Chapter 832 Death Territory

After Cheng Yang came out of the tower of the soul, he did not directly attack the surrounding undead. Instead, he took over the black warrior who had left the trunk and used the soul-sorting technique.

As a soul enters Cheng Yang's mind, the memory of the black warrior is copied by Cheng Yang. But something that made Cheng Yang incredible shocked followed, and after the black warriors were drawn to a soul, the fire of the soul in the entire black skull head dissipated.

Cheng Yang could not explain this matter. Originally he thought this was a special case of the individual warrior, but then he caught a weak soul. After using the soul again, the other person also hanged.

This shows that a problem is that the skill of soul extraction is not a panacea. It may only be effective for the life race and cannot control the soul by extracting the soul.

As for the reasons behind this deep, Cheng Yang did not know, perhaps the gods can know it all.

Nor is it that nothing is lost in the process of positivity. The memorable memory of the Black Knights contains too many things, including the rituals in the mouth of the Black Knight.

"This undead family can be really embarrassed, even for this ritual, willing to spend millions of dead buried!" Cheng Yang expression is very serious, but let him quite tangled is that he did not find in the memory of the black warriors More information about the ceremony, especially the ultimate purpose of this ceremony.

It must be said that the secrecy work of the undead family is indeed doing extremely well. Even the top five-level elites are not even aware of the ultimate purpose of the ceremony. One can imagine how cautious the dead emperor was.

This ceremony is indeed a trivial matter. Apart from the need to bury thousands of dead souls, it also requires the blood of millions of souls. In order to carry out this ceremony, nine undead masters must be presided over.

If such a ceremony is not enough to go against the sky, Cheng Yang will not know what kind of ritual is powerful.

At the moment, Cheng Yang finally understood why the souls of the dead did not send their masters directly to break through the line of defense of the American coalition forces. They were just trying to build a huge battlefield on the Panama Canal, a meat grinder battlefield.

Obviously, the undead family did it. They have been in control of the rhythm of war, allowing the human side to constantly invest in troops and at the same time continue to consume it on the battlefield.

The same is true of the undead, but they did not send true masters to participate. All are the equivalent of the first three-stage armies of the Cannons Corps. Occasionally, the fourth-order undead army is sent. It is also a sit-in. Once the opponent's madness is blocked, these elites will immediately withdraw.

Let Cheng Yang be cold. The casualties on both sides of the battlefield have now reached millions, and I am afraid that the ceremony is not far away.

Cheng Yang's idea came to an end. When I saw the sky suddenly burst into a dark cloud, I covered the sun and covered all the tens of kilometers.

On the ground, a breath of black air continued to emerge, into the dark clouds in the air.

"What is going on?" Cheng Yang suddenly shocked, this is obviously not the change of the natural climate, "Is it so clever? Just the ceremony of the dead is completed?"

Cheng Yang naturally do not know, the undead family in the previous battle, the ceremony The prerequisites have been completed 99%. Only the soul of the dead is a little less energetic.

Just in that brief moment, the magic illusion and the archer killed a large number of undead masters. The souls of these undead masters can definitely be worth hundreds of thousands of ordinary souls, so the rituals will be missing in an instant. Some soul energy is filled up.

"Lord, the situation is not wonderful!" Xu Wu quickly rushed to the side of Cheng Yang, as a territorial guard from the different world, Xu Wu's insight is definitely a lot stronger than the people again.

Cheng Yang immediately asked: "You know how this is going on?"

Xu Wudao said: "This is like a super secret of the undead, death territory."

"What is the territory of death?" Cheng Yang was even more confused.

Just as the two men spoke, the black atmosphere on the ground had gradually become scarce, and it seemed that they were all integrated into the dark clouds of the air.

"Lord. We must retreat first, or it will be too late." Xu Wu shouted aloud, his face was very anxious and seemed to see something extremely horrible.

"Yes. You first to withdraw!" Cheng Yang made a decision, he believes that Xu Wu could not deceive him at this time.

The surrounding souls also saw the changes in their surroundings. The squeaking of a stock from the soul to the world was like celebrating this historical moment.

All the archers heard Cheng Yang's instructions and did not dare to hesitate and quickly jumped into the delivery matrix. Quickly disappear from place.

When the last archer left, Cheng Yang immediately retracted the delivery tray, followed by the use of Guiyuan surgery, to counteract the side effects of the ablation skills on the body, and then the body liquefied and integrated into the ground.

