Chapter 845 Mastering Rules

The fusion of the chain of these two rule fragments gave Cheng Yang's divine cohesion a good start.

This twice as powerful rule chain is like a snake, and begins to devour other three small rule chains. This efficiency is much simpler than before relying on collision fusion. In just a few minutes, the rule chain devours another fragment. .

With the formation of this rule chain, Cheng Yang felt much clearer in his own mind and understood the rules of this world more thoroughly. He also recalled the runes he had seen before observing the heavenly stele. He could also roughly understand its significance.

"This feeling is so good!" Cheng Yang was greatly delighted that he thought that this practice could break through to the middle of the fourth-order even if it was good, but he did not expect to have the opportunity to condense his divinity.

Just after the instant, Cheng Yang's face suddenly became pale, because he found that the void where he was even started to violently shiver, endless energy cyclones rage in the void, at any time may make this space collapse.

As the developer of this void, he naturally knows what the consequences of this fragmentation will be once it is broken. First, he will not be said to have been killed by the undead when he leaves this void. It is only the damage caused by the collapse of the void. It's not something that I can afford.

At this moment of Cheng Yang's distraction, the regular chain that floated around his brain actually vibrated a few times. There seemed to be a tendency to collapse. This made Cheng Yang startle, and his consciousness was attached to the rule chain. Above, it can even be said to be integrated with the rule chain. If the rule chain is broken, it will be him who will die first.

Cheng Yang understands the dangers and immediately dares not think too much about it. Now that he has been forced to a dead end, if the rule chain can not be a one-off success, the price he pays for is probably his own life.

If it is in the outside space, Cheng Yang has enough time to gather this chain of rules and form his own divinity. In this space where it is possible to collapse at any time, Cheng Yang can only say that he is doing everything to listen to the destiny.

Then Cheng Yang abandoned his distractions and fully devoted himself to the agglomeration of the rules chain, only a few minutes. All the regular chains are linked together. This complete chain of rules, under the traction of miraculous forces, directly falls into Cheng Yang's mind.

However, the next moment. The turbulence in the space is further aggravated. The surrounding void is like the end of the world. Everything is rapidly annihilated and emptied by nothingness.

Almost in a few breathing time, that emptied void was already approaching Cheng Yang. In this vanity of the void, his body is like a broken mirror, divided into countless blocks.

The entire space is still at this moment, time no longer elapses, and space ceases to function.

It does not seem to move, it seems that in the eternal movement, everything seems so contradictory, and so harmonious ... I

do not know how long the past may be a moment, or perhaps a few years. No one knows the time. In this turbulent flow, time and space are incomparable.

The original seemingly static, shards of shards actually had some movements. The broken mirrors were slowly moving along the original trajectory and piece by piece. The original space appeared slowly and slowly. Recovering from this reunion of emptiness fragments...

It all seems so strange that this kind of power should not have been possessed by the beings.

It seems that for a long time, this void has regained its original appearance. The only difference is that the energy in this space disappears. Even the apocalyptic space energy did not leave any traces. It was exactly like a vacuum zone.

Cheng Yang suddenly opened his eyes and his eyes, originally full of mysterious light, became much more common, but if they were carefully observed. But we can feel the mysterious depths of the eyes, which actually contain a world in general.

Of course, Cheng Yang's eyes cannot naturally imply the world, but his current realm is different.

"This time is really a lucky day!" Cheng Yang sighed, there is joy, but there is also a fear. "If it weren't just to comprehend the rules of space, I am afraid that even if it is an achievement of false gods, it will be buried in this void."

Cheng Yang could not have been false at all. When he was entrusted with the Tianzhu, he had most of the time. Time is the realization of enlightenment in the void, and here is the most space energy. Inspired by the energy of space, the runes appearing on the Tian Ming tablet are more related to spatial rules.

What's more, Cheng Yang's promotion is also in this void. At the moment of promotion, the infusion of endless energy has instant and irritating effect on the person who has made the promotion. At that moment, the practitioner's consciousness and comprehension ability is a hundredfold. With this increase, Cheng Yang was able to grasp the rule fragments at that moment and combine them into a complete rule. This is also the reason.

This is a common sense that Cheng Yang understands directly. He finally figured out why the higher the level of strength, the easier it is to comprehend the rules. The fundamental reason is that promotion is the kind of deafening effect.

