Chapter 443 The Arrogant Ice

"Oh, ancestors, old ancestors, good night!" All the ice people stranded in the city shouted loudly, and their spectacular power was rare in the world.

This is a tradition of the ice family. All those who have achieved pseudo-gods will become the ancestors of the ice family. This has nothing to do with age but is a respectable name.

Regardless of the race, the status of the false god is incomparably noble, because the false god is the only way to accomplish the divine position. If you want to achieve the god, you must advance to the false god.

This is definitely the only pseudo-god on earth. Regardless of his strength before he was promoted, he is now the first person in the world to be well-deserved. The prestige of false gods cannot be insulted.

Humans in this city are inevitably informed, and they are more eye-catching. The emergence of the word false gods caused an uproar in their hearts, and this news spread to all corners of the world at an extremely fast pace.

Ice people have a false god!

This world has a false god!

Will the emergence of false gods change the world's pattern?

No one can know.

Perhaps some people are not very clear about the meaning of pseudo-God. However, through the news of various channels, these people gradually learned the power of false gods.

Take Cheng Yang, regardless of his current strength reached what level, how powerful, in front of the false god is simply not enough to see.

However, the vast majority of human beings are not particularly fearful about the appearance of the pseudo-gods of the ice. This is also the impact that the ice family had on the images they left behind. The former members of the ice family were strong enough, but they did not expand toward human power. They did not invade any human land other than originally helping to wipe out an Orc force and recaptured an area it occupied.

Previously, the ice family had said that they belonged to a friendly race with humans. Perhaps the other party did not really tell lies.

Now that the ice-human race is a human-friendly race, there is a god of supremacy who is below the deities. How can this be a fearful thing for human beings? I am afraid that many people are still too happy to come.

However, some people do not think this matter will be so simple, such as the high level of the Phoenix City.

At the moment in the Phoenix City Military Academy, a guarded conference room. A few people are sitting around and discussing the matter with serious expressions.

All of these people here are placed in the land of the present Fengfeng City, enough to shake the whole territory. They are well-deserved decision makers in the entire territory.

Li Wanshan, Wu Jianzhou, Yu Kai, Liu Hao ...

"Ladies and gentlemen, now that the North has made such a big thing, what do you think?" Wu Jianzhou frowned and it was clear that the ice thing had disturbed their pace.

Yu Kai said: "I don't think we need to worry too much about it. Although we know from the Lord, the purpose of the ice people's entering this world is not pure, but after all, it's hidden in the dark. As long as we don't take the initiative to provoke them, I believe they will not start with us."

Li Wanshan shook his head and said: "I don't agree with your brother Yu's opinion. The ice family came to this world and it had a wolf's ambition. In the past, they did not manage to deal with us, so they did not dare to act rashly. Now that their ranks are promoted to false gods, the situation may be different. I think we should be careful. Do not give the other party any

chance ." Liu Hao sighed. tone: ".. lords do not know how, after entering South America is no news, but also prior to contact with the acoustic Yufu, now even we have not heard the do not know will not be dangerous,"

cattle soldiers annoyed and said:. "this is a monster, if I was pressing, Lord, it is estimated lords in South America will not enter the"

Yu Kai said: "Lord of character and you You know, he really wants to decide to enter South America, and what is your use of persuasion? Now that we don't talk about it, I think we need to make some deployment around the boundary of the ice community. Although I think the probability of the ice family attacking us actively It's very low, but it can't help." The

other people looked at it. Yu Kai's argument is more acceptable.

Wu Jianzhou said: "We must now insist on returning to the lord regardless of the methods used or any means. We must not allow the territory

to remain in our hands." "Will we continue to attack the African region?" Liu Hao suddenly Asked.

Before they had discussed. If the lords did not return within a short period of time, they decided to attack the African region autonomously. It is believed that with the aid of the illusions of these four devils, together with some mercenaries, winning the African region would not be too problematic.

What's more, they still have a killer. Psionic cannons are slightly smaller on the original basis. This miniaturization is not comparable to that of a psionic gun placed on a patrol vessel. The power of the two is not the same.

The psionic pistol on the patrol vessel can be considered a miniaturized psionic cannon, but the technology is not very mature when the psionic cannon is researched. The charging time is long, the shooting distance is short, the launch interval is long, etc. Such factors doomed this psionic cannon to be used as a conventional weapon, and at most it could be used for patrol ships, which are not often involved in warfare.

