3.7 [Tang Man]

| God of Hell |

Tang Man walked, she walked until her boots' soles were only a thin layer protecting her feet

Tang Man walked, she walked until her boots' soles were only a thin layer protecting her feet. She had no mind to think, her heart was aching too much to think of anything else. All her thoughts ended up as blank, and the only thing left was Rui's moment of death.

Was this how he felt when I died?

Then I must truly have hurt him.

Can I say sorry ah, Rui?

I'm sorry I left you before... and I'm sorry for leaving you now...

Rui... where is your hand that always catches mine?

Where are you ah?

I'm so scared... Without you.. how can I look forward to tomorrow?

All her thoughts always went back to Rui whose time of death was truly unexpected. She was beyond broken, for what little that was salvaged over the years snapped when she saw him die while she was helpless. She couldn't even say a thing, not a peep.

Rui died saving her.

He died because of her.

She stopped walking, her feet coming to a halt.

Rui died because of her.

It was all because of her...

There was nobody to blame, but her. He died for being with her.

The more she thought it was her fault, the more her heart broke. There were no more tears to weep, and no more voice to complain. She became a lifeless doll that only knew one thing after going through this agonizing notion over and over.

"I'll kill them all even if it's the last thing I'll do..." Her throaty voice that was barely audible whispered into the wind.

They cost me Rui, they shall pay with their life!

She had no other outlet but hatred. Deep-seated wrath bursts from her heart like everlasting flame. A feeling that would never be quenched until every last drop of Rui's murderers dyed her hands bloody red.

Although the sun was bright in the sky, and the clouds were being swept away by the wind, Tang Man had no mind to look up. There was nothing more to look forward to besides killing.

Her heart was slowly becoming empty, because there was no guarantee she would ever meet Rui again. What was the likelihood of that to happen? How did she came about being reborn over and again?

She had no idea, but she wanted to end this pain in this lifetime.

If she hadn't known such deep love at all, she wouldn't be in so much pain. If there was no Rui, she could continue to live the same with nothing much going in her heart.