Chapter 807

Cheng Yang secretly scared, but did not feel afraid, his own physical attack is only the aid of their own strength, even if banned, will not have much impact on their overall combat effectiveness.

At this moment, the female magician issued another white flame ball. Under such speed, he couldn't avoid the body movement. Cheng Yang had to use the ice dragon to growl in hopes of breaking the fireball.

Cheng Yang can really feel the horror of this white fireball, and the ice dragon quickly melts under the flaring inflammation of the fireball. Its effect is only to slow down the white flame ball a little, and then it is on the way. Yang's shocked eyes, the fireball directly hit Cheng Yang's chest.

This is the fiercest battle of the magician. The later, the faster the magic molding, the faster the attack speed, and the speed of the magician's body reaction can not be dodged. The only thing that can be done is to rely on their own fast consciousness and display. Correspond to the magic solution.

Now Cheng Yang's choice of magic apparently did not dissolve the flame of the female magician. At the moment, he only saw the flame bombardment on his chest. When he was about to fly out of his chest, severe pain came from his chest. Hit him hurt.

Cheng Yang quickly looked at his own property panel, horrified that his magic value was actually destroyed, that is to say the damage of this hit as high as 700,000, this is not an ordinary magic of the other side? How powerful is this level?

Although he was not at risk of his life, Cheng Yang wisely chose to withdraw temporarily, because he saw another and the same magic ball sent out.

"Damn!" Cheng Yang cursed, almost without hesitation, directly launching the Nether Darkness skill, and the whole body instantly disappeared into space.

In fact, this is also a gambling of Cheng Yang. Before this, he couldn't determine whether the skill of darkness could be used here, if not. He is doomed to fail today.

It turns out that God did not completely abandon Cheng Yang and did not ban all his powerful skills.

The female magician obviously did not expect that Cheng Yang would disappear. She knew the attributes of the Seven-color Tower better than Cheng Yang. Here is a special space, the use of space magic is very limited. It is basically impossible to send outside.

But now that the other party is alive, it disappears from its own eyes. This matter can be very strange.

Of course, the female magician can determine one thing, that is, Cheng Yang is not dead, because each time the challenger fails to challenge the seven-color tower, the tower defender will get the corresponding prompt, and now the challenge continues, which does not require What else is proof?

The original female magician thought that the other party used advanced stealth skills. We are very cautiously examining the surroundings so as to prevent Cheng Yang from getting into trouble.

Stealth skills have one thing in common, that is, they cannot steal for a long time, and the other person will eventually detach from stealth, and it is time for her to start. And this time does not need to be too long, it is also more than ten minutes at most.

Half an hour later, the female magician's brow has been wrinkled. Although she speculates that the longest stealth skills can reach stealth for more than ten minutes, the odds are too low. This situation is now living in front of her, so she is not quite calm. After all, the cooldown of this stealth skill is shorter. Isn't that the same effect as permanent invisibility?

With the loss of time, female magician began to become anxious, and in the end she even felt that the challenger had left the Seven Towers.

Cheng Yang really gone? Naturally not. Although the rules of the world are sometimes rather unreliable, they are terribly rigid in some respects. For example, if the seven-color tower does not prompt him, Cheng Yang is absolutely impossible to leave.

Cheng Yang is still waiting, waiting for this female magician to completely lose patience, but also the effect of waiting for the following banned military space to disappear.

Although Cheng Yang did not know how long the female magician's banned military space lasted, Cheng Yang did not want to take risks, so he had to wait until his own vacant darkness skills had cooled. So even if it is dangerous to go out, he can escape again.

In the process of waiting. Cheng Yang's various attributes have all returned to their peak state.

After an hour passed, Cheng Yang saw the female magician as a vigilant standing in the center of space. Immediately afterwards, the thoughts and thoughts moved out of the emptiness, and the freezing technique suddenly took out, attempting to surprise the female magician.

However, this woman magician's response speed is indeed too fast, just in the moment of space fluctuations appeared, the female magician began to move quickly, Cheng Yang's frozen technique once again failed.

Immediately afterwards, Cheng Yang instantly summoned the Spirit of Ice and Snow, and the female magician once again summoned the Firebird.

Cheng Yang did not give the other party too much reaction time, directing the spirit of snow and ice to attack the Firebird, and at the same time he started the runaway state, the speed instantly increased to the normal three times, Cheng Yang is released faster than magic. Attack female magician.