Less than a few seconds after Cheng Yang's disappearance, the black atmosphere on the ground completely disappeared. The dark clouds in the air have completely turned into lacquer black and are much larger than before.

Immediately afterwards, the dark cloud began to rise and waves of black rain fell from the sky. After the black rain fell on the ground, it even eroded the earth and stone on the ground. The earth quickly turned into lacquer black, and the stone became crushed on the spot.

As for the original dry tree plants on the ground, it is turned into ashes.

In contrast, it is the undead. After their bodies were glued to the dark rain, the black rain did not corrode them. Instead, they were absorbed into their skeletons, making their entire body more powerful and strong.

What is even more strange is that these black rains landed in the area south of the Yellow Spring River. Even the stone did not drop a drop of black rain.

Afterwards, the dark clouds in the sky gradually became larger and swept away toward the south. Black rain followed in every corner of the southern land. The entire land was changed, and even some of the hills were eroded by the black rain. It was directly flattened.

With the dark rain, the dark ground slowly emerged a black mist, which lingered within a few hundred meters above the ground, and showed a tendency of increasing concentration.

Cheng Yang still stayed below the ground at the moment, and the corrosive black rain did not cause much impact on him, but the immediate changes brought an extremely strong shock to his soul.

This can no longer be described in terms of magic. He can see clearly that according to the dark clouds in the sky, it is estimated that he will not completely erode thousands of kilometers away and will not stop at all.

Just what Cheng Yang did not understand was that since the power of the dark fog was so powerful, why did it fall only south of the Huangquan River? If this rain falls on the side of the human race for a few minutes, the opposite side of the fortress will not have to fight at all, and the people inside will absolutely become dry bones.

If you do not understand Cheng Yang, you will not think about it. At this moment, the souls have not continued to attack the city. The dark clouds in the sky have already drifted to dozens of kilometers. He will not need to stay here again.

Cheng Yang crossed the river of Huangquan and returned to his own resident.

At this moment, the barracks here have been set up, but the soldiers can not stay in the barracks. Instead, they are nervously lined up to fight. It is as if the war is about to come.

Cheng Yang knew that they were so nervous now, but it was because of the strange phenomenon just now. For most of the ordinary combatants, the scene just now was really horrible.

"Lord, you can be counted back." Xu Wu saw Cheng Yang appear in front of the original nervous look suddenly dissipated many.

Cheng Yang smiled and said: "You too much to look at me, right? With this little rain, will be able to leave me?"

Xu Wu smile: "The Lord you do not know, that the territory of death is definitely The mystery of the undead family's taboos, even the ordinary gods, can't be cast out alone. It's a huge disaster for the species of life."

"You talk about what the death domain is." Yang asked.

Xu Wu said at this time: "The subordinates were also seen in a collection of books in the clan. In the space where the undead family lived, the ground was full of deadly black soil. Without the slightest anger, even the air was floating. With a heavy dead air, even living people in the world of undead living will die of dead bodies and be immersed in living corpses. When new land is occupied by undead, the undead will be called by this name. The sacrificial ceremony of the undead territory uses the souls of countless souls and the dead of the dead to transform the newly occupied world and turn it into a world fit for the souls to survive."

"You mean that the undead family is going to be throughout South America. Completely into a dead?" Cheng Yang face suddenly changed, if so, I am afraid even if humans later recaptured South America, I am afraid there is no sense.

Xu Wu nodded his head and said, "This is indeed the case."

"Yes, what good is this to the undead? Why are they rushing to reform South America?" Cheng Yang's doubts in his mind did not solve.

Xu Wu said: "The territory of death has a great benefit to the undead nature. First, the undead can play a stronger fighting force in the death zone. Secondly, the dead air within the territory of death can let the undead evolve faster. Finally, it is also the most important. Once one side of the world has a territory of death, then the power of the soul of this world's people will naturally converge to the territory of death, and finally bred a new soul. This kind of undead that has been bred is extremely strong. Sexuality may be only the lowest level of squadrons, or it may be the most powerful ethnic bone dragon among the undead family.A fully formed bone dragon, with at least six late-stage strengths, will be unbeatable to the value of the entire undead family. "

Cheng Yang shocked after listening, said:" How can you directly bred the existence of the sixth-order? This is too counterintuitive, how can the spirits allow this rule to exist?"

Xu Wu smiled and said: "I just From the ancient books, this is not the case, and I can't be sure, but even if we can't directly gestate the existence of the sixth order, we can only use the fighting power of undead to the undead. And evolution into a speed bonus was enough for adventurous souls start this ceremony.