Chapter 811 News Release

Although Cheng Yang did not personally see the expression of the barbarian emperor, but it is definitely not much better.

However, he did not worry about anything at this time. Even if the imperial crown now uses all five psionic stones to free himself, Cheng Yang does not care, and even he is happy to see it. After all, as long as he waits a few days, the Emperor will not be considered. At any cost, it will no longer be bound by the border ban. Now you can waste the other's resources. Why not?

For this reason, Cheng Yang also marked a transfer gems on the Huangquan fortress, so that there is a change in the side, he can send the past the first time.

After arranging these things, Cheng Yang brought together the leaders of several lands in the city of Fenghuang to discuss how the territory should deal with the following changes.

Whether it was Li Wanshan or Wu Jianzhou, after listening to the simple description of Cheng Yang, his face became a little heavy. It seems that these alien masters did bring great pressure on them.

"Lord, if you really choose to stay, I think the best thing we should do now is to redeploy the Huangquan Fortress. It is best to kill the exorcisable king in one fell swoop." Wu Jianzhou suddenly said.

"You are so sure that the Emperor will certainly attack the fortress of Huangquan?" Cheng Yang said.

Wu Jianzhou said: "The lord rest assured that what happened to the savage family in the time when we fell in Fengcheng City is that the barbarian emperor will definitely hate us. Once there is no restriction on the border ban, the Manchu Emperor will definitely have to rush to rush over. We are attacking us, and the great emperor knows very well that it is impossible to win the fortress of Huang Quan next to the few barbarian kings he cherishes, so it is very likely that he himself will be dispatched."

"If that is the case, then we really have the opportunity to kill each other. "Cheng Yang's mouth tilted slightly, and began to wonder how he could exterminate the savage's family's most *oss."

Wu Jianzhou said: "If you can exterminate the emperor, the barbarians in Africa will not be able to worry about it. It's just the undead family on the other side of the Americas. We have no way at the moment. And how powerful is the dead emperor, we all have no hearts? bottom."

Cheng Yang said: "Our North line has reached the northeast corner of Siberia and it is time to cross the Bering Strait. When we arrived in the Americas, the days of meeting with the undead family of short soldiers were not far away."

Wu Jianzhou nodded. , wry smile. According to news from the American side, the Lord, the last batch of the main forces of the North American coalition also sent out. The spiritual energy of all the forces has also been consumed, and mercenaries have become increasingly difficult to hire. Now that the American coalition forces have almost reached a point where we have reached the end of their lives, we now enter the Americas, and we can pick up a mess again."

Cheng Yang said: "This mess has to be answered. We have to say that taking over this mess has us There are no disadvantages. Even though we will have a direct confrontation with the undead ones, this result will eventually come. It will not wait until the future dead souls have embraced North and South America. It would be better to block them in South America now, so that our pressure is also high. It will be much smaller."

"The lords said it was very much." Wu Jianzhou took a bit of a flattery.

"Yes, what's the situation in Australia? Is the Orcs facing the sea?" Cheng Yang asked with some curiosity.

Wu Jianzhou looked at Tao Yu and said: "This matter is under the responsibility of Deputy Chief of Staff Tao. He knows more about the specific things."

Tao Yu fell no politely, and immediately said: "According to the news returned by Camp manager Tan Chao, Australia's The barbarians did count the original account on the head of the sea, but because the barbarians were not capable of fighting on the water, there was no way for the sea people to do so. For any substantial action, as for the sea people, they also know that it is difficult for them to clear their relationship, so after two explanations, they are too lazy to explain. But they secretly did not give up searching for clues. If we want to make When the two families really fight, I am afraid we still need to think of other methods."

Cheng Yang said: "Since these two parties have such good patience, it will temporarily ignore them. As long as the Australian barbarians are afraid to go to sea, we will not We need to worry about things. When we pick up the barbarians in Africa and the souls of the Americas, we will slowly handle these orcs."

Tao Yu nodded and recognized Cheng Yang's argument.

"Dr. Li. You will arrange for people to post on the forum tomorrow, to publicize the news that the rules of the world are about to change. Remember to find more people. Try to let everyone in the world know this news in the shortest possible time.

" The subordinate understands." Li Wanshan answered immediately.