However, this is comparable to the flashing speed of Cheng Yang, but in exchange for female magician has a powerful skill: the flame phantom.

This skill like teleport directly forms a residual image in the field, and she herself has appeared in the hundred meters away, followed by the flame Aegis rises, and the continuous white flame ball continues to shoot toward Cheng Yang. .

Cheng Yang had his last lesson, but he dared not use magic to resist it. He immediately passed the sword and sword and stepped forward with the gap of his opponent's attack.

However, the female magician's movement speed is not much slower, Cheng Yang under the other's magic suppression, simply can not catch up.Moreover, from the other side's mental state, the release of this magic is not too much pressure on the female magician, and it is estimated that there will be no problem even if it is played like this.

At this moment, the spirit of snow and the flamingo have long since passed away. The first round of impact of the flamingo hit the spirit of ice and snow, directly to the ice and snow spirits to kill, and the flamingos also directly dissipated because they hit the target.

So insisted for half a minute, no one can do anything for both parties. Cheng Yang thought of moving, once again into the void.

Although this time it seems to be no return, but it has tested two things, one is the female magician's flame Aegis, summon the Firebird's cooling time is within an hour, and banned space magic Cooling time is over one hour, and the other thing is that this female magician also has a skill similar to short-range teleporting, which is definitely a retrograde to the magician.

Cheng Yang rested in the void while thinking about how to reverse this situation.

There are two unused hole cards in the game. One of them is returning to Elemental, which allows you to instantly zero the cooldown of one of your skills. This means that you can use a powerful skill twice in a row. Although the effect of returning to metaphysics may not be able to turn things around, but if it is to fight the other one out of their surprise, maybe they can really kill each other directly.

Another card is the ice-blocked Miles. Once this skill is used, even if the female magician's flame phantom skills are no matter how strong, he can't escape the process of attack.

As for the strength of this attack, although Cheng Yang did not dare to guarantee the direct killing of the other side, but at least he could also play the other half. And this frozen ice belongs to freezing damage. If you can't kill it, you can freeze it.

However, this skill obviously belongs to the typical representative of unsuccessful success, and directly took out his own power. If the other party has any other life-saving skills, it can become a meat on the cutting board.

Without thoroughly understanding the details of this female magician, Cheng Yang did not plan to use this final killer.

So after another hour, Cheng Yang found that the female magician had a lot more calm than last time. It seems that Cheng Yang would not simply give up in this way. She stayed in this space for tens of thousands of years. I care about these hours?

Cheng Yang once again shot, the female magician continues to calmly deal with, the results did not change, and finally Cheng Yang once again hid into the void.

For most of the next day, Cheng Yang harassed him every hour. This was one of the purposes of Cheng Yang. After all, challenging the Seven-color Tower could not have the time limit. Cheng Yang was as familiar as possible with the other side's fighting style.

Although Cheng Yang can also choose to leave the Seven-color Tower and continue to come in for challenges the next day, but does the ghost know that the next day he came in is still not the same tower stalker?

When Cheng Yang came out of the virtual void for the fourth time, he encountered another opponent's banned space magic again. Cheng Yang did not insist on even two rounds, and he went straight into the void.

This repeated harassment is not without effect, and even once again Cheng Yang's long sword hit the other side, although failed to kill each other, but it also caused great harm. In the end, because of this female magician's flame dance, he fled directly and made Cheng Yang's second shot empty, which also forced him to hide again.

The ninth shot, Cheng Yang eyes with a hint of chill, he has spent nine hours in this space, do not want to continue to consume.

There is a set of deaths and deaths. The big ones are killed. They will not really die anyway.

Cheng Yang had more precise planning this time. Before each time, he first went out on his own and then summoned the spirit of ice and snow. This may also form a fixed trend for female magicians. I feel that Cheng Yang will always come out first, and use control skills directly every time he comes out.

This time, Cheng Yang changed his strategy. Now he calls out the Spirit of Ice and Snow within the void, and then at the moment when the door of the void opens, the spirit of ice and snow rushes out to attack the opponent.

Female magician really fooled, she thought it was Cheng Yang continue to use control skills? Immediately to the side to hide, but this time Cheng Yang just out of the void, raising his hand is the frozen technique.