Jungkook pouted his lips as he listened to you, "Even we work hard..."

You giggled nodding your head. "You have no idea about hardships are like Jungkook-ah."

"So, do you have to face a lot of hardships?" Jungkook's eyes' went intrigued and interested, as he moved closer to hear you better.

You gave him an amused look. He was too cute to handle. "Yes and No... You see, I enjoy what I do here, but I get tired at times too."

And that's how the conversation went on through the night both of you getting comfortable with each other talking about random stuff and jumping through one topic to another one till you realized that it was midnight and both of you should be heading home by now.

"We need to go home Jungkook. It's getting late." You told him and he's sleepy self nodded at that almost immediately.

"Goodbye noona." He tiredly smiled at you and waved. "I had a lot of fun."

You grinned. "Yeah, me too. Goodbye bunny boy."

You winked at him that caused him to giggle. After that, both of you turn to leave with separate ways with a smile plastered on your faces.

××

Next day you is woke up feeling unusually cheerful. Scenes from last night and the warm talk you had with Jungkook had your smile never leaving your lips. You enthusiastically made your way to the bathroom and did your morning rituals before heading out wearing a pair of jeans and dark sweatshirts.

But your smile eventually died down when you're having breakfast and saw this trending news flash on your phone. It was about a female idol which is Sana. She was spotted last night getting cozy with another male idol which caused a big scandal for both parties.
Your eyes abruptly widening in horror as you scroll further down. It was all over her news feed and almost every K-Pop pages and channels has the same news about the new issue.

Worry started kicking in you. Your mind suddenly thinking the worst as you contemplated calling Namjoon, but eventually decides against it. You don't want people talking.

So as soon as you entered the studio you're greeted by your own worried secretary who's also your best friend, Hannah.

She immediately made her way towards you with a not-so-pleased expression on her face. "Where the-f have you been?" She whispered-yelled avoiding people to hear you.

You gave her an apologetic face. "Sorry Han, I reached home late last night."

She eyed you suspiciously as she raised one of her brows. "Where were you?"

You tensed up. You know how much she pries whenever you're not being yourself. "Umm...here." You replied, avoiding eye contact.

She rolled her eyes at your obvious reasonings. "Then why isn't the backdrop ready yet!?" She yelled almost like an annoyed shriek when you widened your eyes at her statement as if you didn't know.

"I was eating and I lost track of time... I was with J-Jungkook." You stammered, voice's volume getting lower and lower each words that past through your lips.

Hannah popped her eyes out from the new news she heard from you. "You what?" She asked you. Mortified.

A slight groan escape your lips. "Nevermind. I'll tell you about it later... For now, let's complete the back drop."

Hannah sighed in defeat. Watching your slumped shoulders as you walk past her towards your station. You started working and let your mind flee everywhere. You're unable to talk to Jungkook which worries you even more.