Chapter 842 Northern Change

Cheng Yang is actually quite annoyed at the moment. If he is careful, he will not easily enter this closed hall and he will not be trapped here.

Although this time it seems that there is no danger of being trapped here, but will it be so good luck next time? If you happen to encounter a strong person who can break the void, you may not be safe even if you are hiding in the void.

A few hours later, the undead masters below had no signs of leaving. They all sat on the ground, a gesture of spending with Cheng Yang.

After Cheng Yang saw it for a while, he was not interested in staring at these guys again, and he began to practice in the void.

This is what makes Cheng Yang more difficult. The empty space is full of violent space energy. Unlike ordinary aura, he can't be allowed to absorb and refine. In desperation, he has to take out the psionic stone for cultivation.

This kind of cultivation consumes a great amount of psionic stone. Fortunately, in Cheng Yang's storage ring, there are as many as four tens of thousands of psionic stone, and it will not run out in a short time.

After some cultivation, the energy in Cheng Yang's body has been compressed to the extreme of the current intensity, and today's cultivation is over.After waiting for the body to adapt, we can continue to begin the next day's cultivation.

This is also a detail after the changes in the rules of the world. Before the rules change, everyone can only practice for four hours under normal circumstances. After the rules changed, the concept of four hours was blurred. People's cultivation time varied according to their own circumstances. However, most practitioners still only practice for four hours or so. The gap is not great. Big.

Under such circumstances, some people with more special constitutions can continue to cultivate for a longer period of time. Cheng Yang also happens to be such a person, and it still belongs to such a relatively strong person. Whether it is the sole career of the Son of Ice or the blood of the icy dragon, he has an physique that ordinary people cannot match.

His daily cultivation time is almost double the normal person's daily practice time, plus the reason of his own talent, he can give in such a short time to reach the fourth-order mid-term peak. Only by hand, you can advance to the fourth-order stage.

After this practice was over, Cheng Yang found that the undead outside did not move at all and there was no sign of leaving.

"Forget it. Since you want to consume it, it will cost you a good job." Cheng Yang thought together and picked up Chuyin Yufu to get in touch with the personnel in the territory. But soon he discovered that Chuanyu Yufu was here. There was no effect.

Without any choice. Cheng Yang also had to give up.

In fact, Cheng Yang is still very puzzled at the moment. He is now hiding in the void. How do these dead souls know that they have not left yet? Are they so confident that this hall can block all means from passing through? This is probably not possible?

If this is the case, Cheng Yang would rather believe that these dead souls can find themselves hiding in the void, so the credibility may be higher.

Suddenly, in Cheng Yang's mind, it may be that there is no automatic alarm function in this hall.

Cheng Yang thought of this, suddenly smiled, even if the real confirmation of this matter and how? Still can not help myself to leave this hall.

Practice does not know how long, if not Cheng Yang can see the time through the watch on the arm. I am afraid I really do not know how long I spent in this emptiness.

Now that cultivation is no longer possible, it cannot be so idle. Cheng Yang will get the fate of the monument.

The runes on the Tianban are still as mysterious as ever, but Cheng Yang is not attracted to seeing the past. In the flashing scene of the rune, Cheng Yang has been able to draw some regular fragments from it, and when he can connect some of the fragments into a complete rule, it is when he gathers his deity.

However, Cheng Yang knows that it is easy to see the flashing rule fragments, but to connect these rule fragments into one rule. Undoubtedly, the difficulty will increase thousands of times and the time it takes will be thousands of times longer. So far, Cheng Yang has not yet found two interconnected rule fragments.

The time slowly passed and waited until Cheng Yang was awake again. It was found that it was already a day later. The more times Cheng Yang observed the Heavenly Stele, the longer it took to immerse himself in the regular world. This is also a progress.

After waking Cheng Yang looked at the outside again and found that the undead masters were still in the hall. Not only are these king-level dead souls, even the dead emperors are here.

However, the action of the dead emperor at this time is not as calm as it used to be. His body is filled with a violent atmosphere.

Cheng Yang is not surprised that this scene, when a person's level of strength reaches a certain height, the emotional fluctuations caused by heaven and earth Aura is not a rare thing. The current situation of the dead emperor is far worse than the false god.

Pseudo-God, although it also brings a pseudo-word, but it is also affiliated with the deities, what kind of deity is there? With the words, there is a word of death, but nothing else. Although there is a certain gap between the false god and the real god, this gap is only manifested between the false god and the god.

