Chapter 16

Jungkook

So, it is now three months later, and it is about a day from Christmas. This is Jimin's favorite holiday, so I have to pull off something big. I think I know just the thing.

"Well are you sure?" asked Namjoon. I could hear his grin from the other end of the phone.

"I've never been more sure Namjoon. Help me please? Just don't tell any of the boys you think may tell him." I said, strictly.

"Okay, okay. I'll have a couple of the boys come with me to help." He said, and hung up with me.

We were all in our homes, preparing for Christmas. This year, since Jimin and I already had a house, we decided to have both of our families over for the holidays. Jimin has left me with the tremendous task of decorating. Luckily I had started this a week ago, but I had to wait until Jimin left to go get our families for the final touches. He won't be back until morning.

I heard a knock at the door. When I got up, Namjoon came in with Jin, Hobi, and Yoongi. Wow, Yoongi looks calmer than I thought he would.

"Look, Yoongi I'm sorry that I-" He cuts me off before I could finish my sentence.

"Don't worry about it. I was mad at you until I heard your plans for tomorrow morning. You did good Kook, it's brilliant." He lightly smiled before taking his decorations and distributing them along the staircase and railing.

Jin speaks, breaking the silence after an hour, "This is so beautiful. He's gonna love it Kook. I think I should make some food for tomorrow to make it better."

I smiled at him, "Honestly, that is a wonderful idea because I know I can't cook at all."

By the time we had finished, the place looked like a palace. It was also six p.m. and I had one more matter to discuss with RM. I sat with them on the couch, since I knew they were staying the night and we all had to get up by eight-thirty to be ready for Jimin at nine.

"Do you still have the gift? I said smiling

"Yes I do, do you want it now?" He asked slyly.

"Not until tomorrow right when Jimin is supposed to get his. He will find it if I hold onto it." I bit my lip.

"Okay, we will do it after the set up. Are you still sure?"

"Yes Namjoon. I've always been sure." I nodded. After that, we all sat around and watched a movie until we fell asleep.

Up until Jimin got there, the world was hectic. Jin was cooking everything he knew we loved, Yoongi was watching for Jimin to arrive, Hobi was jumping around (Yoongi was secretly watching him and laughing but I wouldn't call him out on it), and Namjoon was helping make sure the gift would be ready.

When Jimin arrived, my heart nearly stopped. He was dressed in an adorable sweater and looked extremely ready for Christmas. I had his family and mine come in first while he unloaded their stuff, and told them the plan. They all gasped, extremely excited for what was coming. I smiled.

Finally, Jimin came in with all their stuff and ran over to me, hugging me tightly, pulling away moments later.

"I missed you baby, and you did amazing on the place. It looks absolutely stunning." His eyes sparkled as he took in the decorations.

"I missed you too." I said, pulling him in for a short kiss.

I hope that you'll like it, Park Jimin.

(A/N: Hi guys! I'm going to upload twice today. I finally finished all the first week's work and hopefully you guys get to look forward to me updating every Friday like this. Don't worry though, this chapter is just a little peek of what's to come ;) Good luck)