Chapter 814 Escape

Before Cheng Yang had experimented with the power of this magic of ice-blocking thousands of miles, if Cheng Yang exerts his best, it can almost cover the range of 45 square kilometers, and the damage is even the fifth-order early existence of the spike range.

However, they did not forget that Cheng Yang also had the ability to upgrade the equipment. After the rules of the world changed, some of these incidental skills changed, but the impact was not great.

The skills required by Cheng Yang in front of the eyes are the frenzied skills of the Ice Blade, allowing you to achieve double attack in less than three seconds.

In other words, as long as you use the ice-blocked miles immediately after you have used the storm, you can kill the mid-fifth of the fifth-order. If you are lucky, you may even be able to kill the fifth-order second quarter. After all, most cultivators are able to maximize their vitality when they upgrade their ranks.

What's more, Cheng Yang still has four magical illusions. Together with these four magical illusions, they have been used to show their boundlessness. This effect is absolutely shocking.

Cheng Yang also has a more feasible point, that is, the rules of the heavens and the earth are changing, and the measure of life and death is no longer the value of life, but a combination of factors. After all, it is a world that is completely equivalent to reality. The original rules are gone.

While Cheng Yang is still thinking about this, the strong barbarian strong man has already met with Charles. As soon as Charles saw each other, he immediately bowed down.

When Charles saw the Northern Kings did not perform this ceremony, who is not the king?

After determining the identity of the other party, Cheng Yang has nothing to hesitate.

Judging from the current situation, the King was prepared for a shame and the two sides must be an end-to-end outcome. Instead of waiting for each other to come forward, it would be better to start first. Even if you can not kill the king, you can kill many of the other players.

To know in this fortress. With the arrival of the Emperor, there are still four or five that can compete with the Northern Barbarian King. The Emperor was determined to pay attention to its merits in one battle.

Cheng Yang did not discuss with anyone, directly broke the void. Go to the barbarian fortress.

After reaching the fortress, Cheng Yang began to use ideas to connect with the other four magic illusions.

The fortress built by the barbarians was not great. However, it is extremely strong. If it is attacked by conventional troops, it is estimated that it will cost a lot of money to win, but Cheng Yang does not plan to fight with conventional troops.

Cheng Yang first observed Charles and the Queen through a magical illusion. He found that the emperor was talking to Charles and others at the moment. From the angry look of the Emperor, Charles and others were miserable.

"Charles, if you can survive to see your luck." Cheng Yang sighed. Now he wants to inform Charles that it is too late. Cheng Yang could not give up attacking this fortress because of Charles.

In fact, after all, Charles is only a savage, after all, a sly stance controlled by Cheng Yang. If this battle can kill the King, there will be no value for Charles.

Immediately afterwards, the illusions of the four demons moved quickly, and each went to the fortress. They came out of the void at almost the same time, including Cheng Yang.

"Ice in the ice!" Cheng Yang whispered. This also opened the prelude to this invincible skill. As Cheng Yang and the illusion of the four devils pull out the endless Yuanli, the aura of the entire world has been stirred.

The sense of repression caused the barbarian in the fortress to suddenly feel an anomaly. Not to mention the powerful and powerful emperor.

However, this sense of depression comes from all sides, so that the Emperor did not know what to do. At the instant of the hectic imperial hesitation, the entire space was instantly frozen, and all buildings, including buildings, became ice sculptures.

This kind of cold current is like a wave rising more than a wave. When the first cold snap comes down, all the barbarians in the entire fortress below the middle five stages all become ice cubes. Can move a little, but can also feel that their lives are rapidly passing.

As for the great emperor. It will be much easier, but the wrath in his heart momentarily drowned his sanity.

In front of this situation. Obviously someone is attacking their fortress. At this moment, dare to fight against them, in addition to humans. There is only the northern ice family. Is it possible for the ice family to come to see this water?

At the moment, he would have to rush out to see what happened. But the next four cold snaps let him eat and die on the spot. The feeling of life's violent passing never meant he would try again. He can even feel that his internal organs have been seriously hurt, not to mention the body surface.

"Damn!" The curse of the imperial concubine resounded. Now that the enemy's situation is unclear, he himself was seriously injured. He did not dare to stay more in the place. When even he was out of the housekeeping skills, he relied on the fact that life-expendi... ... The

remaining barbarians are not so fortunate, and almost all barbarians are frozen on the spot, even if they are lying in warm blankets.

