The imposter stumbled back slightly and put his hands out in defence.

"Woah, woah calm it. We are all full of questions that need being answered. Just...put the pen down and no-one gets hurt." The man muttered taking a few steps back

"Calm down! I'm already calm, who or what are you." Percy growled gripping his Riptide and backed up, every nerve in his body screaming to flee and his brain felt to rattled and to disorganized to think straight.
Percy backtracked into his past moments trying to recall any information that could help.
Choas.
Fates.
Blessing.
Monster.
Sally.
Old.
Each word was thrown at him as though they we meant to be recognised. However Percys mind took time to ease with processing all of this and barley noticed the man taking closer steps towards him with a younger girl behind him, she seemed kind, sweet and obviously Aphrodite from her stance and slim build. However she held not only grace but held power and muscle even making Percy question his defences.
He may of fought two wars but hitting an innocent made Percy sneer in discust.
However he didn't know these people, they could be anyone due to the mist. A monster, anyone!
Percy immediately backed up hopping onto a slick rock behind him gaining slightly in height but winces at his muscles that cried at the sudden leap.
The girl put a hand infront of Jason and muttered something to him making him back off, Percy studied her with upmost interest and security and didn't drop his wolf glare as his eyes met hers, so far yet so familiar, the odd gleam of hope, life.
Something Percy hadn't seen in a while, almost made him feel like he was...at home.
However Percy's stance only expanded and he uncapped Riptide as she began to pace closer to Percy.
To close for comfort.

"Put. The. Sword. Down." The girl ordered, Percy obviously snapped back at her

"As if I'd listen to some princess like you." He snapped and braught his elbow back so his sword would be ready for an attack. However nothing happened.

"Seems like you body says otherwise." The woman smirked back with the snarky remark.
Percys hand was frozen.
He glances down at his hand noticing it twitching to the blade in his hand, threatening to drop the sword.
Percy cursed.
Charmspeack.
The girl didn't ease her pacing and was now directly infront of Percy.
"Drop. It. Now." She demanded and now her voice was coated in Charmspeack, although Percy only snarled at her and backed up and clutched his head in pain as the blade slipped from his grip and landed onto the floor with a loud "CLANG"
The girl nodded and took a grab for Percy's arm.
However Percy rose his head to her, his green eyes burning with fury as small specks of gold spotted them.

"Sorry, can't listen to stranger's." That was all he said before Percy spun around and kicked the girl directly in the gut making her fly backwards and tumble into the crowd of teens. Jason took no hesitation and flipped his coin, allowing it to form into a golden shimmering sword and charged at Percy.
Jason took a swipe to the boys head, hoping to knock him out but was denied as Percy ducked and tackled the elder man from the chest down and pinned him to the ground, suprises he landed several punches to the face before he was torn off of him by someone else by the scruff of his wings which flapped in pain, Percy glanced around looking eyes with the person who interupted him.
However the next appointment was just as large, just as stronger and definitely flared with power.

"Thanks Frank." Jason muttered from below and cradled his bottom and top lip which Percy had busted open along with a swollen eye.
Frank glances to Percy his jaw hanging open before it forms into a straight line and directed his stern glare to Jason who sighed

"I'll explain later-"

Percy took their conversation as a distraction and gripped onto Frank's arm before he launched his feet into Jason's face as he got up, Percy propelled backwards and spun around whilst bringing up a fist and smashing it into Frank's face.
The man yelped in pain and flew back whilst dropping Percy as he came to a stumbling stop and glared at Percy who smirks at the duo.

"Now I know you two aint them. What's wrong? Slacked off while I was gone?" Percy chuckles to himself and braught out Riptide from his pocket and lunged at Frank.
Frank barley dodged and spun around quickly.
Bad mistake.
Percy raked Riptide across Frank's torso as he spun causing him to yelp and clutch to the wound.
The only thing that stopped Percy from finishing both of the boys off was the sudden grip on his left shoulder that spun him around.Percys brain rattled within Percy's skull causing his vision to blurry horribly to the figure infront of him.
Well, that was until whoever it was reales their head back and head butted Percy directly in the forehead forcing him into unconsciousness.

Percys mind has only seconds to process what had happened.

That blonde hair

The strong grip.

Stormy grey eyes.

ANNABETH?!

Yay! Finally rewrite the chapter! *Bows* hope whoever read this liked this.