Chapter 25

Jimin 

I woke up to the smell of pancakes cooking on the stove. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, remembering I was at Irene's. I looked over,  and she was just waking up herself. 

"God, what is that amazing smell?" She asked, stretching. 

"Oh nothing, just cooked some breakfast for all of us." Jungkook came out carrying pancakes on three big plates, sat next to a couple pieces of bacon. 

"Damn Jimin, you really got a good man," Irene said, giggling to herself. "mine would never be able to do all of this without burning the kitchen down." I laughed. 

"I know, I'm so lucky" I said, looking Jungkook in the eyes. After that, we ate our breakfast quietly, and Jungkook took our plates to the sink before he came back out with news. 

"I have a plan for today." He said, beaming in happiness. 

"Oh? What is that?" I asked, looking up at him. 

"I set up an appointment last night to find what we are wearing to the wedding, and I was hoping Irene would come, since she is invited." He stated. 

"That's perfect actually... Since I want her to be my maid of honor." I spoke up, and Irene gasped, shocked at what I said while Jungkook just smiled. 

"Jimin... Are you sure? I did kind of try to get with your boyfriend just a couple of weeks ago..." She said guiltily, looking down. 

"I'm sure. You didn't know, besides, you've been really supportive since then. I want you to be a part of this, and Jungkook already stole Taehyung as a best man, so." I nodded at her reassuringly. 

"Then I guess I will do it," she giggled, "when is this appointment? I've got to find a dress!" 

"Well... It's in thirty minutes..." Jungkook said, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Jungkook! Now we've got to get ready! Thank god it's only down the street!" I said, running to my suitcase and taking out loose clothes and going to the bathroom to change. 

"His butt looks so cute when he's in a hurry." Jungkook whispered to Irene. She laughed and I yelled. 

"I heard that Jungkook-ah!" I blushed super hard. Once we were all dressed and ready to go, we were on our way. 

When we got to the shop, we were automatically greeted by a woman. 

"Oh hello, so I heard we have a couple of lovebirds, is it... Jungkook and Jimin?" She smiled, pointing to Irene and Jungkook. 

"Oh um no ma'am. See these two lovely men are Jungkook and Jimin, and they are getting married next month, so they need two of the best suits. I am the maid of honor, Irene." Irene spoke up, and I shyly smiled at the lady. 

"Oh! My apologies, come on you two, let's go look for the perfect suit to tailor to your needs. Once we find that and our tailors are getting you two ready, we will look for a lovely dress for Irene!" She stated with the still glowing smile as she led us to a room with a bunch of tuxes. 

I was taken into a changing room, and soon enough I was met by a tall man. 

"Hello sir! You must be Jimin." He said, taking out his measuring tape. 

"That would be me," I said, standing and shaking his hand. He started to take my suit measurements. 

"That Jungkook is a lucky man," He said smiling as he wrote down the measurements on a piece of paper, "you two look very happy." 

"We really are." I beamed, letting him leave to find me something beautiful to wear. He came rushing back in with a fancy black suit, and a white shirt. I tried it on, it being slightly big on me so he began to alter it when I heard Irene talk from outside the room. 

"Hey Jimin...?" She asked, knocking. 

"Yes Irene?" I looked towards the door. 

"What color do you want my dress to be?" She asked, giggling because she had no idea. 

"Light blue, it's my favorite color." 

"Alright, I'll be back!" 

By the time Irene got back with her dress, we had finished my suit, and it looked like it was missing something. I sighed pitifully, "Now what will we do?" I asked the stylist. He looked around in deep thought. 

"Wait! I will be right back" He smiled evilly, running out of the room. 

"Baby? Are you alright in there?" Jungkook said, his suit having been finished ten minutes beforehand. 

"Yeah, don't worry, my stylist just left to add the finishing touches." I smiled, glad that he cared. Once I said that, the stylist nudged Jungkook out of the way and came in, holding a plain black choker in his hands. 

"This is so perfect for this look and I have been looking to give it away for ages," He said, clipping it around my neck.  "Now... Turn around." I followed his direction. 

"Oh my gosh, I love it!" I said, smiling. I changed out of it and thanked the stylist before walking out to greet Jungkook and Irene. 

"You guys aren't ready for my look, but you'll see it at the wedding," Irene smiled and Jungkook intertwined his hand with mine. 

I couldn't wait to marry this man. 

A/N: Oh my gosh, long time no see! Honestly, I really missed this book. I am not in the clear for steady updates, but school ends about a month from now, and most of my finals end in two weeks. Hopefully in the next two weeks I can at least get in a good chapter or two, but there are only three more chapters and an epilogue left in this book! You guys aren't ready for what I have coming, trust me ;)