suspicion and answers

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Bold in last chapter is underlined in this bit

Also for when Nagi/Chrome is speaking with Mukuro it will be like this' .............................'

Last time
Giotto nodded and said "sorry for questioning I just wanted to clear up my own confusion" the twins nodded and then Giotto said "would you like to have lunch with me and my friends" the twins smiled and said "that would be nice"

And with that they all started heading to the roof.

Now

When they reached the roof ayame and kurai had to fight the urge not to cry seeing almost all of their family in one place. Giotto smiled at the two teens and said "alright let me introduce everyone to you then shall I?" the twins nodded and kurai said "if it's not too much trouble Giotto-san"

Giotto nodded and started pointing everyone out "okay so first you have G and his younger brother hayato, their easy enough to tell apart because G has Pi-" he was cut off when something collided with his head and he turned around to see G with a tick mark on his forehead and the male said "my hair is red you shitty boss" Giotto smiled nervously and said "sorry anyway as I was saying the red head is G"

The twins chuckled and then Giotto said "next you have Asari and his younger brother Yamamoto". "Yo, nice to meet both of you" the twins smiled and waved and tilted their heads and said "which ones which they look like identical twins" Giotto chuckled and said "the one that greeted you was Yamamoto" the twins nodded and then they moved on.
"Okay next you have knuckles and his younger brother Ryohei he has a younger sister as well but she is with her friend at the moment her name is kyoko" Giotto said pointing at the sun guardians, Kurai acted shocked and looked at Ryohei and said "you're the guy that was out running this morning around five shouting extreme right?" Ryohei smiled and said (read as shouted) "I thought you both looked familiar I passed you both while doing my EXTREME MORNING RUN, BY THE WAY I'M RYOHEI" the twins nodded while rubbing their ears, but smiled at the loud boxer.

They then moved on and Giotto pointed out lambo and lampo who introduced themselves before Giotto turned to a group of three. Ayame couldn't help but say "why does their hair resemble fruit" the group laughed kurai was chuckling behind his sister before regaining his composure while looking at the group Giotto smiled and said "anyway, the one with the slightly bluer tinted hair is Daemon and the other two with more purple coloured hair are his younger brother and sister Mukuro and Chrome" the twins nodded and chrome smiled slightly at them.

After that they turned to the last people and ayame raised an eyebrow and said "Hibari-san?" kyouya nodded. Everyone else looked at kyouya like he grew two heads and then Giotto turned to the twins and said "you already know kyouya?" the twins looked at Giotto and Kurai nodded and said "yeah he showed us to the Principal's office when we going to enrol yesterday" Giotto nodded and then said "well since you know kyouya then the only other person that you should need to meet is his older brother Alaude" the blond nodded in their direction before turning back to playing a game on his phone.