I ran to the back of the house to get some fresh air.

I sat down and felt a hand touch my shoulder. I turned around this time to see who it was because I didn't need a replay of what happened with that drunk idiot.

Sure enough, it was Atcher.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"I'm great, you know after having a drunk idiot feel me up." I replied, sarcastically. I really didn't want to talk to him. I pulled my crop down again, covering my stomach.

"Who was it? I'll go beat some sense into him."

"That's really not necessary. I don't wanna take time away from you and barbie back there." I pointed to her through the glass

"Adelaine, it's not -"

"I'm gonna go in and enjoy the party" I said, cutting him off

Why should I be mad? It's not like he's mine. But, for some reason I am.

I got back into the house and met back up with everyone else.

Austin offered me a beer.

One wouldn't hurt, right? YOLO

Oh gosh, I said it again.

I grabbed it and as the tip reached my mouth I heard Lily, "Addy, are you sure?"

"I''ll be fine"

The next thing I know, I had a couple of beers and bunch of shots of vodka.

I was drunk.

Very drunk.

- - - -

ATCHERS POV (point of view)

After Addy left to go back into the house I stayed back out for a little bit.

Why was she so mad?

The blonde Barbie, was a girl I used to talk to. We had the friends with benefits kind of relationship. I do admit that I was flirting with her, she just looked so hot.

What the hell, Atcher. Reminding myself that I was done with all that.

I do feel kind of bad. Adelaine had to see the kiss and now I'm pretty sure she hates me now.

I walked back into the house to see Adelaine taking shots while dancing and a group around her. She could barely handle herself.

I saw that her shirt was a lot higher than before. Remembering, how she'd shyly pull her shirt down because she didn't like her stomach shown. It was innocent.

But, now her stomach was fully visible.

I walked over to the group.

"Okay, everyone go now. Shows over." I said, pushing everyone away. "I'm taking her back to my place. She's cleary drunk. Lily tell her parents she's staying the night at your house. They'd kill us both if they saw her like this."

"Okay, will do" Lily replied.

I wrapped my arm around her waist trying to steady her up to walk.

We made it to the car and I put her in the seat. I leaned over and pulled her shirt down, because I knew she wouldn't want her stomach showing.

"Grandpa Lou?" she asked

I chuckled softly. "No, it's me Atcher"

"Asshhher? Who's that?" her words slurring

"ATCHER" I said, putting emphasis on my name

"Ohhhhh, he's a poopy head" she said

I ended the conversation there. I didn't want to her thoughts on what happened tonight while she barely knows I am.