Cheng Yang continued: "There are several points that must be made clear. First the data will disappear after the rules change. The battle will also be completely truthful. Second, the psionic value will disappear and the psionic value on any personal account will become A type of wearing treasure, which may be a pendant or a ring, contains all the psionic values ​​of the previous personal account, and the effect is the same as it is now, so let these people try to make the psionic value on the account as much as possible. Finally, and most importantly, after the rule changes, all aliens will no longer be restricted by the national border ban, and they can move freely. At that time, some countries' forces may not be able to overturn their boat."

Li Wanshan nodded his head down. For the details of the changes in the rules, he has already heard Cheng Yang say that he naturally does not need more detail.

"Lord, there is one thing that is not yet understood." Tao Yu said suddenly.

Cheng Yang said bluntly: "What happened?"

Tao Yu said: "If the rules change, any situation that is bound by the existing data rules will change. Will the enchanted beast in the forbidden land lose its restraint? The previous lords once said that in the top-level forbidden land, there are still six enchanted beasts, which is a great threat to any human being."

Cheng Yang paused a moment and said: "This question is not yet It is fair to say that in general enchanted beasts have their own territorial awareness, and the more powerful enchanted beasts are, the more likely it is that even if they are extinguished by rules and regulations, powerful enchanted beasts will not leave these forbidden places. We do not dare to guarantee that there will be no enemies to come out, only to see the move, and then deal with such cases in a timely manner.

Tao Yu heard this, knowing that this is no way to approach, There is no more to say.

Afterwards, several people discussed some things and went about their own business.

With Li Wanshan's announcement of changes in the rules on the forum, it caused an uproar in the entire world.

Some people do not believe that the rules will suddenly change, and that they will change so completely that the spirit will disappear directly from the world. Are gods ready to give up this world? Without the constraints of these rules, various aliens will ravage the rest of the world, and when will there be humanity?

Among these skeptics, some people even questioned the fact that Lonely City had provoked the incident and deliberately caused the world to be disturbed in order to achieve its own purpose.

When this argument came out, someone immediately responded. After all, God's will is mysterious and unusual to anybody. How does the rules and regulations of the world change and what is the individual's ability to detect? Now that Fengfeng City has even said bluntly that the rules of the heavens and the earth will change after one day, can it be said that the rules of heaven and earth have nothing to do with falling Phoenix City?

Of course, there are many stupid people, and there are also many wise people. Some people still see some clues from the Fengfeng City's circular. They are talking about the things that fall into Fengcheng by talking about the changes in the rules of the previous world. Ten of the *.

It is also very simple to figure it out. Before each rule change, someone basically triggered a precondition. What makes the world feel embarrassed is that, to this day, the preconditions for changing the rules and regulations of the world are basically the city of Fengfeng.

If this happened to Fengfeng City, once something was done that touched certain conditions, the rules of the heavens and the earth would change, and the city of Phoenix could know in advance that the contents of the changes would be understood. People who can walk in front of the world always have his advantage.

Regardless of whether these people believe or not, it is the overwhelming majority of people who follow the recommendations of Lian Fengcheng. After all, if this matter is true or false, it will be clear tomorrow. Now, it takes some effort to prepare for it. If there is no change, your loss will not be great, but if it changes, you can make a big profit.

With this kind of thinking, the entire world of human combatants has started to act. The psionic value has become a tight shortage. Basically, no one is willing to transfer the psionic value of their account, and even many people will The psionic stones that they own have all been converted into psionic energies.

Of course, for some big forces, the main thing now is to do a good job of defense so as to resist the powerful wave of alien attacks that may occur.Their hearts are somewhat embarrassing. If Cheng Yang says, it is hard to say whether they can sustain the army composed of powerful aliens.

Contrary to the complex inner world of human combatants from all parts of the world, the people in the area of ​​the Land of the Prestigious Fengcheng City are very calm. Although they are also accumulating psionic values ​​on the one hand, they do not feel the slightest fear. For them, even if the enemy is no matter how strong, it is impossible to attack the defense line formed by the army of the fallen Fengcheng City, not to mention the existence of this lord Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang, for the entire Fengfeng City, it is a person who is a Dinghai pin.

In spite of the turbulent movements around the world, the Lok Fung City official is also making some adjustments. Before the Fallen Phoenix City line, the army did not mention the invasion of the Spanish state. Local forces, including localities, also quickly moved the defense area to the border in order to prevent foreign troops from suddenly making inroads into the border.

As for Cheng Yang, he stayed in the fortress of Huangquan on the third day, waiting for the attack that the barbarians might launch.