At gesso famiglia mansion (japan)

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Bold in last chapter is underlined in this bit

Also for when Nagi/Chrome is speaking with Mukuro it will be like this ' .............................'

Last time
"WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" everyone shouted

Now

Sawada family household

NO ONE'S POV

"tsu-kun is staying the night at his boyfriends" nana said again thinking that the others didn't understand her the first time.

"AND YOU JUST ALLOWED THIS WITHOUT EVEN THINKING THROUGH OR MEETING THIS BOYFRIEND" Giotto shouted while the Arcobaleno and Tsuna's Guardians nodded their heads frantically.

"don't worry I also spoke to his boyfriend he sounds like a nice boy so there is no need to worry besides he will be dropping Tsu-kun back off tomorrow evening and I asked him to stay for dinner so I will be meeting him then" nana said with a cheery tone. All of the others in the room couldn't help but feel a little worried for the brunette but let it go thinking they will be able to formally introduce themselves to the albino tomorrow.

with Tsuna and Byakuran

NO ONE'S POV

both the brunette and the albino had just reached the mansion and could already here the sounds of a shouting zakuro and a laughing bluebell and sweat dropped thinking about what mess the bluenette did now. Just as Byakuran pushed open the mansion door they caught sight of a neon green paint covered zakuro chasing after a laughing bluebell while being followed by a grumbling Kikyo who was trying to stop the both of them while daisy and Torikabuto stood to the side watching everything play out all of them stopped short when they felt a very strong murderous aura surround both the albino and the brunette.

Because they had yet to know about Tsuna's new look they were confused as to who the brunette with their boss was and why he was giving off a black aura as well. Kikyo bravely asked " boss who is your guest?". " what do you mean you don't recognise me Kikyo-san" Tsuna said and tilted his head to the side which caused the albino to laugh at his stunned guardians confusion. " you guys are idiots it's Tsu-Chan" Byakuran said while still laughing which got louder when all of his guardians looked at the brunette in shock. it only took a second for bluebell to sprint across the distance and tackle Tsuna while saying " I missed you so much Tsu-nii why didn't you come around Tsuna".

"sorry bell-Chan I had a little problem with that side of me and a few pain in the asses" the brunette said while looking anywhere but at the blue haired girl in front of him.

the blue haired girls expression immediately darkened as the brunette said those words and she noticed that the boy was not looking at her so she said "oh and who were these so called pain in the asses hhhmmmm~~~~".

"Iemitsu and Zackary" said Byakuran when he noticed the Tsuna wasn't going to answer the question.

"wait Byakuran-sama how do you know who they are and who was Zackary again" Kikyo asked