Chapter 825 Intention of the Constitution

The Fengyun City army entered Canada first.

This country was originally known as a place where people were sparsely populated, and this is a reflection of the exquisiteness of the end of the day.

The city of Fenghuang had so many millions of troops in its borders that it was rare to see people smoke along the way.

Cheng Yang finally found a resident, it is considered to be in contact with Canada.

The local forces in Canada once saw the arrival of the army of Fallen City, both fear and excitement. Fearful people are worried about what kind of attitude the City of Fallen Phoenix will treat the people of Canada. The excitement is that they finally do not need to fear day and night that the undead forces have broken through the Panamanian fortress.

Regardless of how high-level forces in Canada view the city of Fallen, it is irreversible for the city to enter the Americas.

As for the rivalry with the city of Liaofeng, I am afraid that no one in the entire world dares to have such an idea. First of all, Cheng Yang himself does not say that the fighting power that is strong enough to fight against the sky is merely the army of Fengfeng City, which is enough to make the world chilly.

With the support of the native forces of Canada, the Lok Fung-cheng army successfully crossed the entire territory of Canada and then entered the United States.

Since there are no forums in the pub, the world has blocked many of its messages. Although the army of Fallen City stayed in Canada for seven or eight days, the United States did not receive the slightest news.

It can be imagined that when the Fallen-Fengcheng army came to the U.S. region after the sky fell like a magical soldier, how shocking the high-level shocking expressions of the U.S. forces were.

The feelings of the most complex are the highest ranks of the U.S. largest forces, the Lande family. They were originally the largest human forces in the U.S. region. Later, they were not the souls of the undead who attacked the Central American region. I am afraid they have already unified the U.S. region.

If no Fengfeng City exists, the Lande family may be able to become the world's largest force. If they can defeat the undead, then they have the hope to dominate the entire Americas region, and then attack the Asian region and eventually become the king of the world.

However, if there is not so much in the world, the city of Fenghuang does exist. And now it has arrived in the United States.

Although there is an old saying that strong dragons do not suppress the ground snakes, it also depends on the comparison of the strengths of both sides. Now that Fengfeng City and this strong dragon are indeed strong dragons, but in comparison. The Rand family was not a headed snake.Compared with the strength of Lorong City, the Rand family is at best a muddy one.

Of course, this is aside from leaving mercenaries aside. After all, the city of Fengfeng does not employ mercenaries in the mercenary camps.

However, even if the Rand family counted mercenaries, it could not compete with Falun Gong. After all, there is Cheng Yang in this fall. When the two miraculous techniques of flowering and blood halo were used, it was a nightmare for any elite army. Not to mention the fact that there is no mercenary army with more than five-order strength. Even if it reaches the fifth-order strength, it cannot stop Cheng Yang and others from taking a strong offensive.

Therefore, after hearing about the presence of the Fallen Town Army in the United States, the Rand family's first reaction was that its position in the United States would not be guaranteed, and it might even fall into the vassal of the city.

This point has already made a lesson in Europe. Although there are still several countries in Europe that have not invested in the city of Fallon City, it will not last long.

Although the senior level of the Rand family was unwilling, it was powerless. In this case, we must fight against the city of Fengfeng. Undoubtedly it was to dig a grave. After all, their main forces and masters were sent to Central America to fend off the undead. The only remaining people in the country were scattered fighters and they were simply unsustainable.

For this reason, after the senior management of the Rand family had a fierce argument, they finally decided to see Cheng Yang. At least it was necessary to find out whether Cheng Yang's intention was not.

It would be great if Cheng Yang could be allowed to dispel the idea of ​​occupying the Americas region, although this possibility is very low.

While sending a messenger regiment to the Lande family, the army of Lok Fengcheng did not stop but continued southwards.

For the station along the way. Cheng Yang also just led the army to pass by and did not take it for his own thoughts. Even for all kinds of necessary strategic materials, they were all purchased with a psionic stone and they did not have the idea of ​​looting.

"Lord. Do you really want to occupy the Americas?" After just leaving a small town, the cattleman finally could not help but ask.

Before this issue, the cattlemen had already asked Cheng Yang, although he answered, he did not give any more explanation.

Cheng Yang looked away, and said: "Do you think we occupied the Region of the Americas, to have much significance?"

Cattle soldiers stunned. Road: "How can it make no sense? At least it will allow us to have a larger territory. In such a large area of ​​land, there must be quite a few mineral resources. It is always good for the development of our territory."

Cheng Yang did not answer. , continue to ask: "Commander, you think the world's most important resource is what?"

"Peng Lingshi?" Some cattle soldiers said is not very sure.

Lu Cheng said: "The subordinates think it should be a population resource."

Cheng Yang nodded and said: "The Commander Lu Shi is right. Although the psionic stone is indeed precious, but if there is no corresponding population resources, no one The pluton can be mined." The

cattle soldier said: "I don't agree with this. Now that the rules have changed, even the leveling maps are gone. What do so many people do? We don't have a lot of people in our territory now. Nothing to do?"

Cheng Yang said: "You only see the situation in front of the old cow. This is just because the rules of the heavens and the earth have just changed, and the new professional system has not been completed. Wait until the occupational division of labor in the territory is further clarified. There will be very few people, and although there is no alien influence in the territories occupied by our territories, a large number of forbidden and uninhabited areas still exist. A powerful enchanted beast. In the process of fighting humanity with these enchanted beasts, death and injury are unavoidable. The trend of human reduction in personnel will not be alleviated in a short time."

"Well, I It is very important to recognize the population," said Niu Bing. "But since the population is so important, shouldn't we even conquer the Americas?"

Cheng Yang laughed. "The rest of the Americas is not as dense as our territory, if we have occupied the Americas. In the region, I am afraid that in the end I have to move a part of the people from the territory. This will weaken our strength. As for the population of the Americas side, do you think if the road between our two areas is opened, the people here are not? Will we migrate to our territory?" The

cow soldier was not stupid, so he made a point through Cheng Yang and suddenly understood the key. Now that the bonus rate of the cultivation speed of the land of the Phoenix has been solidified, even if a new area is occupied, this area will not have the effect of cultivation speed addition.

At this level, if the city of Lohas City is occupied by the Americas, people here may not be willing to stay on the locals, and I am afraid it will be a place of absurdity. Even if the city of Fengfeng does not actively occupy the Americas region, the people here will gradually migrate to the territory of the Lianfeng City because of the speed of cultivation. Thus, the population here will naturally become less and less, and the ultimate forces will disappear.

These two roads are all the same, and the final result is exactly the same. However, if Lorong City now occupied the Americas region, it would not only be morally unacceptable to say that if it did not take the initiative to relocate the people here after the occupation to the scope of the original territory, it might even be worn as a hat that discriminated against newcomers. Depending on the time of day, it may cause internal conflicts.

After the cowman wanted to understand it, he could not help but say a thumbs up to Cheng Yang. He said: "You are just getting more and more guilty of the Lord."

Cheng Yang smiled disapprovingly, as a lord, how could he behave? .

"However, can the forces on the American side understand the Lord's intentions?" The cowman suddenly asked.