Chapter 819 Heavenly Spirits

Cheng Yang returned consciousness to his own body and contacted him at the same time.

Tan, the great emperor had already done it.'' Cheng Yang's speech was accompanied by an excitement. It was indeed worthy of excitement. After all, the imperial crown was one of the most powerful presences on earth.

But Tan was surprised and said: "How can it be so fast? Even if it is toxic, it is impossible to die so quickly?"

Cheng Yang said: "Toxicity is only one aspect. Did the guy prepare to use antidote? I was trying to stop it. He rushed out to kill him and kill him eventually."

"Or Lord Lord." Tan took a flattery and said, "What shall we do next? Do I return to Fallon City? Or stay here again? ? "

Cheng Yang already intend, said:." you'd stay over there, with the illusion of a magic continues to kill two other masters, our army is ready to enter the "

Tan Cheng Yang immediately understood the intent This is the rhythm of preparations for arms-cutting in Africa!

"Subordinates and the magic of the illusion began to act, and strive to get all the masters away as soon as possible." Tan said excitedly, this is a major task after all.

Cheng Yang was worried that Tan would have any problems and he scolded: "But don't be greedy and keep your own life is the most important thing."

"Understand!" Tan said.

After breaking the conversation with Tan, Cheng Yang summoned the phantom of magic that he had just controlled himself to the front, and took the severed arm from his hand. After the

broken arm broke away from the body of the Emperor, the flesh began to decay and the powerful effects of frostbite began to manifest itself.

Cheng Yang quickly removed the above storage ring and then removed the arm. As for the phantasmagoria of this magic, they continue to travel to the African region to cooperate with Tan to kill savages.

After Cheng Yang opened the storage ring, suddenly the space inside unexpectedly reached 100,000 cubic meters. This is absolutely the largest storage ring ever obtained by Cheng Yang, which is even larger than Cheng Yang's currently used storage ring. Times.

He did not hesitate to wear this ring directly on his own hands. At the same time, dump the contents of the original storage ring into the new storage ring. After all the items were put into it, they occupied only one corner of the storage space.

This is, Cheng Yangcai began to inventory items in the ring.

There are countless materials inside, but don't think these are just ordinary stones, wood or something. Can the articles be placed on their own storage ring by the imperial crown, can they be ordinary goods?

Suddenly, Cheng Yang actually found a six-leaf pith in it, which is definitely a pleasant surprise.

When he first penetrated into the African region, he had received a six-leaf pith. After refining it into Xie Dan, Yu Kai and Liu Hao were assigned to make their strengths greatly improved. Now we get another one and we can allocate it to other high-rises in the territory.

Although the effect of the original quantifying Xidandan has changed after the world's rules changed, its essence has not been changed. The effect of Xidandan is to fundamentally improve the strength of the users and may even excite certain Unique hidden skills in the blood, that is, talent skills. '

Original Cheng Yang thought that washing the pulp is the most precious treasure, but he soon appeared. He still read Xiaoren's net worth.

In a corner, Cheng Yang found a whole body of crystal fruit, which was placed in a jade box.

Originally, Cheng Yang did not know what effect this fruit had, but it was engraved with a few lines of small characters next to the box, probably clarifying the effect of this fruit.

The name of this fruit is Tianxin Shenguo. Its greatest role is to greatly increase the success rate of cohesive divinity. What we are talking about here is to condense divinity instead of refining the divine nature given by other gods.

What can be associated with the divine nature is definitely a good thing, not to mention the fact that the self-aggregation of God is more powerful.

According to Cheng Yang's understanding, condensing divinity is a relatively long process. First of all, one must allow one's own spiritual power to be highly concise, and after the degree of conciseness reaches a critical value, some of the spiritual power will be converted to divinity. Divinity is also the carrier of the will of the gods.

During this process. The most difficult part is to turn that part of the spiritual power into divinity. Because once the conversion fails, that part of the spiritual power will be dissipated. To reunite the divinity again, it must be rebuilt, and this part of the dissipative spiritual power will be added back.

This process of cohesive divinity is difficult to achieve a success. This is not a chance. More is an accumulation of experience. With more failures, it is easier to succeed. As for the law of coherence of divinity, it can only be said that it cannot be said. Therefore, unless one tries to comprehend it, others' teachings have no effect.

Tianxin Shenguo can greatly increase the success rate of divine cohesion and its value is not unusual.

Cheng Yang did not take out his heart, but continued to put it in the storage ring.

Then Cheng Yang rummaged again for a series of storage rings. Although there are a lot of good things inside, there are not many things that are suitable for Cheng Yang. There are even a few pieces of upgradeable equipment, but now Cheng Yang's equipment has been put together. A complete set does not require these equipment.

Cheng Yang took out things that did not make sense to him and put them back into the warehouse of the land of the city of Fengfeng. As a reward to the real ministers in the territory.

When Cheng Yang came out of his bedroom, it was already bright.

Cheng Yang did not have time to observe the Tiancheng Monument on this night. He did not regret the process and was able to spend a night to kill the King of Kings. It was worthwhile to anyone.

...

As Cheng Yang waited for the dragon to enter the waters of the Bering Strait, several countries in Europe finally agreed to merge into the territory of Lok Fung Shing, but there is a condition that they need to relocate to the territory of the present Fengyun City territory. within.

Cheng Yang directly agreed to the other party's request after listening to Yu Kai's report.

In fact, the other party's purpose is very simple, that is, hope to enjoy a faster degree of cultivation.

In the past, they were not in a hurry because they were able to immediately enjoy a high degree of cultivating bonus as long as they joined the territory of Fallen City and became the leader of the city. After the rules change, this high multiplier bonus is confined to a fixed area.

As a result, people who can enjoy this high cultivation rate are limited in the end. If they later join Falling Phoenix City, they may not have a chance.

Faced with this situation, most people are unable to continue calm and calm. In the face of surging public opinions, many European forces have asked to join the city of Fallen City.

The effect brought by this is that more and more people shout loudly to join Fallen City, and more people are afraid to continue to wait and see.

Although Cheng Yang is quite dissatisfied with these people's practices of wall coverings, he will not refuse them to join Fallen City.

In order to successfully receive these forces, Cheng Yang specifically sent Li Wanshan past. He presided over the overall situation. Cheng Yang was also very relieved.

As for the placement of these people, Cheng Yang did not have any concerns. If it is before the end of the world, it will inevitably face the problem of population congestion after receiving several European countries. However, after the end of the day, this problem does not exist.

On the one hand, the demographics have declined sharply since the end of the world. Secondly, after the end of the world, the area of ​​the world has expanded and it has fallen into such a vast territory of Fengcheng City. Not to mention the placement of this 200 million people, it is increasing tenfold and it will not be lost.

The dragon did not let Cheng Yang wait too long. On the third day, all the six deep-sea warships of the Xiaolong came to the Bering Strait. However, they temporarily lurked and did not attract the attention of the Hai people.

At the same time, fifty investigation boats were released from these deep-sea battleships and began to search the entire strait in order to understand the distribution of the sea people in this sea area.

Cheng Yang barely had any hesitation, and directly led the Niu Bing to lead the millions of troops in Lok Fengcheng to the Bering Strait.