For the average cultivator, there is not much difference between the gap between them and the false god and the difference between gods and gods.

After Cheng Yang saw the situation of the dead emperor, the mood that had been quite depressing dissipated instantly. This undead family trapped himself in this hall, but also took himself helpless. Instead, he spent a lot of manpower and resources to estimate the undead. The tyrant's fury also precisely because of this.

The dead emperor did indeed feel very angry at Cheng Yang. At the same time, this anger was mixed with a little helplessness.

At first, after he knew that Cheng Yang had attacked the master of the undead family, Cheng Yang had a slaying heart. Although the undead was a big family, there were more than a dozen king-level souls in the early sixth-order, but each of them was a right-winger to the dead emperor, and it was enough to kill one dead emperor.

Later, the deceased emperor led several masters to follow Cheng Yang's intention to kill him, but the shadow of Cheng Yang could not be touched. In desperation, he came up with this strategy.

At this time, the deceased emperor also guessed that the person who ambushed the undead master was Cheng Feng Yang, the leader of the fallen city, but also guessed that the other party's purpose was himself. So he deliberately let people release the news, saying that the ghost king knew his whereabouts.

In the end, they would have attracted Cheng Yang. However, I couldn't imagine that Cheng Yang's approach was so strange. Not to mention the ghost king, that is, the dead emperor himself did not find out how Cheng Yang came in.

It was also because of Cheng Yang's sudden attack that the Phantom King died on the spot, giving the dead a sense of remorse. However, the ghost king is dead after all, the only idea of ​​the dead emperor is to kill Cheng Yang immediately.

What did not expect is that Cheng Yang actually escaped into the void. Although the dead emperor had confidence that the other party could not escape the hall, he could not show up. He had no choice.

According to the idea of ​​the dead emperor before, this Cheng Yang even hidden in the void, it is impossible to hide like this, as long as the other party dared to show up, he has the confidence to kill the other side on the spot.

Cheng Yang, this hide is three or four days, and even a little movement is not, if not he has full confidence in this hall, I am afraid really think Cheng Yang has gone flying high.

"Dili adults, do we still need to wait?" The powerful black knight respectfully told the dead Emperor.

The dead emperor was surrounded by black gas, and after a long time he said, "Continuing to defend! If Cheng Yang escapes, it will cause endless trouble for us. From all previous indications, the ability of this guy to lurk and escape is unusually strong. This time we're so It's easy to trap the other person, and you're going to kill it here."

"But..." The Dark Knights seemed to be in doubt, but after they discovered that the atmosphere around the dead emperors had become furious, all the words were swallowed. go back.

The dead emperor looked coldly at the empty hall and said: "Even if he can stay in this void, I will have a way to kick him out one day." To

sum up, the dead emperor stature and disappear again in this space. . There is a master of undead left. You look at me. I look at you.

Cheng Yang gave a panoramic view of this scene. He did not care for the words spoken to the dead emperor. If the deceased emperor had a way to pull him out of this void, he would not be at a loss.

After the deceased emperor left, everything in the hall was restored to peace.

The undead master in the hall practiced one side and supervised Cheng Yang, who did not know where to hide. As for Cheng Yang, he did not consider so much. He stayed in virtual reality.

He can understand that this dead emperor is definitely going to die with himself. If he can't find a chance to slip away with the ablation skills, I'm afraid he can only rely on his own strength.

His current strength naturally cannot achieve this, but if the strength has improved, the situation will change. It is also possible to break through at that time.

When Cheng Yang was confronted with the undead family, in a city in the northern part of Siberia, people were doing their own leisurely work.

Suddenly, the energy between heaven and earth has become furious and countless energies have been swirling. It is like having a big hand stirring in heaven and earth. When the wind is strong, people with lower strength are even more unstable.

The human beings living in this city do not understand what this is, but the other ethnic ice here is quite right. They watched this endless energy roll to the city's shrine. They all respected it. Crouched to the ground, heading toward the direction of the city house.

The violent energy in the air raged for five hours. In the end, the remnant energy formed a huge image of the ice creatures in the air. The demeanor of its demeanor was like the deity.

"Today, the deity honors the false god. When Fukuzawa lives forever, Seoul and others can receive rewards at the Lord's House." A voice like Hung Jong-dae rang in the air, and people couldn't help but feel envious in the depths of their hearts.