Clash of the storms and Going crazy?

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Last time
Everyone went home thinking how much they want to kill that mist flame user and to get ready for their upcoming matches and went to sleep the arcobaleno went to sleep wondering who the cloaked man was.

Now

Next morning

NO ONES POV

All of the guardians and boss candidate except tsuna (obviously) went to school where kyouya and alaude split from the group to do their job and Giotto, hayato, Takeshi, ryohei, lambo, mukuro, nagi went to the roof to talk and relax and calm down before the school started.

//ring, ring get to class motherfucker// <---------(I want this as my school bell)

After that everyone went to class for the next few hours Giotto ignored all of his guardians and the class as well as the teacher and was thinking about how he never acted like a real brother to tsuna and that he never really had the chance to make up for his mistakes. While ryohei and mukuro didn't speak to anyone and just walked out of class and spent the rest of the time on the roof. Whilst nagi/chrome, hayato, Takeshi and lambo didn't do anything, lambo and hayato behaved and did what the teacher said, Takeshi was silent with a dark expression and nagi was quieter then usual while looking at tsuna's empty seat the same happened after lunch as well then they all headed home.

On the way back Giotto split from the group and headed off on a walk to clear his head, not paying attention to where he was going he bumped into someone, the figure said sorry as Giotto started to look up and the figure started to walk away, before crossing the road, Giotto stared wide eyed at the figure, thinking he looks just like tsuna he rubbed his eyes to make sure he was not just seeing things but when he opened his eyes the figure was gone. So continued walking around until it was late and had to head home.

As Giotto was walking he couldn't take his mind off of what he saw wondering why it felt real like tsuna was actually there, he knew it was an illusion I mean he saw his brother die in front of him so he knew he wouldn't be walking around fine, alive like nothing happened but he just couldn't comprehend why he felt a presence when he bumped into the illusion and then something struck his train of thought 'wait a minute how did I even bump into an illusion if it was an illusion I would have just gone straight through it unless they are as skilled as someone like mukuro and chrome at casting illusions' Giotto thought he continued walking until he heard someone speak  "Enjoy your life while you can vongola it won't be very long that's for sure hehehehehehehehe" and the blond looked straight at where the voice came from and saw the new mist guardian from the varia was watching him from the top of the building and was shocked. He then heard the figure say "oops" and noticed a smirk the figure waved and disappeared in mist flames.