Trouble

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Bold in last chapter is underlined in this bit

Also for when Nagi/Chrome is speaking with Mukuro it will be like this' .............................'

Last time
The brunette picked up Kurai from reborn's arms much to reborn's relief and Giotto gave Ayame to byakuran and Kyouya asked tsuna "how old are they tsuna?" Tsuna replied "lets see its 3:00 know so they are currently 2 hours old". Everyone looked at him and Giotto said "you shouldn't even be on your feet that long after having surgery" tsuna looked at his brother and said "stop being such a worry wart I only have a c-section scar nothing more nothing less".

At the next second the front door slammed open to reveal...

Now

At the next second the front door slammed open to reveal the rest of the arcobaleno and hibaris.

When nanase and aria saw tsuna holding a baby they ran over to the brunette rubbed their eyes and then fainted. While tsuna, Kyouya, alaude, fon and the rest of the arcobaleno sweat dropped at the two after about two minutes of staring the two women stirred from unconsciousness and awoke seeing that in fact they weren't dreaming but their surrogate son was in fact holding a baby.

Nanase looked at tsuna and said "I want some questions answered now." A stern look on her face as she continued "1. Why are you holding a baby? 2. Whose baby is it? 3. Why haven't you been responding to messages lately? 4. What are you hiding from me?" Tsuna blinked at nanase and said "well 1. I am holding a baby because reborn was to uncomfortable to hold him, 2. The answer would be mine and bya-kun's children, 3. I have been under a lot of stress and I had visits often *motions towards nana and giotto* and 4. The only other thing you don't know is that I'm engaged" an innocent smile playing on his face while all the other guardians thought to themselves 'he could be an actor'.

Nanase opened her mouth to say something but closed it as she thought back to what the brunette had said and aria caught on and said "wait you said children as in more than one and what do you mean they are yours?" Giotto thought for a minute and then said "ah that's right you were in Italy at the time aria-San and nanase-San and Akuma-San were busy so you didn't find out" nanase, Akuma and aria looked confused and tsuna said "when I say they are mine I mean they are my biological children and as for more than one as you can see I'm holding one and bya-kun is holding the other"

Both women and Akuma looked at the albino and saw a baby and aria looked back at tsuna who mouthed estraneo and she nodded she then smiled and said "so what are their names?" Tsuna smiled and said "glad you asked I think you will like their names *he passed Kurai to aria who held him without hesitation* the one you are holding is Kurai Akuma renato gesso" aria froze so did all of the other arcobaleno but then snickering was heard and lal said "you really named your child after reborn do you seriously want him to grow up to be like him" everyone but reborn thought about it for a minute before a horrified face showed and tsuna smirked and said "don't worry he won't be like reborn .hehehehehe he'll be worse think about it, my acting, innocent looks and sadistic nature, Bya-kun's childishness plus the sweet obsession my children will most likely have......oh what fun for the future."

Everyone went wide eyed including reborn  and thought to them selves 'that is the scariest combination imaginable' but aria recovered and said "and the name of the child that Byakuran is holding?" Byakuran replied "Ayame nanase aria gesso" nanase smiled brightly.

Tsuna motioned Kyouya and alaude over while everyone else was confused byakuran and aria smirked as they knew what the brunette was planning and so did fon when he figured it out. When both cloud guardians got to the brunette tsuna whispered in their ears and they went wide eyed and both said " no not happening forget it no" as Tsuna smiled very sweetly as a demon appeared behind him and he said "what was that I didn't quite hear you?" Both Kyouya and alaude looked at each other before sighing and walking over to aria and Byakuran who passed them Kurai and Ayame while tsuna smiled happily and the demon dissapeared before he said "no was that so hard"

After a few minutes everyone started talking and tsuna was secretly watching alaude and Kyouya and quickly took a picture before putting his phone back in his pocket and said "it's getting late we should probably head back" everyone nodded and Byakura, tsuna and their children left back to the mansion. Giotto turned to aria and said "I don't know if it's just my imagination or something but I have a very bad feeling that something is going to happen" aria nodded and said "I have the same feeling *she turned to reborn and said loudly " do you think we should have sent someone with them" however reborn had already fallen asleep and the woman sighed.

With tsuna, byakuran and the twins

As they reached the park tsuna started feeling a little light headed and said to Byakuran "take Kurai and Ayame back to the mansion I need to sit down for a few minutes and then I will catch up with you okay" Byakuran looked at the brunette and said "no I'm staying with you, you need company" the truth being he couldn't get over the feeling of being watched and he felt whoever it was wanted something to do with his brunette. Tsuna was to light headed to argue and agreed before sitting down on the bench nearest to them Byakuran following suit after taking Kurai from tsuna.

After a few minute Byakuran saw tsuna's forehead was covered in sweat as the boy fell forward in unconsciousness Byakuran placed the twins on the bench and went to check on tsuna as he did he found that the brunette was burning up . The albino knew he couldn't leave to get help so he grabbed his phone and dialled kikyo' number. As it started ringing he felt something sharp pierce his neck when he grabbed it he noticed it was a tranquilliser and his eyes widened as his vision became blurry as he fell unconscious he noticed a pair of shoes walk in front of him before everything went black.

"Hello, Byakuran-sama hello are you there hello" a voice said on the other side of the phone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Till next time
P.s.sorry it was so short.