Varia's arrival + tsuna's plan

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Character initials: ......... - chatroom

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

(Reason why mukuro and nagi have different last names to deamon is that their parents split up deamon went with his father while mukuro and nagi went with their mother)
(Also I am going to make it so tsuna wiped everyone's memories of them knowing he is the no. 1 assassin, hacker and hitman(tied with reborn but secretly actually stronger))

Last time
He knew immediately it was xanxus and picked up on the other end of the line xanxus said  "trash we're here"

Now

NO ONES POV

"Trash we're here" said a voice tsuna knew very well

(The thing with squalo getting the fake rings happened after the arcobaleno left earlier so Basil is already their)

"That's good my idea can wait till tomorrow come on to the chat room at the same time I contacted you this morning and we will discuss further so relax for tonight I think you are going to enjoy this idea just as much as I will hehehehehehehehehehehehe" tsuna said with a smirk on his face causing xanxus to shiver slightly as he could picture the brunette's face right now.

"O-okay tsuna I will tell the rest about it and tell them to log on tomorrow, good night. Otouto." Xanxus said but whispered the last part hoping that the brunette didn't hear bug luck wasn't on his side.

"Night xanxus-onii-San" tsuna said he heard a grunt on the other end of the line before it went dead. After putting the phone away he stared at the ceiling while thinking 'tomorrow is going to be so much fun for me and xanxus that is hehehehehehehe'. With that final thought in mind he fell asleep as he didn't have any jobs that night.

Next day

Tsuna woke up early as normal and walked downstairs to make bentos for lunch (yes he can cook) after making 11 bentos and wrapping them in clothes(one for himself (black) and one each for Giotto (orange), Alaude (dark purple), Kyouya (still dark but a lighter shade of purple), Lambo (green), lampo(darker green), Takeshi (blue), Hayato (red), nagi(indigo), mukuro(darker indigo) and Ryohei(yellow)) he went to go and get ready for school.

10 minutes later

Tsuna emerged fully dressed for school he packed his school bag and the bentos leaving lambo's, lampo's and giotto's with a tag on yo show whose is whose and made breakfast after putting them on a plate on the table and making reborn an espresso he did some toast, ate it and went to put his shoes on.

Whilst putting on his shoes he started to hear footsteps near the top of the stairs so quickly rushed out the door but closed it softly before rushing to the school grounds.

Meanwhile still in the sawada residence

Nana had just got up and got ready she was prepared to make breakfast for everyone but chose to make a quick check on the occupants of the different rooms (bar reborn as he is now already in the kitchen). As she approached the last room she thought against entering and gave them privacy not knowing the room was empty after going down stairs she went to the kitchen and was surprised to see the breakfast already done as well as bentos and reborn sat down drinking an espresso she didn't know who did it so asked reborn " reborn-kun were you the one who did this because if so your gonna put me out of a job soon" she was shocked when she got a shocked expression back and a shake of the head as well as a reply " I didn't I thought you just got up earlier, well who ever it was can do a great cup of espresso".