Chapter Six

Jungkook 

He left. 

Why would I have thought he'd stay in my arms forever? I was so stupid. Now we'll get distanced again and this time, I don't think I can fix it. 

V comes into my room as I'm getting dressed in the bathroom. We've been extremely close since my almost-marriage ended, but I know nothing will come of it, because my heart will always be Jimin's. I made sure V knew that before I let him into my broken mind. He understood, because he had his own issues with love just years ago. 

"Your sheets literally look like you sweat through them Kook, what the hell?" He asks. 

"Um... Yeah I did something really stupid Tae..." I say, scratching the back of my neck nervously. 

"What did you do?" 

After he asked that, I told him everything, pausing for every question he had, knowing he wasn't as sexual as I was, and most likely didn't understand. I was perfectly okay with the explanations, until he asked a question I couldn't quite answer. 

"But.. Why did he let you go that far?" He raised his eyebrows. 

"I... I don't know. Maybe he felt sorry for me. He left before I woke up." I said hopelessly. 

"You should talk to him Kookie, staying unsure that way isn't really good for you, nor him." I knew that V was right, but I couldn't think that way. I don't want to make things more awkward than they already are. 

"No! I mean... I think that may only make things worse. I just have to stay away." I shake my head and bury my face, as the words come out of my mouth I remember how unbearable it felt the last time me and Jimin distanced ourselves from each other. 

"Do what feels right to you Jungkook, but please remember Jimin could always be just as lost as you. Just be careful." That's exactly why I have to distance myself, it's the only way I have a chance of keeping the love of my life close, is to make sure I don't show him how I feel at all.