Chapter 13

Jungkook 

It was time for the fanmeet, three in the afternoon. We were all sitting at our tables, waiting for the fans to come in single file lines to meet each of us. 

Our first in line was a young girl, and since we went from youngest to oldest, I met her first. Her name was Mina, and she was my age. She was so sweet and Taehyung loved her personality. 

The second fan was shockingly a boy, and his name was Derek. He was twenty-three, and he seemed like a nice man. When he came up to me, he asked me to come closer. He whispered in my ear, "Do you think Jimin might like me? He's my bias and since I'm old enough I really want to flirt and see where it goes." 

Oh hell no. He can't have my boyfriend. I mustered up all my strength. 

"Oh, I don't know. You may want to get to know him first, he's not one for to the point flirtiness." I said with a gentle tone. 

"Oh, alright! Thanks for the notice. Also, can you sign this? You're my other favorite"

"Of course." I smiled. I signed his paper and he was off. A few people later I looked towards where Derek and Jimin were, Jimin taking a piece of paper from Derek with a blush on his cheeks as Derek kissed him lightly on the cheek and walked off. 

I was pissed. 

I got through the rest of the meeting with no problems, and we performed without any worries either. I stayed clear of Jimin, I didn't want to talk to him right now. 

When we got back to our rooms after dinner, I remained avoiding Jimin until he grabbed my hand, oblivious to my bad mood. 

"Baby, why haven't you talked to me all day?"  He asked, rubbing my back to coax an answer out of me. 

"What the fuck am I supposed to do when you get some fuckboy's number and you blush like you just got your crush to ask you out." I said coldly, pulling out of his grasp. 

"Derek?" He asked, looking slightly shocked. 

"What? Didn't think I was watching your little love fest?" I said, getting more upset. 

"Baby that was nothing. You don't have to worry about him, I didn't plan on texting him anyways." Jimin said, obviously beginning to get annoyed at my accusations. 

"Yeah, right. You told me before this damned fan meet thWhat you didn't want me to meet any pretty girls. What do you expect me to do when another man wants to get into your pants? Just let it go when you show an obvious response? Fuck that." I say, now fuming and turning my back to him. 

"If all you're going to do tonight is accuse me then I think we should take a break. It was a fucking fanservice. I'm going to see if Yoongi has an extra bed tonight. Let me know when you're done being a jackass." He said, taking some clothes and slamming the door behind him. I threw a pillow across the room and threw myself onto the bed, falling asleep with tears. 

I wake up two hours later to a loud noise. I sit up, and get out of bed, walking towards the wall to hear more. 

That's when I heard it again. 

Jimin was moaning. It was coming straight from Yoongi's room. 

I clenched my jaw til it hurt, his moans getting louder and louder. Jimin, how could you? With one of our best friends... 

I may have yelled at him, but in no way was I okay with this new discovery. What if that's what he's been doing? Going to Yoongi for a relief every time I yell at him... 

Did I hurt you that bad Jimin? Have you been cheating on me? 

There was a single thing I knew for sure that I was going to do no matter what the cost. I went back to bed, and snuggled in once the noises stopped. I smirked as I drifted off to sleep as a single sentence rang over and over again in my head. 

You are so fucked in the morning, Min Yoongi.