3.3 [Tang Man] (!)

| Hidden Enemies |

After two months, Ye Jun Qiao begun his precidency in Qin Dynasty

After two months, Ye Jun Qiao begun his precidency in Qin Dynasty. It was this time that a world breaking news resounded the continent.

"So you mean the Phantom Blades Sect Leader eloped?! But with who?!!"

"Heard it was with a commoner—"

"Why did she have to elope if she is the most powerful person in the sect ah?"

"Apparently, she wanted to abandon everything in the secular world and just focus on her husband ah—"

"From being a sect leader of the most evil sect to a simple housewife... Am I hearing this right?"

"You are not getting deaf, my friend. It's real ah. What is even more shocking is that the only royalty left of Qin became the new sect leader. Hahaha, ironic. Qin Changchen in hell must be fuming mad right now."

"You tell me ah— That young lass really did a number to Qin Dynasty before leaving just like that... Tsk Tsk."

"Not 'Tsk Tsk' but admirable ah. We would still be ruled by that tyrant if it wasn't for her!"

His friend could only agree, thinking of his children who were now in school even as commoners. His wife became immensely happy as well, doting on him everyday in return. "I hope she'll be happy with that husband of her's whoever he is..."

For many, Tang Man left the most impression for being the youngest female sect leader in history of Phantom Blades Sect, as well as her forceful removal of the Emperor of a huge dynasty. It wracked the world. Her name overshadowed Rui's whose appearance should have been as equally shocking. Either way, both did not care if they were the center of people's conversation or not because at the moment, they were leisurely travelling by feet along the main road from Hengzuo towards South.

Unbeknownst to them, the hidden enemies after their lives were able to follow after them despite their secretive departure.

Rui was holding Tang Man's hand as they strolled along the road like they were just having a walk. He looked up at the horizon line where the sky was connected to the earth and briefly thought of their life after. "Tang-Tang, how many children should we have?" He nonchalantly asked.

Tang Man's head almost fell at being turned too forcefully. She looked at Rui like he was walking butt-naked in daylight; his question seemed scandalous to her ears. "Ah-Rui... as much as I'd love to have children with you, but isn't it too early to discuss about such things?" She was only 16! Though in this era, even 14 was a normal age to get married and start thinking of children, mostly for the sake of surviving the household and being favored by the patriarch. But she lived a life in the modern world, so her woldview had changed compared to before.