The lower the level of their own, the higher the real power, the greater the impact of the instantaneously rising energy on consciousness, and the more obvious the effect of the euphemism. This is why almost half of the people in the purple hierarchy are able to advance to the gods.

Cheng Yang heart belly, if in that case can not comprehend the rules, it might as well find a piece of tofu killed. After all, people who can have purple level strength will not be too bad in their own will and comprehension ability. Together with the effect of the euphemism, the rule of comprehension will be a matter of course.

Cheng Yang is precisely because he understood the rules of space at the last moment, and made his consciousness merge with this space rule to form his own divinity, and he was able to save his life at the last moment.

How can he master the rules of space and kill him in broken voids? It's like fish can never die in the water.

Not only that, but in the moment of its cohesive divine success, because it happened to be in the moment of space fragmentation, let him see the esoteric meaning of the annihilation of space in that very short period of time. Although this opportunity cannot be said to be unique, it is also this The gods are rare in the world.

Cheng Yang's understanding of the cultivating system is more thorough at this moment, and his understanding of false gods is also more complete.

It is true that by understanding the world of life and death to a certain extent, it is possible to grasp a rule of the world's operation, and then condense divinity. But this is only the stage of entering the false god. Although the existence of a first-time pseudo-god in the ordinary sixth-order is also very powerful compared to the same, but in the false god, this is only the initial stage after all.

The biggest difference between the deities and ordinary practitioners lies in their understanding of and mastery of the rules. It is not impossible for them to create a world after enough rules have been put in place by a deity. Of course, it is easy to grasp the rules, but it is very difficult to control the rules. Even if it is to the spirits, taking control of any one rule is enough to make it a lot of strength. It is extremely difficult to grasp many rules.

The existence of the first-time pseudo-god is extremely superficial in its use of rules, and the use of the power of the rules in the battle will consume a great deal and its power will be limited.

If it is the pseudo-god who controls the rules, their fighting power will be far more than the pseudo-god of the rules, and they can even use the suppression of rules to crush them.

A pseudo-god has a long way to go from understanding rules to controlling rules. In this process, it is necessary to control the various esoteric rules, and wait until they can completely control these esoteric meanings, even if they control this rule.

Cheng Yang has now mastered the annihilation of space rules, and has taken a big step in the control of space rules.

Not only that, after Cheng Yang fragmented in this space, although he had mastered the space to destroy esoteric meaning, he would not be buried in the annihilation of space, but it was difficult to get out of difficulty. Then he relied on the remnant effect of the priming and the preliminary understanding of the space to create esoteric meanings from the vacant dark meditation skills. The reason why he finally recovered the fragmented emptiness also benefited from the creation of the esoteric meaning of this space.

"It's time to go out and progress in the facts. Maybe the souls will feel very surprised!" Cheng Yang smiled.

Just as Cheng Yang was preparing to step out of the void, this space suddenly trembled. Immediately following a majestic energy, you directly ripped a gap in this void and the immense dead air surged from the outside. In the meantime, this empty space, which was originally a vacuum zone, was filled with death.

"Damn! This guy is anxious to die?" Cheng Yang cursed, and then instantly flashed a void. At the same time, he was very surprised inside. The huge energy just now was no longer possessed by ordinary sixth-order masters. It was a means to tear up the void, except for special occult techniques such To achieve pseudo-god level can be done.

Did the undead family have false gods? This made Cheng Yang cautious.

Cheng Yang appeared in this hall. There is no difference in the furnishings here. Even the undead masters in the main hall are still those.

There is a sense of intuition when it comes to ignorance. This hall is no longer able to stop itself. Not only that, he has a certain understanding of the rules of the space's operation.

The main reason why this hall was able to stop itself was because there were several runes of goddess or gods in this hall. The power of this rune made it impossible for any non-living creature to pass through this space. At the same time, it also has the effect of stabilizing space, and ordinary space splitting skills have no role in this rune.

But now Cheng Yang has grasped the rules of space and condensed his divinity. With his understanding of the rules of space, breaking the ban on these runes cannot be denied.

As Cheng Yang guessed, the undead family did indeed have a false god, the dead emperor.

The deceased emperor, who had just achieved a false god, could not wait to arrive in this hall and prepare Cheng Yang to escape from the void.

The process was very smooth. Although he spent a lot of effort, he finally tore the void and exposed Cheng Yang to the sight of the undead master.But when he was preparing to crack down on Cheng Yang directly, Cheng Yang flashed out of the void with an impossible body.