Letter #3 to Jonghyun

April 18, 2018

Jonghyun,

First of all, I love this picture of you so much. Your smile is so cute and so pure in this picture with your fans!

Secondly, today has been 4 months since you passed away. I feel like I've been doing way better than before, but the pain still feels so undoubtedly fresh. There are days where I miss you deeply and then there are days where thinking of you makes me smile. You left with such a deep impact on many, you've touched many hearts, and you and your 4 brothers created not only a fandom but a loving family! I'm so grateful to be in this fandom/family. Times have brought us closer and it's so warming to see how caring we are and how willing we are to be here for each other. It's truly beautiful. I know one thing for sure: I'll always be here for this fandom and the boys. I think you know, but. you're so lucky to have such fans. Fans who are understanding, loving, genuine, respectful, and pure. The respect and love bridged between SHINee and SHINee world is the most beautiful thing ever and it never fails to amaze me. We all still love you and we'll always remember you.

Lastly, SHINee also released their SHINee The Best From Now On album which is amazing as always! I can tell how hard you all worked and how important this is for you 5. SHINee world is proud of this accomplishment. Speaking of accomplishment, you 5 are reaching a milestone in life! 10 YEARS WITH SHINEE! WOW!! I'm so happy and proud of you all and I can't wait to see what the boys have in store for this joyous celebration. I can just imagine you blasting ring ding dong in heaven and dancing away the whole day LOOL.

Anyways, I'll take my leave. Thank you for everything Jonghyun. I'll forever be grateful. You did well Jonghyun 🌹❤️

~~

Heyooo! Here is the letter for this month! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have finals in less than a month, plus I have regular homework and exams and also I have some personal house work on the side so I'm packed. But I think I'll drop an update this weekend!

Anyhoo, I hope this letter was comforting. You guys want me to continue this?

Anyone listened to their new album that dropped. It's such bops and I'm so proud of them!!

But, bye for now my shawols, till next time 💙