirm it, they were surprised when it wasn't the hitman who answered. "You are correct Kawahira" everyone turned and noticed that it was Fon that spoke.

"How do you know Nii-san?" kyouya asked the other. "Reborn told me after the others had left the group chat last night when he was telling about this meeting" everyone was quite worried, kawahira said through gritted teeth "Vongola Decimo is there anywhere that is safe for me to destroy that won't cause you any paperwork." Everyone stared at kawahira incredulously but Giotto looked through a list of thing before passing him an area location when he took it he disappeared in mist flames. It was then followed by a loud explosion that could be heard for about 1000 miles. A second later Kawahira returned and said "sorry about that" the others just looked at him.

"Why did you react like that?" Giotto asked, "It is in regards to your brother, Vongola, you see when I had told him about what was happening I specifically told your brother which guardians they were going after and apparently who they were most likely to target first out of the three guardians, he even specifically told me that his hyper intuition was going off at random points during his journey to my abode, and that he thought that he was paranoid, and I specifically warned him to be careful."

The others looked at kawahira with narrowed eyes and Giotto said with a slightly dark voice while glaring slightly "and who was most likely to be targeted first"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Till next time