Now that this kind of miniaturized psionic cannon has been able to be placed on the wagon, with the support of the fine iron and powerful horses, these pistols can appear on any battlefield.

If there is any weakness in this kind of psionic gun, it is energy consumption is too high. Under normal circumstances, using psionic guns to destroy the enemy, the input-output ratio is pitifully low. If not necessary, Lobster City will not use psionic guns on a large scale.

Of course, even if the weakness of the psionic cannon is obvious, it will not prevent it from being a hole in the city. A card that gives it enough power to face any enemy.

The people discussed for a while and decided to temporarily not attack the African barbarians on a large scale, or continue to be the masters of the assassination of barbarians by Tan Chao and the Illusion of Magic.

Or it is not an assassination now, but an open kill! The dignified attack on the savage's resident, killing the goal and leaving behind, the barbarians cannot do anything about them.

Just when the discussion was nearing the end of the crowd, the guards outside the meeting knocked on the door, and all of the people's expressions changed slightly.

The confidentiality of this conference is extremely high. Under normal circumstances, no one will dare to bother. Even if there are rebellions in some areas, they will wait until the end of the meeting. But now the door was actually knocked. It only shows that what happened was even more serious than the regional rebellion.

"Come in!" Wu Jianzhou, as the host of the conference, shouted.

The door was opened and the guard came in with a young man.

The young people are all familiar with it. They are a deputy director of the Intelligence Department of the Military Academy and an official who is responsible for managing the collection of intelligence. He has instincts and insights that others do not have.

"Deputy Minister Jiang, how is it?" Tao Yu frowned. As the top supervisor of the intelligence department, Tao Yu felt that it was necessary to ask clearly.

The young man said:. "Honorable sir, just under the expedited received intelligence Siberian province, the chief messenger who said ice families want to meet with us a lord, lord wish to make arrangements as soon as possible"

all The man's brow furrowed and the one sitting here wasn't a fool.

Tao Yu asked: "What did the other side say?"

Deputy Minister Jiang said, "It is exactly."

Tao Yu sneered and said: "It seems that the patience of the ice family is not really good! Just after we were soon advanced, we began to test our bottom line. If we don't come up with a little trick, we might be overestimated."

"The ice family really feels that its face is big enough, and it directly orders us to make arrangements. And as soon as possible. Do they forget that they are only guests of this world?" Li Wanshan is also angrily.

Tao Yu sneered and said: "Perhaps they didn't think of themselves as guests."

"I don't know if you thought about it. Why did the other party suddenly want to meet with the Lord when they just advanced to false gods? Before that The idea of ​​the ice people not even having contact with us has ever happened." Wu Jianzhou frowned and his eyes had a trace of deep concern.

Niu Bing hated it: "This is not simple, it must be because this guy thinks that he is strong, so he wants to show off in front of us. At the same time, he wants us to face up to their existence, but also wants us to share some interests. Give them."

"If it is so simple, then I do not have to worry about." Wu Jianzhou sighed.

Yu Kai suddenly shocked: "Wu chief of staff, you mean, this ice leader wants to attempt something wrong?"

"Do not rule out this possibility." This is not Wu Jianzhou's answer, but Li Wanshan, the expression on his face is also unprecedented Dignified.

"What the hell do you guys say?" The cowman heard a haze.

Liu Hao also awakened at this time. After looking at the cow soldiers, he said: "This ice leader is estimated to be unfavorable to the Lord."

"Why is this?" The oxen still did not understand that the other party said it was necessary for the two parties to meet. How can it be against the Lord?

Liu Hao said: "You think that the ice family has not actively attacked the boundary of human beings. What is the most fundamental reason?"

"This is... It should be because the Terran gods and the ice gods belong to the alliance." Niu Bingyi This is still more understanding.

Liu Haodao said: "I ask you one more thing. In the eyes of the Terran people, do you think the earth is more important than the world? Or is it that our lord is more important?" The

cow soldier said immediately: "Of course it is the Lord. Importantly, he is the strength of the purple level. From all aspects of the news, it is confirmed that this purple level is almost 100% able to achieve the status of the gods, and is still a very powerful god."

"This is not right. The ice is taboo. But it is the human race's gods, and the god's concern for this world is more due to the powerful existence of the purple lord of the lord. If the ice gods can unknowingly deal with the lords with black hands, maybe they will reach the ice. The initial purpose, said Liu Hao.