Rain battle and mysterious events

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Last time
Giotto then fell asleep thinking on his mothers words and worrying about the next couple of days ahead.

Now

GIOTTO'S POV

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face, 'God I hate mornings why why does school have to start so early anyway' I looked at the clock and it said 7:00 (not sure when it starts) meaning I still had an hour until school starts so I got ready and headed down stairs to the kitchen and saw mom and said to her " hey mom I thought about what you said last night and I finally understood what you meant" she looked at me confused.

NANA'S POV

I heard Giotto coming down the stairs and into the kitchen and he said "hey mom I thought about what you said last night and I finally understood what you meant". 'Ok I'm confused because I never spoke to him last night so what is he talking about' I thought.

NO ONE'S POV

Whilst nana looked at her son in confusion Giotto asked "mum why do you look as if you don't know what I'm talking about". It took a few seconds for nana to reply but she said " to be honest with you i have absolutely no idea what you are going on about whoever you were talking to last night wasn't me because I went to bed at 9:00 last night because I was tired" Giotto looked shocked anyway not two minutes later lambo and lampo came down stairs and Giotto told them about it then the three of them got breakfast and headed to school once at the school grounds Giotto told alaude and kyouya to go to the roof during lunch as he needed to tell everyone something and asked kyouya to call reborn and ask him to turn up as well.

Kyouya nodded fished out his phone and called reborn//ring, ring, ring//

"Hello" the striped fedora wearing hitman said

"Reborn it's me kyouya" the ravenette said

"Ah. Kyouya what is it you need me for" reborn asked

"I was asked by Giotto to call you he said can you get to the school for lunch and come to the roof he says he has something important to tell us and that you might be interested" kyouya said

"Alright tell the brat I will be there later" reborn said then hung up.

Kyouya then turned to Giotto and nodded signalling he was coming and the blonde walked off to class leaving the prefects to their duties. As he entered the class he was greeted by a worried G, a calm yet concerned asari, a relaxed knuckle,lampo was still behind him and a creepy deamon. Giotto turned to deamon and said "just wondering but have you or your siblings been casting any illusions on me over the past twenty-four hours" herb was replied with a no he then told everyone to go to the roof during lunch.