Chapter 834 Search

Xu Wu frowned: "But, Lord, if we accept the South American region, I am afraid we will fall into the quagmire of the war with the undead. In a short time, we have no chance to clear the souls of South America, and we will always face the dead. This is not worthwhile for us."

Cheng Yang said: "You understand the truth, but even if we give up North America, when the undead pass through the white-collar strait, we can still threaten our territory. And so, We may as well directly adhere to this river of yellow springs to prevent further expansion of the undead family." After

Xu Wudong heard it, he would no longer say anything.

Cheng Yang had some thoughts in mind, but he did not say it because he knew that if he proposed it, he would probably be opposed by everyone. Although he was a lord, he sometimes had to consider the opinions of the soldiers.

Cheng Yang is ready to go to South America and find opportunities to kill the undead masters. If the evolution of these undead leaders is allowed to continue, it will be no matter how powerful they are.

......

Two days later, Strongsville once again came off the Fengcheng army camp, but this is not based on Strongsville led, but rather a middle-aged man looks forty or fifty years.

According to the introduction of Mr. Scrans, Cheng Yang was aware that this middle-aged man was the patriarch of the Rand family, and was also the top lord of the U.S. region, the head of the American coalition forces Brown Land.

Brown is also an ostrich figure, but at this moment his eyes have lost his former vigor, because in his mind he has already decided that the future Landeland will no longer be his territory but will fall. Part of Fengcheng.

In the face of Brown's surrender, Cheng Yang did not refuse, he did not intend to refuse.

This time it was not just the surrender of the Rand family, but also the other territories of the Americas. The entire North American region became part of the city of Fallen Phoenix.

Cheng Yang did not invest too much effort in these newly added strengths. Instead, the government and military colleges each sent a team of men and horses to take charge of the relevant issues. As for the high levels of these trusted territories, Cheng Yang did not replace all of them. .

If it was put in the past, Cheng Yang may be worried about surrendering people who have two hearts. In special circumstances, there will be changes, but now it is not the same. The power of Chaofeng City is very powerful. Cheng Yang himself is even more human. No one can defeat this enemy.Anyone who wants to betray has to weigh and measure.

What Cheng Yang most cares about is the defense of the Panamanian fortress.

According to Cheng Yang's request, the defense system of the Panamanian fortress must be further strengthened. The first thing to do is to continue to expand the fortress, followed by the construction of the defensive tower. Finally, more defenders should be mobilized to the fortress.

As the guards of the defending city army, it is better to be an instructor.

At present, the world's largest army of equipment divisions belongs to the city of Fengfeng. Cheng Yang naturally does not mind dropping a group of trainers.

With these measures, Cheng Yang believes that even if the undead tribe attacks the Panamanian fortress again, it will be difficult to take the fortress.of course. If the undead's strongest person participates in the siege warfare, it will be another matter.

What Cheng Yang is trying to do now is to eliminate this hidden danger and bury the undead master.

After arranging the Panamanian fortress, Cheng Yang allowed the cattle squadron to lead the Panamanian fortress. Lu Cheng led the army to return to Fengfeng City and put pressure on the remaining countries in Europe so that it could be brought home to Shunfeng City as soon as possible.

Afterwards, Cheng Yang was alone in the void. Go to South America.

...

At the time Phoenix was incorporated in North America, the new island of Naya, far from the middle of the Pacific Ocean, ushered in a disaster.

Early morning. Numerous ships emerged on the surface of the sea. When these ships landed, countless orcs jumped from the boat and began to attack the humans on the island.

New Guinea had been occupied by the city of Fallon a few months ago, but most of the people here have been relocated to the main mainland. There are not many people on the island. There are only a few mercenary groups. There are almost tens of thousands of people.

The human army on this scale could not resist the army of orcs who were like tigers and tigers. It took almost no effort and the Orc family occupied New Guinea.

With the fall of this territories, the high-rises in the city of Fenghuang first learned of the changes here. Although there is no forum, the news is not slow.

After Li Wanshan and Wu Jianzhou and others got the news, they immediately joined together to discuss how to deal with the next battle.

First of all, the Dragon Warship must feel the sea near New Guinea for the first time to block its fleet and prevent it from continuing to occupy other surrounding islands.

Second, ordinary people on several islands near New Guinea Island are evacuated first to avoid being attacked again by orcs. The catastrophic deaths of tens of thousands of people on the island of New Guinea have already demonstrated the necessity of doing so.

In the end, Li Wanshan immediately contacted Cheng Yang, hoping that he would be able to preside over the overall situation.

After Cheng Yang got this news, although it was extremely shocking, he did not immediately think back.

Cheng Yang actually admired these orcs. Before he dug such a large pit, he dismantled the alliance of orcs and sea people. I did not expect the orcs to be so fast and trust the sea race. This is not what ordinary people can have.

Cheng Yang did not know why these orcs relied on the sea people for their own reasons. If the figure of the dragon was not photographed by the sea people, I fear that the orcs do not believe that the attacks they have received at sea will be other forces. It is.

Now that Cheng Yang has entered South America, he is determined to find out and defeat the seniors of the undead family. This is related to whether they can hold the Panamanian fortress. Compared with the orcs on the other side of Australia, this matter is indeed much more important.

What's more, several other dragons have entered the waters of New Guinea. It is very difficult for these orcs to use unscrupulous ships to transport troops.

Although the waters of New Guinea are vast, it is impossible for several dragons to completely block the sea. But don't forget that there are a large number of investigation boats on the dragon, which is the main force of the blockade.

At the same time, Cheng Yang also gave Li Wanshan new instructions. The production of Zhanglong must be stepped up. If Fengfeng now has 20 dragons, why should he fear the sea? At least in local wars, twenty dragons were enough to determine the war.

After Cheng Yang was arranged, he started searching in the base of the undead family.

The strength to reach this level of Cheng Yang, search has not necessarily need to use your eyes to see, a strong spiritual power can instantly cover the kilometer range, although not as clear as the eyes to see, but the sense of the target is very rough or not questionable.

Cheng Yang spent a few hours searching carpets around the fortress for a good search. The result was nothing.

"Are the undead family succeeded in initiating the death of the territory and then withdrew to the mainland?" Cheng Yang was extremely puzzled.

So far, Cheng Yang has not yet found the building that opened the territory of death. According to Xu Wu's intelligence, it should be an altar.

The process of yang is not deliberately to find the altar, after all, after opening the territory of death, this altar will have no value.

Cheng Yang only hopes to find some information about the withdrawal of the high spirits of the dead after he found the altar.

After spending half an hour, Cheng Yang finally sensed a wave of special energy fluctuations. When he came to that place, he saw a black altar standing on the black land.

The size of the altar is much larger than the number of altars in the territory of the fallen city, and the materials used to build this altar are precious. It can be seen that the undead has paid a great price in order to open the secret law of death.

Although the altar was found, Cheng Yang failed to see some clues.

After the black rain, everything on the ground was corroded, and even if it left traces of the evacuation, it disappeared.

In desperation, Cheng Yang had to continue to search in large areas.