After Cheng Yang and the four magical illusions released the ice, they only waited for one second and recovered a tiny amount of strength. They immediately hid into the void. He also feared that the emperor did not die, but the dog rushed to jump over the wall, and if the time to kill the illusion of a certain magic, even if he lost a few five psionic stone. Can this thing be used as little as possible?

He did not leave immediately in the process, but hid in the void to look at the situation in the barbarian fortress. He saw that even the city wall was frozen into an ice wall, and Cheng Yang could not help but feel embarrassed.

He is almost certain that Charles must have been frozen inside. Because his spiritual power suffered a certain amount of trauma, it takes a few days to recover.

The fortress became a fairy tale world completely, showing a crystal clear mood everywhere, including the barbarians inside.

Cheng Yang carefully searched around the fortress and found Charles and other barbarians. But the sight of the Emperor was not seen.

This made Cheng Yang can not help but frowned. It seems that in the end he still let the King to run.

Although Cheng Yang has been mentally prepared for this result, he still feels a little depressed when he is really in front of him. The escape of the emperor was absolutely indisputable to mankind, and no one would be able to say when the man would once again attack the human boundary.

This time, he may have wounded the other person, let him fear, and flee. With this lesson, will it be so easy to hurt another person next time? In the case of a positive battle, Cheng Yang did not have the strength to compete with the Emperor. And if it is standing in front of the imperial body, Cheng Yang may not even have the opportunity to release the frozen miles.

Cheng Yang then returned to his party's fortress, allowing a group of personnel from the Wushu Group to clean up the battlefield.

In that war, except for the runaway King, the rest of the barbarians were completely annihilated. At the time, the emperor fled in a hurry. There must have been many good things in the fortress. East and West income pocket.

Cheng Yang is still somewhat uncertain and does not know how to decide.

Can't you always stay in Huangquan Fortress? Not to mention that there are too many things in the Territory that need to be dealt with. It is only after the Northern Line's troops enter the North American region that they need to go to the front to help.

But if after his departure, how could the Manchus come to attack the fortress? Without his own Huangquan fortress in the eyes of the emperor, I am afraid that it is not much stronger than the paper.

Suddenly, Cheng Yang's heart moved, immediately using ideas to inform the illusion of a demon towards the barbarian base Camp Guoguo.

Just as the Emperor fled so quickly, Cheng Yang concluded that he must have been injured.

After this rule change, how long it will take for a strong-threatened emperor to recover from an injury. Cheng Yang has no end in his heart, so he is ready to send a magical illusion to check it out. Seriously, Cheng Yang did not mind adding a touch and sent him to see King Milo.

If the injury is normal, Cheng Yang may have to take action. Cheng Yang thought of a person, Chao Chao.

Cheng Yang does not want to use Tan Chao's stealth skills to do, but his Sata pet. If you can think of a way to get the sand plover close to the emperor, and let the sand rake squat a little rough, then things can be relaxed and happy. Barbarians have limited refining ability and it is hard to say whether they can make detoxification. Maybe the Emperor was directly poisoned? Even if the poison is not dead, can it be disgusting?

Although the Emperor may be unscathed, it is extremely unlikely. To the degree of hatred of Cheng Yang, if he is not injured, it is impossible to leave so easily.

Cheng Yang made another calculation, and let Tan Chao also set out to Guo Gangguo, and let the delusion of the devil secretly follow.

Although Chao Chao has a strong stealth skill, but after all, he can not always be invisible, in order to avoid overturning the boat Chao Tanchao, there is a magic illusion followed more insurance. It can be said that as long as it is not a direct collision with the imperial crown, the magic illusion can ensure that Tan Chao safely withdraw under any circumstances.

After the arrangement, Cheng Yang went back to Fengfeng City. Now, Chao Chao is still in Australia. Cheng Yang has informed him to go back and go directly to the illusion of Huangquan Fortress and Demon. Naturally, there is another magical illusion that accompanies him to Guo Gou.

"Lord, do you look?" Cheng Yanggang sent to the inner city of the city of Fallen Phoenix front of the altar, Li Wanshan just passing from here to see Cheng Yang pale face, could not help but ask.

Cheng Yang gave a faint smile and said: "Nothing, I just used the ice closure for a thousand miles, and some of my power was off. Hey! This is not good after this rule change. Once the Yuanli is used up, it's like taking the time to do something. But you Don't worry about it. Now that the momentum is slowly recovering, it is estimated that it will be good for half a day."

If it is other people, naturally it will not take such a long time for recovery, but Cheng Yang's vitality is an ordinary sixth-order practitioner. Not as good as it used to be, Yuan Li naturally needs more time to recover after exhaustion.