The two clouds, and the sky's truth part 4 (edited)

(Author's notes)

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//
'Talking over the chat room'

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Last chapter
I then look at my brother who was now frowning, realising he was already dressed, I was about to say something he said  " I'll be downstairs writing a note for mum and dad, so that when they do wake up, they won't worry when they see we aren't here. So get dressed and don't take to long or I will bit you to death". I gulped and it must have been audible, because a smirk soon graced his lips. He left soon after, so I quickly got ready and went downstairs to meet
Kyouya and walk to the school grounds to meet the boy known as Tsuna to me and known as omnivore and the occasionally Tsuna to Kyouya.

Now

Monday morning 5:30am
Sawada residence

TSUNA'S POV

I was dreading meeting up with Kyouya and Alaude today because of what happened with Okaa-San and Otou-San last night. I know for a fact that if either kyouya or his brother found out about what my 'parents' did, either one or both of them would march to my house regardless of the time or place and in the words of Kyouya bite all my family to death. But I have to admit even though it is bad of me to want to wish Kyouya and Alaude on my 'family', it does make me extremely happy to see that they care enough to hurt my 'family' for my own wellbeing. But the one thought that is on my mind right now is 'Why did I agree to meet kyouya and alaude this early in the f*****g morning!!!!'. (I bet you weren't expecting our innocent tsuna to swear we're you) I walked down stairs after getting changed for school and made some breakfast, which consisted of toast and a glass of water.

Afterwards, I made three bento, one for myself and a bento each for Kyouya and Alaude, as i know that they both like my cooking, when they tried it a few years ago. After preparing the bento, I made breakfast for Okaa-San, Otou-san and Onii-San, I left a note on the table, so that when they come down, if the food is cold, they would know how long to microwave it so it is warm enough, before I glanced at the clock. 'What!! it's almost 6:00am I need to get going or I will die by my friends hands, which compared to my life right now is kinda tempting, but no, if either kyouya or his brother heard me say that they'd bite me to death for even considering it, and I have to admit, Kyouya, Alaude and their parents are more of a family to me then my own'.

I run out the door and head straight for namimori high school with my bag and the bento.
Most people think that I'm a dame-student and that I'm not good at athletics but boy are they wrong. With all the work I do as Deadly Cielo it would be hard not too be as athletic as I am, what with all the running that my job entails, it makes the 30 minute walk to my school, less than 5 minutes when running.

After a few minutes of running I saw the school gate and slowed down, preferring to walk the last stretch of the way, as I got closer to the gate I saw Kyouya and Alaude stood waiting by the side of the gate. Sparing a quick glance at my watch and seeing that it is 5:57am, which means that I won't be bitten to death because I was late, a small smile appeared on my face.

As I got nearer to the two prefects, Kyouya finally spotted me, I saw his eye narrow before widening into an extremely shocked expression, and then it hit me as to why he looks like he does, 'how could I be so stupid to forget to put bandages around my exposed arms and neck. Stupid Tsuna' was all I could think to myself at that moment in time.

KYOUYA'S POV

Onii-San and I, had just got to school when I notice the Omnivore walking towards the gate, I was about to greet him when something caught my attention, I was shocked at what I saw. The Omnivore's arms where littered in scratches and bruises as well as deep cuts, However, what really caught my attention was the hand shaped bruise around his throat and the cut leading up to the top of the collar of his shirt.'what the h*** happened after he left last night' I thought to myself. I was brought out of my thoughts when my brother said "If you keep your face like that, it's going to be stuck that way and just what, exactly is the cause for such a face on my normally emotionless brother?"

ALAUDE'S POV

Kyouya and I were at the school grounds, waiting for Tsuna, when I noticed the shocked expression on my Otouto's face. I could tell he was looking down the street but for some reason I didn't want to take my eyes away from such a rare and hilarious expression that graced his face so I said to him "If you keep your face like that, it's going to be stuck that way and just what exactly is the cause for such a face on my emotionless brother hmm?" I didn't get a vocal reply, just Kyouya pointing down the road behind me, I  turned around to see what he was looking at and I'm fairly confident that my expression matched that of my brother's. when I saw tsuna standing in front of me, looking like he had been in a hit and run accident due to the amount of cuts, bruises and scars that were on his arms and neck, and from the look in Tsuna's eyes and his facial expression, you could see he was uncomfortable with the looks we were giving him.

AUTHOR'S POV

Tsuna walked up to the shocked brothers, as if he had no idea what was going on, and smiled like he didn't have a care in the world. He looked as if he was about to say something until he was cut off by the younger skylark "Omnivore you have got a lot of explaining to do?" To which Tsuna kept quite until the older skylark started to get annoyed and emitted a dangerous aura and asked, in away that the young brunette would have to reply to " Tsuna, Kyouya already asked you to explain, now tell us what happened to you last night because according to him, you didn't look like that when he found you in the park last night?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll next part